It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

And as far as the space race paving the way for new technologies, I agree with you totally which is why I put it in my post, it is proof that when the whole gets together to accomplish something, even as fantastically unbelievable as landing on the moon, we accomplished it. So Im not sure why you say "by the way the space race paved the way for technologies..... as if I said disagreed. I used it to paint a picture of what is possible when all are involved in a project rather that a few. Great wall of China, Pyramids...these are unbelievable accomplishments regardless of the slavery that made them ( which is atrocious) they show how large scale our ideas can be when working as a whole. I am trying to have some hope in this God forsaken world and would rather spend my time doing something about the world than talking about doing something. I live my life this way.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Fletcher33]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fletcher33
reply to post by zman

And as far as the space race paving the way for new technologies, I agree with you totally which is why I put it in my post, it is proof that when the whole gets together to accomplish something, even as fantastically unbelievable as landing on the moon, we accomplished it. So Im not sure why you say "by the way the space race paved the way for technologies..... as if I said disagreed. I used it to paint a picture of what is possible when all are involved in a project rather that a few. Great wall of China, Pyramids...these are unbelievable accomplishments regardless of the slavery that made them ( which is atrocious) they show how large scale our ideas can be when working as a whole. I am trying to have some hope in this God forsaken world and would rather spend my time doing something about the world than talking about doing something. I live my life this way.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Fletcher33]

I see your point of view. Hope is a good thing. I am poor , yet I help all I can without discernment. I just do not help those who will take advantage, as they have their just reward. As far as doing great things and having a movement towards it , it will be watered down by the time it ever happens. Like our Consitution, it used ideas from other written laws and mixed them in the final copy. It took a while for it to take shape , but the founders at least had a law to use and study. This movement the Venus Project as no laws or rules to follow that are abtainable to look at. It has on the web site, in the left corner, what we are about. If you read that you can see the type of control that the project wants. I do not agree to that. But you are doing good without compensation, which is what is being good is all about. What I can tell from some people that they just want to sit on their butt and let others do all the work. This I also disagree with. You can not have that type of utopia unless it is already in place. Here in the USA we already have laws and some infrastructure that we could utilize and make it happen. We would need a leader and leaders that we all trust and agree with to move a project like this to a workable solution. All I see is greed from our leaders, and going in the wrong direction in my mind. But I can still do what I do, to help others who really need help. Doing what you do, and I doing what I do, can have lasting effects on the whole. If more do what we do, then its a movement.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It is a matter of time that the movement is needed to save the human race and planet. The human and natural resources are being deplored abused and used to serve the secret society and bankers behind the scene. Unless we join force to save ourselves and our children and their children. This world will be eventually ruined and gone. For those yet to digest and comprehend all the data and information let out by your web-site, time is the not on our side, I plea for that resistance to make change and save our world. Wake up please. We need you all to join in to save next generation and their children. Thanks for your effort to put out the information and educating the public how dire our world really is now.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
WE MUST SUPPORT EACH OTHER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN !

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am joining. I will do everything I can. Addendum brought me to tears.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've become the movement. I canceled my Chase bank accounts and I am spreading the websites to as many people as possible. I also having movie showings at my home. This movement is happening at the perfect time with the economy on the brink of another Great Depression. Enough is enough, it's time to change the system for the betterment of all mankind. Someone asked if they knew where to find Zeitgeist Movement tees, I found mine on Ebay. The shirt even has the websites on the back, which is helping me spread the message faster. This movement is real, and real change only happens in the world when the people are fed up and demand it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

we organising a show of this movie in our college for free to aware the youngster. will there be any problem???????

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We need to mobilise all over the world and fight this.
Our Brothers and Sisters should combine and tackle this head on!
With our knowledge, dedication and commitment we can make a change.
They started as a small group then, so can we and WIN this!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I preach it, I preach it....but they don't believe it even though i provide sources to what i say and everything.

People are instantly turned off with anything that sounds like a conspiracy theory...and then i say "look at the facts then." too many arguments ive had with the so called "intellectuals" at my college have ended with them saying the dreaded words, "Oh you are one of those conspiracy theorists, psh!"

How bout you fricken give me a response to the data I've provided in my argument instead of trying to turn it off with the "anti-conspiracy" button. damn...those ppl just ughhhh!

Im not asking them to believe in alien conspiracies or even the Illuminati for that matter. im just trying to get them to realize our government has strayed from a democracy to a plutocracy. Im trying to make them realize that capitalism is really fascist capitalism these days. Corporations OWN America and most of the world, and they do not care about you. That is all I am striving for them to realize.

That is what i suggest for all of you to start, EVEN if you believe in Illuminati, FEMA camps, reptillian aliens, etc, etc. We gotta use gradualism in OUR favor to convince these people. If they are turned off by those ideas that are too extreme for them....start small and work your way up. GRADUALISM!!! (but in a good way instead of using it to dumb down Americans)

Hermes-press.com and corrupt.org are too very very good sites that outline many events past and present as well as ideas, philosophy etc. A good start.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

You said " 'overall awareness' does the rest...."
Does that mean just “Let’s just look over for a while?”

You said why him?
Oh.. Come on...Someone had to start saying ' I don't want to do this anymore when I know other perfect solution' That 's him. He is not the Hitler yelling to us to grow some hatred for certain group of people.

Let the movement arise by its own?
African American movement?

Haven't you been suppressed enough?
Or
Don't you have the eyes to look Somalian kid dying in mother’s arms?
Haven't you fed enough with history of war and competition?

If you don't see the urgency of initiating this movement, that I think means you just haven't look closer enough or feel sensitively enough.

However, I also doubt mass awakening. That's impossible.
Enlightenment is not going to simply descend from heaven to earth to all of us at the same time.
What I question is at more practical point.

What I question is :
When the transition period when world is still full of the under spiritualized people knowing sole way of hostility and violence, when the new generation (our kids educated and trained in this spiritually revolutionized way) still will not have taken our place yet.
How are we going to treat these people, the other half of us?
I still can't figure out this. Isn't it going to be a new turbulence to give power to a de nova leader group?
How and who is going to decide distribution of the newly freed resources and technology to whom.
Don't simply answer with “all of us".
There should be a leader.
That's my question. Can this spiritual Communism succeed?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I joined! And,I suggest you do too! You obviously wanted to, so what held you back. Don`t be a self appointed keeper of the status quo!

reply to post by Shocka

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.ronpaulforums.com...

G Edward Griffin about Zeitgeist Addendum and "Libertarian" views, quite interesting.. they are somewhere in between.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

So basically you want to wait like the sheep until they see a new larger mass group. I don't think your forfeiting your own free will by joining a movement. You sound like a conforming non-conformist.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There has to be an organized movement in order to bring more people into it.
It's not that difficult to understand that over 99% of the people of the world has no ideea about this movement, nor the big conspiracy that takes place all around us.
All the things said in the mentioned movies are so obvious that you must be a retard to ignore or to deny them.

Although the recent world financial crisis will bring many dreamers down on earth, making them think only about how to survive the moment, and forget about the people that created the crisis and the story behind it.

About the 911 incident... I cannot believe how low is the intelligence of the american people. I know they were intentionally under-educated but still...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I cant wait to be active in this revolution. I am filled with soo much pride everytime i pass through this page. Thankzz guys

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just a heads up, the zeigeist movement forum is up.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

we should stick together this is not a cult this is life that is be pull out from under us this is a why to be heard we need one person to lead and make our own govement we need to get people together and stand up for our dream not the govement to do this we need money and people i know what to do and say if you want to get to gether let me know this is not a war this away to our dream let me know thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
hello, i come from a poor country(3rd world to be exact) and having to live with the realities of life, i must admit that PV has no future from where i am. sure, i've watched the film a couple of times and even made my researches about it and i find the validity of some parts questionable and also find the inclusion of PV even more questionable for a documentary.
ofc, as a 3rd world, we've seen the worst of economic instability since $ translates to our currency as 45-50x and the (puppet)government being ran by US(or fed rather). hell, even the US pressures my chello, i come from a poor country(3rd world to be exact) and having to live with the realities of life, i must admit that PV has no future from where i am. sure, i've watched the film a couple of times and even made my researches about it and i find the validity of some parts questionable and also find the inclusion of PV even more questionable for a documentary.
ofc, as a 3rd world, we've seen the worst of economic instability since $ translates to our currency as 45-50x and the (puppet)government being ran by US(or fed rather). hell, even the US pressures my country to have verichips in national ID's and passports(since my country accounts to a lot of oversee workers).
I, as an ideologist, would consider PV as an extreme measure, way too extreme to even have real outcomes(that having assessed my country) that's why i don't buy the idea.
the concept alone is almost marxist lol
it already crosses into mind what would happen if ever you resist.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by razerek49]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by razerek49]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join