It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0710 UTC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This morning I logged in to my prepaid visa card account to check the balance. I had to take a picture..

Spooky to wake up to..haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
The diferent colour ball thingy on this site is red again
noosphere.princeton.edu...
Whatever that means I dont know

Please note that this display is not intended or expected to be interpreted as if it were a formal analysis using large amounts of data. In particular, it should not be construed as a preliminary indicator of what might be happening with the "global consciousness", and it certainly cannot be used as an early warning system about possible events.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
and yet despite your direct quote from the GCP website the reason for the silly little color coated ball IS FOR A FRIGGIN WARNING SYSTEM!!! Try reading the whole website. What it basicly means is that the majority of the population is experience a negative shift. Most of the time it stays in the green area (from what I understand)

And if we go to pimpinturtle and check out some of the stuff the time monks were speaking of....well that economy is going nuts, Fluctuating like reinhardts words...Lehman execs are getting beat up at the gym....and our military still wants to kill everybody (no offense guys but you get paid to do that) and Iran wants to kill them back...I'd call that mostl;y dead on with the web bots being right....

This should all sink in by Thursday..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Right On!

And thank-you.

Web Bots? Please.

Yes the Web Bots KNOW all.

The Web Bots don't mean to scare you. But THEY KNOW MAN!

Listen to the Web Bots... what beautiful music they make.

Pay the Bots and they will love you long time.

Good grief...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.urbansurvival.com...

Look at his interpretation. The central banks release enormous amounts of capital, releasing the tightening grip on the credit markets. That's the tension being released they kept talking about, they just didn't define it exactly in terms of credit but it makes sense. In fact it makes sense the market is doing well today.

I'm no econ genius but won't this destroy the value of currency? Maybe this will inflate our currency over the next five months and by the time we get to winter things will be hard to afford.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Yes, it can lead to the fall of the dollar. Making it zero value. Fuel will be very pricely, ppl cant keep it warm/hot in the winter
There are ppl living in tents in usa.. tents..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

I just had to reply to this as the tents got my attention, but wasn't there also an article (I am not sure when) but it was basically either the beginning of this year or the end of last year. When a newspaper (I think in the UK?) talked of people living in tents in California or something? Saying that they had lost their homes or something of the sort?

I'm curious did this number increase (If you happen to know offhand) and if so was it rather heavy increase or basically a slow trickle basically following the model of our current economic status?

[edit]
Found the link - it's from BBC news

news.bbc.co.uk... - Tent city highlights US homes crisis

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is a minor or a major event.

english.farsnews.com...

It's have to do with Iran.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
and yet despite your direct quote from the GCP website the reason for the silly little color coated ball IS FOR A FRIGGIN WARNING SYSTEM!!! Try reading the whole website. What it basicly means is that the majority of the population is experience a negative shift. Most of the time it stays in the green area (from what I understand)

Please note that this display is not intended or expected to be interpreted as if it were a formal analysis using large amounts of data. In particular, it should not be construed as a preliminary indicator of what might be happening with the "global consciousness", and it certainly cannot be used as an early warning system about possible events.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just check out the statistics on homelessness. Every major city has a "homeless crisis". Check out the facilities and shelters for the homeless. People who never thought they would be out on the street are just there, or worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I see there is some confusion regarding the Global Consciousness Button.

I used to check on it quite often (no special reason, it's just interesting to watch), and even had one incorporated into one of the blogs to which I occasionally contribute.

The colour red does not mean that something (necessarily) "bad" will occur. It simply indicates unusually high - or statistically significant - percentage of cohesion. And most colours appear every single day, if only for a few seconds or a minute.

But it's not random. I have, for example, noticed that the button went orange, then red on December 31st, around 20h UTC; I noticed that happening a few years in a row. My "lay" explanation is that it may signal the advent of the New Year being celebrated across the easternmost part of Europe (parts of Russia and other highly populated countries).

Conversely, the colour blue (it's a watery blue) does not indicate that "nothing" is going to happen, but it does signal "anti-cohesion" - and, interestingly enough, I have found it to be much more rare than the colour red.
As a matter of fact, yesterday, around the time - well, about an hour earlier - that the asteroid was supposed to collide with the atmosphere, the previous green colour went to pale blue - the highest state of anti-cohesion.
Interesting, eh?
(BTW, I'd love to hear an explanation from fellow GCP observers, if anyone has one.)

As for our "collective unconscious" (not our "subconscious" as some called it), IF it exists - and I have seen no reason to disbelieve it does, quite the opposite - then it is obviously present and potentially identifiable everywhere: in our imagery and most certainly in our language. (How could it NOT be present in it?)

Which makes the assumption that trends can be gleaned from language (and/or imagery, like films) a perfectly plausible - indeed, logical - premise.

Just for the record, I didn't think anything cataclysmic was going to happen at any predicted time, and was not surprised when it didn't.

But that doesn't mean that the premise itself is useless.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Hear,Hear

As a memeber of ATS "HooHaa" I'm sorry I'm at my brothers and have forgotten my password.

But I agree with qouted poster hole heartedly! I'm so sick of dooms dayers and date setters that I could vomit! If some "bots" had the human pshychy (sp) down so well then it would be self consience or self aware and be "skynet" (i.e. terminator). Since I havent even seen any program remotely close to this level including the internet or another. I have to consider this post bunk/bogus/hoax and whatever name can be given to such tripe!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join