It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0710 UTC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Actually Obsidience, there have been a few books written about the concept of the Gaia earth phenomenon. Basically, once we have enough consciousnesses alive at one time, and having a medium of expression (internet), it may just be possible for us to be a part of a bigger brain network that one can tap into.

Books like Global Brain by James Bloom comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Fueled up on lunch and have an extra 10 gallons. I don't need to get far. I always have a pile of smokes, Camel Wides are hard to come by on the best of days. I gave up drinking almost a year ago, though I do have an emergency bottle of Rumpleminze.

Sadly, no goldfish. I'm sorry to let you down.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
0710! OH THE HUMANITY! The ground rumbled for a second. Maybe it was just the sausages though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well at least this prophecy won't have to endure many days before seeing if it's true or not.

I came across this while digging on web bot predictions:

answers.yahoo.com...

Also decided to look at the global consciousness project to see if it was a red hue.. Nope, green:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

(Click on the dot color link to have it explained)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

It doesn't hurt to be prepared for the worst. I believe I am. But this web bot thing is silly. This economic thing is just an adjustment.

Be worried about the last mad dash for countries with oil.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well it DOES take a LITTLE time for news to spread from the other side of the planet... that is, if there is still internet over there...

doodoodoodoo....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
18:15 in Australia, Interest rates were cut by 1% today, biggest cut in 14 years but still nothing that major.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I almost made a comment about something else spreading. Something pertaining to the sausages. But I have a strange feeling the mods would frown on that.

In other news, we're still here. No nukes flying out of silos like the end of T3. No feds at the door taking my guns. No rioting in the streets. Damn.

Also, the BBQ flavored sausages taste like BBQ poo. You just can't cover the taste of those things up. Damn again.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Volcano alert in Indonesia:

www.abc.net.au...

But I don't think that it's doomsday enough. And how would a web bot predict natural disasters anyway?

Oh the humanity!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
well well we are still here and its 3:19. Unless its not being reported...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Yuck! BBQ flavoured sausages??? That's almost as bad as cheese-filled smokies.. ! Almost enough to make me go vegetarian.

Almost.

Well after eating those, if you're still alive when you wake in the morning, it's a good day for you..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Some of the European stock exchanges are open and trading on the upswing...

So no doom there..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Volcano alert in Indonesia:

www.abc.net.au...

But I don't think that it's doomsday enough. And how would a web bot predict natural disasters anyway?

Oh the humanity!!!

Lol, that volcano has been erupting for the last few days now

Oh and I stubbed my toe at precisely 0710 UTC, when ironically i was staring at the UTC clock we have at work and not watching where i was walking

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i just exploded and reformed...at first i thought i'd achieved a higher state of being and then i just realized i've drank entirely too much caffeine today.

has anything else happened?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was watching CNBC and at 3:10am my computer froze for a few seconds. I thought something had happened...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yup! Most of the markets that have opened up are in the green so far.. I'm off to bed now with no anxiety, I'm guessing tomorrow will be just as I expected and I'll have to goto work.

Found this interesting though, the little dot has worked it's way up to orange currently!

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok, long time lurker here. While i was reading some of the other webbot/oct 7 threads at about 12.20 am Chicago time, my roommate turned on the TV and a couple seconds later they started testing the emergency broadcast system... scared the heck outta me!!

link   
reply to post by juniperberry

They were 3 for a dollar. I bought about 40 cans. If the world doesn't end and I have to eat these for nothing, there will be hell to pay.

link   
hmmmmmmm how did i know this was going to be a waste of time staying up to see this thing was just a hoax
Sorry Computers can't predict human subconsciousness, yet we live in the real world not a hollywood movie.
Now i'm going to be grumpier than usual at work

[edit on 10/7/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just learned that the Quebec bloc will not form a coalition to stop harper from becoming a majority....Sorry about that Canada.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join