It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gained 1 hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i was waiting to see if anyone else experience the clock yesterday resetting to 11:55 am.. let me explain i was in work and had to punch 50 mil holes in 6mil stainless-steel plates...580 to be precise..i had to get out of work at 1pm to goto funeral and the boss said to me did i think i would get them finished before i went ..the clock was on the wall 2 meters from us both and it said 11:55 .. i said it would take me more than an hour so probably not .. so of he went and i started to punch out the holes (( 250 ton press with hole puncher in it )) and waited for the 1 pm diner shout..going like the clappers i punched as quick as the machine would let me and was pleased i got them done before the diner shout ..turning to look at the clock to check the time i was amazed that it still said 11:55 .. i walked over to it thinking it had stopped but it hadn't.. i called the boss over and asked him what time he had on his watch (( not allowed to wear watches when working machinery )) and he said 11:55 and he said to me that cant be right and pulled out his mobile phone to check the time on it and it was the same...the 2 of us cant understand how i could get 1 hour of work done inside 1 minute... other people said they could see and hear me punching ( it sounds like a cannon) for at least 1 hour... anyone else gain 1 hour yesterday ? was time reset for some purpose for that hour?....

i really need to learn to spell

[edit on 9-10-2008 by fatdad]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
well i guess if our tech is so advanced..the government found some way to play with time..and they needed to do this

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
wow , sounds to me like you wanted to get that done fast so bad that you somehow stopped time around you for an hour .Ive no other explanation at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All i can say is it sounds like you have some sort of Hiro power (character from Heroes), except everyone around you is also effected by the time change.

You should actually ask someone other than the ones around you at the time, a family member or friend to see if they have experinced a time issue as well

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hy :-)

Time sometimes goes slower.. sometimes faster.
I know this, and can make it in my life..
but loosing one hour?
Never heard about that...
really interesting!!!

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Do you have a friend named, Ando Masahashi?

I wanna think I also got an extra hour of sleep yesterday, but it wasn't around the 11:55 mark, it was more around 9:30'ish.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Were you looking at a digital clock or an analog clock? If it was an analog clock, it's possible that both you and your boss looked at it wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

its a big digital clock thats linked with the time-clock in\out machine.. the one you punch your time card in....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If it's a digital clock, are you sure that the 0 that would make up "10:55" is showing correctly?

It could be that the C portion of the 0 malfunctioned or just isn't working, therefor displaying an 11 instead of 10.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's funny - I came to this thread from another thread you mentioned this on. I read your post, then skimmed through the rest and looked down at the clock on the computer...and guess what time it was?

11freakin55.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
It's funny - I came to this thread from another thread you mentioned this on. I read your post, then skimmed through the rest and looked down at the clock on the computer...and guess what time it was?

11freakin55.

but... your post time...
not eleven fifty five! debunked

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by baconvein

The instance I was referring to was a few days ago - October 10. I flagged this thread on that day as I didn't have time to reply at that moment. This is the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The post I'm referring to is at the bottom:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, thanks for assuming that I was lying. Much appreciated.

top topics

join