It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

it's possible! when i went to find their historical texts pre 3000 bc, i found out that some ruler had destroyed them all. no joy there. so i had to poke around in their later canons. some interesting passages in those, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by bruxfain

elaborare, please! sounds interesting.

kingship descending from heaven is not alien hybridization?

Adam is a King, created by God. Adam either has no Earthly father or he doesn't know his father, he just is and even Adam himself is not sure what it is he is supposed to be, but he has some ideas.

Adam is the like the system core and control panel for the whole world. It's his personal possession and the occupants his children. His wife Eve and her daughters are direct extensions of Adam and to some degree system cores and control panels in their own right. The four (or five) of them together allows for control of the entire planet and the Garden can be turned back on.

When Adam fell in the Garden, he and his family fell under the control of Satan, so Satan became the master of the world. Enkidu is an example of Adam, more accurately Cain. Humbaba is Adam. Hercules is Adam. Tamerlane is a more recent example of a fallen Adam.

Adam is human, however, just fallen. The war you are fighting is Adam going to get his wife and daughters.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You are really stuck to this story of Isaac being the son of Pharoah, huh.

If Isaac is the son of Pharoah, which I earlier stated would be impossible, then Jews have no right to Jerusalem or the land surrounding it but should instead receive Egypt and Arabia, including Mecca, as an inheritance.

Hagar being the offspring of Pharoah and Sarah is more likely, bombshell.

I think it is far more likely that Ishmael is not the son of Abraham, but the son of Eliezer of Damacus.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I also have the belief that Satan is the adversary of man not God, as I was taught when I was Christian. Also: that there is a conspiracy between the Gods involving us. This I find intriguing and thoughtful. It has led me to read many books that are delving into more abstract views regarding God and what I call his or their: Heavenly Congress.

The correlations between so many characters in the Bible (including Jesus) and mythology is fascinating! I think that it is very important, at least for me, to view information through skeptical eyes.

There is definitely a significance to all the apparent madness in any of the holy writings and archaeological truth and sound reasoning.

I may have a different perspective than many of you but I truly enjoy all the possibilities!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
I also have the belief that Satan is the adversary of man not God, as I was taught when I was Christian. Also: that there is a conspiracy between the Gods involving us. This I find intriguing and thoughtful. It has led me to read many books that are delving into more abstract views regarding God and what I call his or their: Heavenly Congress.

The correlations between so many characters in the Bible (including Jesus) and mythology is fascinating! I think that it is very important, at least for me, to view information through skeptical eyes.

There is definitely a significance to all the apparent madness in any of the holy writings and archaeological truth and sound reasoning.

I may have a different perspective than many of you but I truly enjoy all the possibilities!!

Land of Entrapment...Is that New Mexico? I was there about 3 years ago. Its funny that you are such a skeptic, it was in New Mexico that I accepted without a doubt the existence of a great war between light and darkness.

Even though I have no desire to ever go back there, I will always appreciate it as the place where I awoke from my spiritual slumber.

For me there is no conspiracy, it is a war, it is real and hell is hot.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

With all due repect, I dont see it impossible at all. I am not saying that Isaac should of received an Egyptian inheritence as a heir, I am just saying that if there was this Egyptian blood running through these famous men of the OT, then I would think the ones that knew of it were wanting to prove their might by their doings and actions.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

With all due repect, I dont see it impossible at all. I am not saying that Isaac should of received an Egyptian inheritence as a heir, I am just saying that if there was this Egyptian blood running through these famous men of the OT, then I would think the ones that knew of it were wanting to prove their might by their doings and actions.

If the answer to the question of the OP were affirmative, the inevitable consequence would be the destruction of the State of Israel.

The assertion that the modern nation State of Israel can exist is based on the notion that Isaac is Abraham's son and that the Modern State of Israel is the heir of Isaac; just as certain, the entire Islamic faith and the Ummah is based on the idea that Ishmael is Abraham's son. If I proved that Ishmael was not Abrahams son, the Temple Mount would cease to be under Muslim administration, Palestine would vanish and the Ummah would be plunged into Hell.

The belief that Isaac is not Abraham's son is a declaration of War against the State of Israel. Just like I declared war against the Ummah when I stated Ishmael is not Abraham's son, but the son of Eliezer of Damacus, Abraham's servant.

Can you not see this? Do you take these topics lightly?

By you saying that you do not see where it is impossible that Isaac was the offspring of Pharoah and Sarah means you are possibly in a state of war with Western Civilization because you consider it to be illegitimate and subject to the House of the Serpent as Isaac was the offspring of Pharoah by one of his concubines; Abraham's wife no less. Furthermore to that you assert that Abraham has no sons and his Kingly line died off; thus you summarily reject the exsistence of Jesus Christ and consider it possible that no such person existed. Consequently, by your own mouth you implicitly admit to be a servant of the Serpent and prove that the devil of the Christian bible is real.

The thing that many people don't seem to be able to grasp is the utter seriousness of government and the real source of power.

I won't assume that you don't know what you are doing, but instead I will assume that you know exactly what you are writing and joined this conspiracy website for the purpose of spreading disinformation.

I will say this. Isaac is Abraham's son and heir, Hagar is Pharoah's daughter and Ishmael is the son of Eliezer of Damascus.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
but wait... the seraphim were angels, yes?
the seraph were serpents, yes?
so some of the angels were serpent people, yes?
and they were sons of God. and they weren't bad.
so not all serpent seed is bad. only some is.
that's how i see it. maybe i'm wrong but only 1/3rd
of the angels fell! the other 2/3rds were still good guys.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

but wait... the seraphim were angels, yes?
the seraph were serpents, yes?
so some of the angels were serpent people, yes?
and they were sons of God. and they weren't bad.
so not all serpent seed is bad. only some is.
that's how i see it. maybe i'm wrong but only 1/3rd
of the angels fell! the other 2/3rds were still good guys.

There seems to be some that believe that seraph and serpent are the same basic word, Michael, the Archangel is consider to be a seraph, but I wouldn't go as far to say that angels are serpents as it wouldn't be correct to say that Michael and Belial are the same. Even though in some regards and according to some traditions they started off as the same.

If what you are getting at is why do people who are obviously offspring from the serpent line who are not bad face hell? They don't. God's plan involves the salvation of souls who seek it without regards to your lineage or past. In this current age if you are alive God has given you that life, if you want that life to be eternal he has given the living the ability to choose eternal life, but some will not and that 1/3 part of man (not a 1/3 of mankind) will be destroyed.

I assure you hell has been reserved for those who know why. It's not a place you mistakenly end up in.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a paper by biblical scholar, michael s. heiser, entitled,
THE NACHASH AND HIS SEED.
Some Explanatory Notes on Why the Serpent in Genesis
3 Wasn't a Serpent (.pdf file)
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

^that's a very interesting paper.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a paper by biblical scholar, michael s. heiser, entitled,
THE NACHASH AND HIS SEED.
Some Explanatory Notes on Why the Serpent in Genesis
3 Wasn't a Serpent (.pdf file)
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

^that's a very interesting paper.

Without reading the book, I already know the serpent wasn't literally a serpent.

The whole chapter regarding the serpent was intended to set a basic framework on understanding the 3 parts of man. the serpent is man's third or hidden aspect. The part of us that exists in the abyss.

This truth was also built into the Great Pyramid to instruct. 2 parts above, 1 part below. The problem with the serpentine part of humans is that it tries to exist above; flipping the world upside down in the process.

But the serpent is a woman. Ereshkigal perhaps, maybe Lilith, possibly Eliezer of Damascus, Pharoah.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
huh, i don't feel like a serpent.
enki was a male. that's an odd statement, brux.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

huh, i don't feel like a serpent.
enki was a male. that's an odd statement, brux.

All mammals, including you, evolved from reptiles. This is basic.

As far as Enki I am not sure what I said concerning him, but you are refering to an exceedingly ancient character so, I would probably have to respond to that with, huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

that's very valid and reasonable. and you clearly stated in the OP that you were playing the "what-if" game anyway. it bothers me how some get so offended and get their hair in a tuff when someone questions things, espescially on a website about denying ignorance. like the poster who angrily said you were saying the bible is false while adhering to other parts. that is not what i saw at all and it is a irresponsible thing to hint at. We are here to question and learn. why is it so damned impossible to be a more than black-and-white subject? the bible could very well contain a mixture of things true and things manipulated for personal gain of a region. i gave this a star and flag, it's an intelligent discussion and you were quite delicate in the delivery of such a radical idea.
good job leonard.
b

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

If the answer to the question of the OP were affirmative, the inevitable consequence would be the destruction of the State of Israel.

The assertion that the modern nation State of Israel can exist is based on the notion that Isaac is Abraham's son and that the Modern State of Israel is the heir of Isaac; just as certain, the entire Islamic faith and the Ummah is based on the idea that Ishmael is Abraham's son. If I proved that Ishmael was not Abrahams son, the Temple Mount would cease to be under Muslim administration, Palestine would vanish and the Ummah would be plunged into Hell.

The belief that Isaac is not Abraham's son is a declaration of War against the State of Israel. Just like I declared war against the Ummah when I stated Ishmael is not Abraham's son, but the son of Eliezer of Damacus, Abraham's servant.

Can you not see this? Do you take these topics lightly?

By you saying that you do not see where it is impossible that Isaac was the offspring of Pharoah and Sarah means you are possibly in a state of war with Western Civilization because you consider it to be illegitimate and subject to the House of the Serpent as Isaac was the offspring of Pharoah by one of his concubines; Abraham's wife no less. Furthermore to that you assert that Abraham has no sons and his Kingly line died off; thus you summarily reject the exsistence of Jesus Christ and consider it possible that no such person existed. Consequently, by your own mouth you implicitly admit to be a servant of the Serpent and prove that the devil of the Christian bible is real.

The thing that many people don't seem to be able to grasp is the utter seriousness of government and the real source of power.

I won't assume that you don't know what you are doing, but instead I will assume that you know exactly what you are writing and joined this conspiracy website for the purpose of spreading disinformation.

I will say this. Isaac is Abraham's son and heir, Hagar is Pharoah's daughter and Ishmael is the son of Eliezer of Damascus.

I am for no war. I am of no religion. I can believe in Christ just as much as you can believe in the mainstream beliefs. I try to live my life as humbley as I can. You do not know the road I have walked, you can not assume I have intentions besides seeking truth and seeking others who believe in a God of love.

My entire life has been spiritual.

I have joined this site after having some deep experiences about the spirit world. I think its best to share these kind of things with others. Recently, my mother had a very vivid near death experience. She saw visions for 9 hours. It impacted me so deeply due to the fact that I was deeply seeking understanding during that time of God that my mother and I made a video of things she feels she saw. There is a link in my profile of the videos we made and we are all the more so deeply studying. My mother and I have both joined a couple web sites to talk with others about things and to share our experience. So that is why I have joined the forum, to share a near death experience with others and to share thoughts as well as see others thoughts. Not that I owe an explanation to anyone why I join....but seeing you made assumptions, I figured I would clear that up for ya.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And the fact that I am for no war I hope shows I dont believe in a revengeful God. I dont believe its about a nation or a certain land. I believe God is about unity of all people and all lands through grace and not force out of fear.

I grew up being afraid in church when I would ask these curious questions...I also grew up thinking eventually that God did not want me to fear Thee.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I can dig it.
When I respond I do so in a way that I clarify my own thoughts, primarily, while at the same time interacting with other posters.

to clear up the reason for my tone is this, serious consequences arise in our lives from the smallest things.

The OP's question, seemingly small, is quite profound and if accepted as true sets off a chain reaction of logical conclusions that leads to a quantum explosion.

So, while you made it clear that you walk a path of love and spirituality. I would assume that you wouldn't want to accidently, through your beliefs, but entirely without malice become an unknowing accomplice to the deaths of 10s of millions of human beings. Yes, what we believe can cause suffering for others.

But at the same time I don't want to imply that you don't know what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

it was man that I learned to fear...ya know that little line in revelations, that the masses will be deceived...I guess you could say I am trying to be more aware of that deception then what most of the mainstream people will be willing to look out for. If the masses are to be deceived I sure aint gonna be followin the crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So, what if the deception was, "did you know that Isaac wasn't really the son of Abraham, but the son of Pharoah?" "Abraham is a liar and cheater."

Seems harmless enough, possible even.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for your acknowledgments...I do seem to get my feathers ruffled easily sometimes too. And two years ago, I would probally be having the same arguement with someone and I would of been defending the exact same thing you are defending now.

The last two years of my life has been really wild. It all has led me to study many things. I always use the Bible as a main source, truly I do. I know it must sound odd that I talk against things in the Bible but I fnd truth in the Bible...its simple as this...if there is love, I see God. If there is hate, I dont see thee.

I am more worried that I am blaspheming Thee if I say I believe our Father is wrathful and ordered man to kill for him then I am worried about Israel not meaning what we think it means.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join