It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The prayer he talks about is actually speaking out against the financial bail out which is considered a willing blood sacrifice and enables the other luciferian actions to domino. So prayer is protest, and not being a willing anything. Its contacting your representative and demanding this stop. The whole premise is based on an occult religion. I'm not arguing whether this occult group exists, as I believe they're all devils so that must be their religion. But, they have a fantasy that the rules in their religion apply to all of us, who think what they believe is crap on a stick to infinity and beyond! So their wierd and pathetic definitions as to what a willing sacrifice means is NULL AND VOIDED anyway. But its just crap on a stick to infinity and beyond and the stupid incredible dysfunction of their pathetic brains.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Try this

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Seems it is gone. Several people have noted the same thing. What's up with P.Camelot!?!

I want to listen, too!

EDIT to say... Never mind. Zorgon to the rescue. He posted it as being here:

projectavalon.net...

[edit on 10/5/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In fact, that is one reason this whole disclosure of a "vision" is suspect. Though I will admit, that would remain even if there were leaking real plans. Voodoo doesn't work, at least for anyone who believes that they are protected by Creator God, and that these magik type intentions cannot harm them. But many people believe it does work, and therefore they are susceptible to its effects. Is this why all this recent information I have read about occultism on various threads for over half a year is coming out, to condition the mind into accepting the black magik rules of others over the sovereign nature of the self so that you allow the idea to creep up upon you that their insane psycho babble rules and regulations that truly are crap on a stick to infinity and beyond, apply to you. Trust me, do the simple little trick of sidestepping bad intentions and occult information. Just let the intended hit swerve on by.
Swoosh, the black magik is gone. Just be strong in your own self knowledge.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Zorgon's link on the last page is good. Clicking on it should bring up the download box. If not, I'm suspecting Microsoft spyware is the problem, as on mepis (linux) it just pops up as a download box.

Edit to add: if you have 40 or more gigs for a hard-drive, especially 60-80, theres no reason not to be dual booting with linux. I recommend the free pclinuxos version or mepis.
Though you may need to burn off both, as one of my computers only works "easily" with mepis due to cheap lan winchips in its. I could have gone to forums and found out how to configure pclinux for that but I was too lazy, and actually like these 2 desktops better than any other linux, and better than XP which we only use for the occasional kids game.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Never mind I figured it out, I am listening to the one guy who is denying the main guys vision or intuit from the op. Is this the scary one? I can take very little more of this guy... He reminds me of my ex. Just very full of himself to the point he invalidates anyone elses dreams or visions.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice

Maybe ATS should start a "Predictions that did not happen" forum - probably be the largest forum on ATS

Check the link in my sig. The real excuse will be along the lines of: Because word got out it was postponed or some other variation of a Titor effect.

Check out the origin of that hoax in my link. ATS poster "nexusmagazine", the owner of Nexus Magazine. And where are the interviewers in this audio clip? The Nexus Conference!

These folks are class A hoxers that have used ATS for publicity over and over again.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think its funny how David Wilcock dismisses the entire thing without even listening to Deagle's piece, simply because .. HE hasnt received visions of it first, which he claims he would have if it were true.

I like the guy but .. a bit cocky there, hehe.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Your listening to David Wilcox disagreeing with Deagle's vision. I found that interesting. Just remember that they caught him unprepared on the phone, and he probably doesn't do spontaneous interviews well. I believe David is naturally introspective and so this isn't really
how he would say it if he had had time to collect his thoughts and be more diplomatic. But I listened to Deagle's first, and he was near tears frequently. So, he seems to believe the visions and due to his almost breakdown on the phone, I am viewing this with interest. David may be right and there may be more symbolism than actual events taking place, or Deagle could have picked up a false message aimed at him from the cabal, but...There is something heavy in the air. I've been feeling it build like the web bot speaks of for days.
So even if it is crying wolf, releasing any and all information is one way, hopefully, to derail if possible, whatever is coming down, or at least to prepare people for whatever (and it could literally be different, but the financial seems pretty clear) may lie ahead spiritually. Even if its crying wolf, it is the right thing to do, when you are gifted. Even if you feel like a fool afterwards.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks to Zorgon and Amaterasu for the link, I didn't even think to google it, probably would have seen they were moving. Thanks you guys. I am gonna listen to it now and see what I think about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One thing that annoyed me was how Deagle kept talking over Kerry when she would try and ask him something. At times it seemed that he was almost going out of his way to do it.

Interesting though that so many people's predictions are pointing to October, like what Benjamin Fulford says:

Fulford: US coup d’etat, martial law, prison camps early October ?

October is shaping up to be the month from hell, according to all these people. But on January 1rst, 2009, when nothing earth shattering (literally) has happened, my new years' resolution is going to be no more stress over predictions. In the meantime, I'll take comfort in my paranoia thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes and my son talks about October as well. He was looking at the calendar when he remembered a vivid dream of being aboard a space craft and being showed numerous days in October all with names and descriptions attributed to them. But he can't remember, short of hypnosis, what they are. I just want everyone to get through to November and look back and shrug over all the hype.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem like things are getting a little biblical at the moment.

Financial turmoil, struggle for food, potential for major war with Russia or Iran, big natural disasters.

You can feel something is happening but when I speak to friends or family you feel almost paranoid expressing your fears. These are dark days indeed.........

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok now Im listening, you know he is not saying anything new. The only difference is that he is "Acting" alot, to try and put inphasis on his concern.

He really is saying nothing that we dont discuss and debunk on this forum daily.

What I have a problem with is that he does not come clean with his vision.
She has to pull it out of him. He speaks almost verbatum all the threads we discuss on ATS.

I do believe this man is new to ATS and has gone a little nuts with all the info.

Financial^ Nuclear^ Then pandemic.

Number of senior leaders of Saudi royalty, demanding bail out money be given to them.

L.A. Coastal area hit with Nuk strike on October 7th

False flag

Economy crash

China invades east and west coast troops move in through all directions

Mexico bringing or allowing WMDs over border

Mass increase of fear as an offering to satanic cult

People in state of shock, red sky, objects not noraml in the sky, shuper storms, droughts , famines, earth changes, he calls signs from heaven.

2 Million dead, Bank Holiday, first strike in Europe financially. Mass starvation of 100million people over the next 12 months, climate change in all countries.

First thing to do: Methods of escape, Perimiter zones around cities to escape, alternate routes, main routes closed, grids will go down, store shelves bare within 3 hours, water will be biggest problem. Have barter items, be prepared for radiation burns, if you are in large western cities dont head east go north or south or west. Canadian routes will close down, no escape to canada. Prepared with bug outs to leave large cities.

Tuesday will be a Domino effect a final unleashing of terror.

***I just cant keep up with notes here, he just is not consistant with his timelines and events. He seems to shape it according to the interviewers... Whew!***

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

He seems to shape it according to the interviewers... Whew!***

I was going to say the same thing. Seems like he runs out of things to say then she says "what about..." and he is all "oh yeah about that...". She is leading him around his own visions?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

you forgot the one near the end there...

K: Would you advise people to withdraw all their money from banks now?

D: Yes. Take out all your cash and get supplies, invest in gold, stop the bank's use of your money, blah blah blah...

All I know is it didn't take his advice for me to do that...
I'm tired anyway of banks and their bullying. This recent charge of 5 to 10 bucks to cash a check when you don't have an account there just boils my blood. And I tell them that every time too.

I caused a real disturbance in a bank lobby one day over it I got so upset- kept thinking as it was happening of the Alex Jones video of him going into the highway patrol office over the thumb print machine and raising hell.

What the heck, live the cash only life for a while, it ain't so bad. Paying the bills by money order just adds one more thing to my awful short list of things that will actually get me out of the house AWAY FROM THIS MACHINE and out into the sunlight for a while. We all need more of that, and less stress.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Zorgon called it when he implied that withdrawing funds from the bank would cause them all to close. So this information may create the very thing its warning of. As to routes to Canada being closed, he said 6 couldn't be, but theres back routes. I don't care how many of you make it up here. My elected political servants are committing treason if they are complacent with any of this, and if they don't intend to inform their EMPLOYERS what is what in life.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Isn't it a bit strange that mr. Deagle says that the goal (of the bad masters of the universe) is to spread fear to feed their whatever "dragon" or et's WHILE THAT is exactly what mr.Deagle is doing.

Everybody is scared to death after hearing a story like this. He is enhancing the effect this way. Normally I don't kill the messenger but I am doubting in this case.

Also he is advising people to get their money from the banks and buy gold, but that is exactly what creates the cirsis. Panic, get your money...all banks collaps and the golddiggers are richer and richer. Goldinvestors are getting richer and richer by the minute. It is a trap IMHO.

Last week a Belgian bank almost fell over BECAUSE scared people are running for their money. That bank is now partly bought by the Dutch government.

I say, stay calm, prepare for anything, but stay calm in your mind and heart, try to stay in a forgiving and harmonic state. Don't trink of W*R or other B*D things. Really, that will make the difference, try the LOVE state for a change.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

He's not really psychic, there's been some messages that point to this Tuesday as an event happening on the level or more of 911.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Someone really wants Martial Law to happen -it's like you can just FEEL something just about to happen. If we get to 2009, and better yet, 2010 without seeing M Law, at least for a short time, thank your lucky stars, and to whatever God we all pray to.

Start taking precautions now--better to be prepared and not need it than not prepared and need it. Good luck all.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Never mind I figured it out, I am listening to the one guy who is denying the main guys vision or intuit from the op. Is this the scary one? I can take very little more of this guy... He reminds me of my ex. Just very full of himself to the point he invalidates anyone elses dreams or visions.

Your listening to david wilcox, do not bother listening to him. Your right about him, he thinks him and only him, can see anything. He believes he is edgar case, that famous psychic, from 100 years ago. Just ignore him, and listen to the main one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join