It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! Diamonds found! Blossom Goodchild prediction comes true? again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

43. I just found out about this, and like many I hope it occurs and has a positive impact on everyone.
However the vast? majority of people (according to polls) already believe in 'aliens' visiting us and the overall peaceful nature of this. (as logic dictates) So even if it were for whatever reason not to occur the same positive message could be taken, because even if it occurs there will be some who don't believe the truth and even having not yet occured many know the truth, this event would act as very powerful inspiration indeed. I have felt recently that something has changed for the better in the last month or 2 and I have noted others expressing similar optimism.

The latest crop circle to arrive in England!! And the shape is of a ???? How exciting!

this was off of her site www.blossomgoodchild.com...

this struck me as amazing, however, i still am questioning whether or not the truth of this whole blossom goodchild stuff. i will believe or not believe following the "3" days of there arival on the 14th of october.

Also, can someone explain to me the reason of october 7th and 16th? i just got into this whole FoL thing and have seen both those numbers pop up, but no information on them.

[edit on 6/10/08 by Ghost147]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The crop circle to me appears to be human made. The sections in "real" crop circles have the crop bent to one direction overlapping itself like stitchings. In the photo it looks like its bent the way you would mow your lawn, see the tracks from the outwards going inwards of any section.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
OK so the crop circle is dated Aug 3rd and the "channeled" diamond statement was made after August 3. I mean come on! Even if the crop circle was found **after** the statement it doesn't mean much. Its a big world out there. She could have said "hushpuppy" and someone would have found a hushpuppy festival in Alabama coinciding with the 14th.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

I agree. This one is suspect.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by JRSB

The whole thing is suspect. This woman is a fraud, and it's high time people like her were held accountable. She's not that bright, first stating it would be southern hemisphere, and names Alabama, then adjusts that message when she finds out she got the hemisphere wrong, and subsequently how she'll be proven to be wrong again come October 14th. All I saw when looking at her site were requests to buy her books to 'find out more". Typical.

It's people like her that make the subject of UFO's a joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wake up every one!, the picture is from 2006! (which was stated in an other thread as well!)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
lets not worry about "diamond" until "diamond" shows itself to us in an obvious enough way. no need to dig so hard.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

reply to post by JRSB

The whole thing is suspect. This woman is a fraud, and it's high time people like her were held accountable. She's not that bright, first stating it would be southern hemisphere, and names Alabama, then adjusts that message when she finds out she got the hemisphere wrong, and subsequently how she'll be proven to be wrong again come October 14th. All I saw when looking at her site were requests to buy her books to 'find out more". Typical.

Totally agree. Do we really need all of these topics for each supposed nuance of this hoax? Why not just lump it in the same thread, then all of the believers can hang around that one central spot.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

EYES TO THE SKIES GUYS.

First of all thank you so much for your interest in this page. I feel it is so important to pass this message on as we draw closer to the 14th.

I have had to make a decision today (6th oct) that I can no longer continue to update letters etc. I shall channel as always at the weekend, but other than that, or unless there is MAJOR NEWS to announce (which I will put up on THIS page) I shall leave it as it is. Truly I am exhausted. I THANK EVERYONE for their amazing support of LOVE and encouragement and general points of view.

I feel it important to quosh an ugly rumour someone has started. I have NEVER thought/said that if the ship doesn't show that I will commit suicide. thank you!
blossomgoodchild.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So many believe or wish to believe they are special, that they matter, that there is a God who cares about them, that listens to their pleas and prayers. Particularly this generation, who to my observation is the least accomplished, the least Godly, the least remarkable. Hold it, I have to be wrong, there has got to have been generations of man worse, more lazy, more self serving, more selfish, fatter, uglier, more ignorant than those alive today. Nevertheless, when you pray, do you get any indication that God is listening? Does anything in your life confirm that you are special and of importance? You will or won't answer yourselves honestly and come to the your own conclusion.

I personally find little redeeming who I look at mankind today and is all but a few hundred were wiped out, would the world stop? No, I don't think it would stop but entire planet would breath with relief...what creature on this planet would not be better off with us gone...your cat or dog or hamster maybe.

I am watching Oct 14th closely. I can imagine any being wanting to entangle itself with the billions of humans that all want, all need, all think they are special. I can't blame the elite for their wars and manipulations..what else could be done to keep all of you in check. If allowed to this planet would have long since consumed by us and ours.

I do not believe anything is going to happen on Oct 14th or any day to save mankind from itself but I am sure a world wide collapse is underway and some of you will be eating your neighbors cats and dogs inevitably. That many of you will conform and be chipped to survive and will betray all around you to survive another day, as it is my observation that no generation deserves to be wiped out more than this one. Liars, cheats, thieves, murderers, sodomites, baby killers, religious hypocrites...the mob that you are; do you really think turning to love and compassion and doing the right thing now will avoid the harvest for what you and yours, me and mine have planted? Is there one good man or woman out there that has not stood by silent while evil was done? Pray..maybe the is a God that will help you or maybe these alien being will make it all right. I do not think so, I think this generation will reap a terrible harvest and deserve it.

Then, when most of us are dust, maybe a few will survive and have learned from the mistakes of their parents and have a new beginning. I believe in World Without End...this planet is so young and beautiful and all its creature except man have earned heaven on earth.

Again, I do not believe anything real will happen on Oct 14th except the continuation of the self fulfilling prophesy...that mankind will reap what it has sown and allowed to be sowed.

If I have offended anyone specifically, know that I tried to be kind.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

reply to post by JRSB

I agree with that.She is running some kind of MLM scheme if you ask me.
She wouldn't be doing it for free.Exciting the masses with some creative story's and accepting paypal to tell them more I would assume.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but your all a bunch of nut jobs...Do you all seriously believe aliens are coming in spaceships to visit us on the 14th???

It's people like you that are lowering this sites credibility and ufology on a whole, it's ridiculous and childish...
If you want to read a real thread regarding UFO's etc.. I suggest you read this:www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the most important thread on ATS, it has the potenetial to make the **** hit the fan, the holy grail if you will...Do your self and this site a favour! Read that thread...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Do you all seriously believe aliens are coming in spaceships to visit us on the 14th???

No, actually i dont, as ive stated clearly in the first post. and generaly everyone thats responded to this topic has also dissagreed with the images and words that are being shown. perhaps you should read better.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This isn't the same white cloud she is channeling is it?

www.explorepahistory.com...

[edit on 10-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

thats not a dimond anyway well to me its not

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It is not a prediction!!!!!

It is an agenda!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
only 4 more days until the 14th....all of us had better be prepared....there is proof and evidence toward the truth of what is happening popping up all around us and the day that weaves time is quickly approaching...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I believe in Aliens and really have no reason not to believe in them. Please no one put religion in this either. Religion is more of a fraud then the idiot claiming to have channeled these Aliens.
. Look in all honesty, we will find other life forms soon. Or they'll find us. But I don't think it will be now. And just for the record, that picture of the diamond is really really fake. I mean if aliens are so much advanced then us, why isn't the diamond and outer rays mathematically sound. That picture is really wrong and it even looks crooked.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join