It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ships 800 billion AMEROS to CHINA... Prepares to Demonetize U.S Dollar!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A new currency could be issued if the USD falls to the indexed level of the US quarter dollar. However a newly designed american dollar is likely. Amero is very very likely at some point but not as you think. We will all have two tier monetary systems based on an international unit standard.

If I am thinking along the right lines I believe there will be two currencies. The Dollar (internal cash) and Amero (International indexed cash).

The global financial order can be implemented using a universal index. It doesn't need to be implemented via one world currency in bill format. Each nation, right now, if they adhered to a universal index, could keep their currencies and simply inflate / deflate as necessary to equalize with an international standard unit. This is sort of how it's done now, but not quite. There will have to be a controller general for THE WORLD.

This will be done on a continental level no matter what happens. Basically, the IMF will be a regulator. All countries, internally, can keep their current identities.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
to be honest i don't think this amero thing is true... i think that the global economy is going to crash.. and then they will bring in a new global currency as the solution. they will skip the amero part... things are just happening way to fast with this global financial crisis.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here is the related video released by Hal Turner on October 4th:

www.disclose.tv...

In the video he shows an alledged AMERO coin and explains the current situation from his point of view.

Scray if true.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I could care less about the guy, never have heard of him and saw a vid by him only yesterday ( 5oct08, Sunday)
Given the current situation, with the world's economy tanking; he is making some sense. He isn't saying anything I haven't heard from trusted friends that are far more knowledgeable in these matters than I am.

One thing not mentioned by him, but told to me by someone; you change currency, all the tax free drug dollars have to be converted somehow and this will make billions for the government through back taxes or just confiscated.

Forget all the racist crap being thrown around, that's just smoke to divert your thought process about what was said or if it can be true.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
In late 2006 and early 2007, Hal Turner warned his audience that the US would be in huge financial trouble by late 2008. He was right.

the writing was on the wall far earlier than 06. many people were saying we would be in for a hell of a lot of trouble when the real estate market started to come down and the folks with the monopoly money mortgages could no longer make their payments.

In March of this year as confirmed by archives of his radio show, Hal Turner warned his radio audience that the US would suffer catastrophic financial upheaval in the month of September. It happened.

again, others were also saying this. hell, some clown on yahoo finance message boards even gave us a date for it, and he was right.

After Bear Stearns collapsed, Hal Turner told everyone that Lehman Brothers would be next; they were.

Rumors of Lehman's demise started shortly after Bear collapsed. CHeck the price of Lehman stock and you will see it was already coming down.

Last month, Hal Turner told the public WaMu would collapse; 9 days later, it did.

he saw this coming? the drop from $48 a share a few years ago to $3 a few months ago must've alerted him. or, perhaps, it was all the press detailing how much trouble wamu was in. nah, just his brilliant genius.

Last week, Hal Turner warned that Wachovia was in trouble; it was.

again, he must have a crystal ball. Wachovia has been in trouble for a while and about a month or two ago the media was reporting on potential suiters.

I'd say this guy has a pretty good track record and some very good sources.

I'd say he's good at reading the papers and then taking what he has read and adding his own brand of nonsense to the truth.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I am very concerned about the devaluation of the US dollar though.

I do pray that our society can hold true to the vision of the founders of these United States.

I know you do as well so this makes us true allies.

Yes, you are right. We both want the same thing.
Actually, the dollar has gained tremendously against the Euro, with the Euro falling from 1.57 to 1.35 in the last month or so. Unfortunately, it isn't so much that the dollar strengthened, but that the Euro has weakened significantly. From the looks of things, it seems like Europe is in as much trouble, if not more, than the US. Unlike those on ATS that were happy the last two weeks that the US was in financial crisis, I am not happy to see how bad it is in Europe. As I tried to point out in the last few weeks to those Europeans that were rejoicing in our problems, they shouldn't rejoice, because the banking system is connected across the entire world, and problems reverberate throughout the system.
Markets around the world are in free fall, and unfortunately, I don't see it turning around for quite awhile. Overall, the trend will be down, certainly for the rest of 2008, and probably in 2009 also. I hope I am wrong, but this does look very bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur, that's not fair. You did anonymous' homework that I had assigned to him in my response to him on the last page! LOL!
Hal Turner is indeed an opportunist. In addition, he is an extremely dangerous person:
nicolen.wordpress.com...

New Jersey radio host [1] Hal Turner is well known as one of the most vicious neo-Nazis in America, a man who routinely suggests killing his enemies.
Railing against President Bush, he told his audience last June that “a well-placed bullet can solve a lot of problems.” He has written that “we need to start SHOOTING AND KILLING Mexicans as they cross the border” and argued that killing certain federal judges “may be illegal, but it wouldn’t be wrong.”
In 2006, after he published an attack on New Jersey Supreme Court justices that also included several of their home addresses, state police massively beefed up security for the members of the court, checking on one justice’s house more than 200 times.Hal Turner is one serious extremist. He may also be on the FBI payroll.

On Jan. 1, unidentified hackers electronically confronted Turner in the forum of his website for “The Hal Turner Show.” After a heated exchange, they told Turner that they had successfully hacked into his server and found correspondence with an FBI agent who is apparently Turner’s handler. Then they [2] posted an alleged July 7 E-mail to the agent in which Turner hands over a message from someone who sent in a death threat against Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.). “Once again,” Turner writes to his handler, “my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a possible crazy.” In what is allegedly a portion of another E-mail, Turner discusses the money he is paid…
Turner, 45, has developed a reputation as one of the hardest-line racists on the radical right since starting up his radio show seven years ago. He has routinely ranted about such things as a “Portable Nigger Lyncher” machine and slimed those he hates as “savage Negro beasts,” “bull-dyke lesbians,” “faggots” and worse.

n 2006, Turner told his audience to “clean your guns, have plenty of ammunition … [and] then do what has to be done” to undocumented workers. Around the same time, he suggested that half the U.S. Congress “may have to be assassinated.” A year earlier, he suggested “drawing up lists of yeshivas,” or Jewish religious schools. He once started a website called www.killtheenemy.com for the purpose of posting photos and names of those who marched in favor of immigrant rights.

Praising him in any way, is equivalent to what people said about Hitler not being so bad because he liked dogs. The fact that with all he has done, and he is not in jail, gives me strong reason to believe that he is indeed an informer for the FBI.

Yes, he has shown the Amero. As I said earlier, it is a commemorative coin, minted by a private company to make money. It has NO connection to the US, the US mint, the US Department of the Treasury, or any other arm of the US government.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is so stupid.... What value would the Amero have right now? 0!

Only an idiot would believe this tripe... The Amero is not a recognized currency, it's no different than monopoly money so you expect anyone to believe that the Chinese would take a wad of Monopoly money for a pay off? Get real!

There is no need for the Amero, the U.S. Dollar is already the world's currency.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sure. And Hal Turned didn't get his Amero from here.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Never say never I always say.
If you merely look at the size of the US deficit in dollars it's pretty much incomprehensible to ever pay off that amount of money to our debtors. Whom are Mainly the Chinese, Japanese and the Saudis. That is why it is apparent to me that another currency that would reduce the sum by half isn't that too far out of the realm of possibility.

If you look at the European Union, The union and it's currency was simply imposed upon the Europeans almost overnight. Of course they were told that it was going to occur and were also told that they would have a fair conversion of their existing currency to the new currency the Euro. I was there and saw how they instead suffered with severe price inflation from the devaluation of their currency to the Euro with increased prices. So a gallon of gas was previously $3.65 and with the new Euro it translated to $4.50.
There wasn't much that they could do about it though...

This is why I feel the Amero or whatever they might call it might not be out of the realm of possibility simply from the fact that it would minimize the complexity of the transfer of money between Canada, Mexico and the US which is what the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is all about. It would also instill more confidence in our debtors in getting repaid.

Check out the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America website if you haven't already. It's pretty vague but it's intentionally so because they're circumventing congress (and our Constitution) to make this NWO agenda happen.

www.spp.gov...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
China won't like getting stuck with those duds.

Profits in China investments made the day for American investors.

Lets hope they both become losers soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Gee, would really love to know where all this secret info is coming from about us sending all this money to China. Not sure about how much we owe China , but if u ask me blame that on Wally World 90% of everything in there is made in China. As far as the BRIGADE of America troops in America , that's only around 6,000 troops , but then again there are quite a few Brigades in America. But one Brigade is not alot if 300 million Americans think that something is not right in AMERICA.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Who wrote this article? Is it legitimate? Need a source and a "reliable" article or newapaper. How do you convince others if they think this is shady reporting?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
The US Secretary of the Treasury has informed the China Development Bank that the US has shipped $800 Billion of a new currency called the Amero, which is to be based upon the merging of the economies of The United States, Mexico and Canada into what is termed as The North American Union.

The current American debt obligation to China, currently based on the US Dollar, is now estimated to be the staggering sum of $2.5 Trillion, and which this new Amero will be exchanged for $400 Billion of this debt as the current American currency is set to be devalued by 50 percent before the end of the year.

Source

I think that we will see the collapse of the US dollar by the end of the year... and the US millitary brigade now on active duty within America is to deal with uprising of angry citizens as they see there soverignity dissolved.

Do you know how many soldiers are in a brigade? 3,000 - 5,000. Is this enough to suppress the entire nation?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That blog references World Net Daily, so therefore it is dubious, at best, to me.

Also, it also seems entirely possible that having a brigade stationed at Northern Command due to potential need following a terrorist strike might be fairly reasonable. Yes, I know it appears to break the PC law, and that is troubling. But maybe its only that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't know about the whole devalue of the dollar by 50%. I just seen that the dollar is up 26% over the past 6 months against the Euro. I don't know, the article just doesn't seem accurate to me. Don't get me wrong, I know that we are doing horrible as far as the economy goes, but I don't see a 50% fall of the dollar by the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Google "gold silver amero" and see what comes up.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Sorry to tell you when this was all first got out only one news source in the states reported on it. Canada has already signed on and so has Mexico.

The Amero will have a date set soon as Opec will be told first then the public, when that date comes around what money you have will be able to transfer over as it did when the Euro came out.

This is cemented and will go ahead.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah, im not too standoffish about the Amero. I don't want it, but we will have to do something soon as we will soon see heavy inflation after the current deflationary period were going through as the markets fall adn the economy slows. So maybe having an amero will help us off set our future inflation.

Also they wont devalue our dollar. Trust me if we were given a new currency and only got half as much moneys worth i am pretty sure the entire nation would revolt in hoards or riots. Theres no way our money will be devalued.
We will get an equal exchange rate.

Also this article doesn't seem too authentic. I really dont see an amero happening, what i do see happening is a world currency. There have actually been requests by the EU union and other countries within the G20 to institute a one world currency. Mostly on the impending failure of the Euro.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
hey he may be racist... but he is justified in his racism...

Huh?

I keep reading that over and over and I keep coming back to...

Huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join