It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

OK , I hate to say this . But the timeline prediction are about general events not spcecific ones . People can speculate about what is most probable but events often surprise people . Bill and Kerry to their great credit made a few phone calls to solicit 2nd and 3rd opinion and that's great . Unfortunately the omelette did not turn out the way dream foretold it .

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ninature

and may i ask what these "real gulibity tests that are coming" that you have predicted? o my you can predict but none other.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm listening to this now and sorry the guy talks absolute $::#

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The really sad thing here is that Camelot used to be a genuinely interesting site, interviewing people in a balanced, analytical way. It was that balance that allowed me to bypass the fact that they had a bad track record of being taken in by hoaxers and frauds (for those that don't know, Bill Ryan was previously responsible for the Project Serpo site, they've also interviewed the likes of Dan Burisch in the past), because they approached each new topic with a fresh eye and as responsible journalists.
Indeed it was Camelot, via John Lear, who led me here to ATS.

What disappoints me now is the leading nature of the questions, the campaigning nature of the site, and the naive, unquestioning belief in so-called experts who have no basis for claiming to have expertise. This interview is another example of just that.

The redeeming thing as far as I'm concerned is that I'm quite attracted to Kerry Cassidy.

LW

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel

posted on 11-10-2008

The really sad thing is that Camelot used to be an interesting site, interviewing people in a balanced, analytical way. It was that balance that allowed me to bypass the fact that they had a bad track record of being taken in by hoaxers and frauds (for those that don't know, Bill Ryan was previously responsible for the Project Serpo...

What disappoints me is the leading nature of the questions, the campaigning nature of the site, and the naive, unquestioning belief in so-called experts who have no basis for claiming to have expertise.

Here we are, 11Feb 2012 and what do we see? The same old, same old? Dumb dogs, old or not, never learn new tricks.

Back To The Future - Kerry Cassidy - Proof Idiot Interviewers and Guest Frauds Are Eternal

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join