It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Darn, I wanted to listen.. But this is what I got.

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I will go threw and try to make from the posts what was said..
But can anyone give me a summery on what was the said topic, and what was said?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wait... gotta notherone comin' thru.

"dear inhabitants of the earth plane, do not fear the coming calamity for it is necessary to rid your world of evil. Oh, and on a personal note, it is time for your 1:30 bowell movement and you're out of toilet paper."

[shakes head and comes out of trance]

Well there you go folks. Straight from the horses mouth.
Now I have some business to attend to. Scuze' me.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I REALLY want to listen too, love doom and gloom, yet I get the same as Zysin5...

Can someone do something? Did anyone save it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Why are you the sarcastic sceptic all of a sudden? You first three posts were kinda different.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have been following the thread and decided to go to the OP's link to Project Camelot. Well the site came up np and I tried the link to Bill D's phonecall and got a 404 error as well as the other 2 phonecalls from the other intuitives listed.

Anyone else having problems trying to open the links on Proj Cam's site??? It makes me think I'm paranoid now, like "Someone" doesn't want us to hear the info.

I will try again in a little bit, might just be server related, or something benign, I hope.

Anybody else getting the same results, speak up so I don't feel like the only tinhat guy here! lol.

link   
You guys I am sooooo scared, I just had a vision.. I believe this vision will be the only true event to come and pass on the 7th.. please, just listen with an open mind. It WILL happen, I just know it will. This is my vision-

I will now enlighten you all on the true horror, and the only event that will unfold on October 7th. This vision was given to me while watching the sacred box in my living room. A voice came on and informed me that Monopoly at McDonald's will be commencing on the 7th of October.

This vision was was brought to you by McDonald's. I'm lovin' it!

link   
reply to post by cbass

Why are you doing this?
Please give one way that this contributes to the conversation?
If you are incapable of having an adult conversation then please go back to the playground.
If you do not believe these predictions are accurate state your case but crude and ridiculous commentary does not help or contribute to any kind of practical ADULT conversation.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Suggestion..... what if as you say "why leak everything"?...maybe they want to scare us so much that we greet with open arms the false alien invasion and the promise of a new utopia??

Seriously, who knows, who wants to know. My head is screwed with all this doom and gloom. Why is there No Good News !! and nothing to look forward to anymore??? or is that the master plan, make the sheeple believe there is no future??

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

seriously grow up
Unless you can contribute to the conversation whether pro or con do not comment
This is ludicrous, I feel like I am dealing with a bunch of children who use their potty mouths to garner attention.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Bill Deagle Phone Call
projectavalon.net...

They are in the process of reorganizing Project Camelot topics with Avalon topics

projectavalon.net...

I also suspect that there servers cannot handle thousands of hits on the file from ATS viewers, especially when everyone keeps trying again every few minutes

[edit on 5-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Edit. Zorgon already posted it.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Hi , I tried to listen,,, but found all the pages were not found.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

This thread is about what will happen on the 7th right? Well, I'm throwing my prediction in the mix.. and I bet you anything my prediction will be the only one that is right.. just because my prediction doesn't have to do with the world ending, doesn't mean its a bad prediction. I'm so tired of seeing these doom and gloom threads it makes me sick (yes I know, don't look at the thread if you don't like it). But I am still adding to the list of events to happen on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant
please sir: there was a greatearthquake! then...

LOTS of major earthquakes last few days

Red is Today
Orange is Yesterday
Yellow is past two weeks

www.iris.edu...

I am sure one of them will fit any dream or prophecy

Enjoy

link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did that already but do not know how to find it on my comp agfter the save...

link   
reply to post by enigmania

I guess I just snapped. I can't take anymore. This is all working on my nerves.I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown over all of this. I am at the point now that if/when none of this doom and gloom happens I will be pissed. If it does happen I will be pissed. It is not easy walking around everyday with a smile on your face knowing all the while a dirty little secret that 99% of humanity doesn't know. That we are all F***D. It may not be in oct. but it is obvious to anyone paying attention where this si all headed.

I do have a problem with channelers the same as I have with psychics. They are all full of $hit.So on one hand I believe in the hype but I don't buy into this Blossom good**** or ggogle earth glitch, or anything like that. I need more than a "channeler" to tell me that we are all F**cked.

BTW, WTF?????
What is up with this huge-ass space ship just appearing for a couple of days, destroying what's left of our economy, causing mass panic, gov'ts to clamp down even more on our civil liberties, babies crying, religions clammering to incorporate this somehow into their doctrines, world leaders having to explain this all away,etc.....................................
and then they just take off????????? What kind off bull$hit is that????
They could at least throw us a rope ladder and take a few of us with them. Or park that winnebago on the Whitehouse lawn and stay a while. They could empty their sewage into the nearby storm sewer.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by statickitt3n

Originally posted by daeoeste
This is scary indeed.I have had dreams starting about a year ago where I am a prisoner in some kind of Chinese run camp that was underground somewhere.I was either in a cage or in some kind of classroom,but it was all underground.I only remember flashes of the dream,talking to another prisoner in the cage next to me,some kind of cable car transporting us to and from the cages and our classrooms.It was cavernous.I hope this is all wrong.No matter what happens,I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I was reading through this thread because October 7th is quickly approaching and wanted to see if anyone had heard anything new regarding it. But your post daeoeste struck a strong cord with me. Many years ago, when I was about 17 or 18, I also had a very similar dream. I dreamed that I was a prisoner in a Chinese run camp. I don't remember much of the dream, or if it was above ground or below ground, but I remember that there was alot of cold concrete everywhere, and there was a pretty steep incline leading up to where the bars of the cage were. It was almost like I was standing in a pit. I remember that I was being sexually assaulted by one of Chinese men.

I personally have never put too much stock in dreams,I tend to think of dreams as some kind of clearing house for our subconscious,but I do believe in the power of dreams to affect our conscious life through fear.Ergo,I still feel afraid when I wake up,and can identify with people in these situations in real life.Stattick,I am sure you were afraid when you woke up and can feel for people who have been wrongfully imprisoned and then sexually assaulted,as a dream can be very compelling.Most of us do not have the ability to separate our dream life from the real life while they are dreaming.I do remember hearing about how some great people have used events in their dreams to quantify formulas,speeches etc.etc.Seeing into the future,I have to say may be real and it may not.In an infinite universe friends,there are infinite possibilities.Stattick,I hope these dreams stop for you,I am sure they are terrifying.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I listened to this last night. Scary - yes. Believable - not really, but only time will tell. If nothing happens on the 7th, then I hope people start questioning "prophets" a bit more. I have been a member of ATS for about 3 years, and have seen hundreds of doomsday threads, none of which have come to pass. A few things about this interview that made me question this persons grasp of reality:

1. Clones from Mexico - Attack of the Clones - The government raised clones, spending all that money, when they could have just employeed illegals for a quarter of the price, but suppose that is another topic in itself .
2. Chinese and other Asian looking people, as a cohesive force, helping implement this plan.
3. The escape clause - if lots of people pray, this scenario will not happen, or it will be delayed. Please, if you are going to make a predition of world doom, take responsibility if it fails. So, if nothing happens Bill can say, "Well, lots of people prayed, so all will be fine." Or, things will be fine until my next prediction
, when everyone will be ready to head for the hills to escape their imaginary enemies again. But, again, if they pray, nothing will happen - until my next "vision"..............

Seriously, I believe that nothing will happen, but I will be looking at the news on Tuesday just in case - and I am leaving all my $ in the bank.

Maybe ATS should start a "Predictions that did not happen" forum - probably be the largest forum on ATS

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Just calm down and be glad that you even have the awareness of knowing this stuff.

I also don't know exactly what to believe, but I know things are FUBAR right now.

Just try to rise above it.

Peace out and bless you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join