It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
(p.s. this is all theoretical, of course!
i can't prove it, but check this out, from
enki's city of eridu, circa 4000 BC!

notice the little bumps? those are the gems (theory) that the figure discussed in Isaiah is supposedly encrusted with.

whatdya wanna bet, that figure is Enki. here's the data

• provenience: Eridu

• dimension(s) (in cm):
height: 14

• material: clay (baked)

• date: (ca. 4000 BC)

• description:
terracotta, nude male, with 'lizard-shaped' face and pointed head (hair piece?), holding stick in his left hand; shoulders decorated with applied clay pellets

oi.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
(addendum: get a close up of it in your favorite graphics program. he has a fang!)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
notice the little bumps? those are the gems that the figure discussed in Isaiah is supposedly encrusted with.

whatdya wanna bet, that figure is Enki. here's the data
oi.uchicago.edu...

It is easier to assume, that Isaac is the product of a Pharaoh. Sorry, but Jesus wouldn't set us up to understand something as complex as sumerian history. Unless he was a sadist I mean.

But the bible, gives us a good template from which to learn to look deeper and see the true allegory. I think your theory is way too complicated when Joseph himself (That is to say Yuya, Akhenaten's grandfather) said that he was made "A father to pharaoh". Well of course, since Joseph was Isaac's favorite son, who went back to egypt and got all the power.

Your idea is too hard to understand, therefore, un-Jesus-like. Jesus veiled simple things and what I am saying is very simple, therefore, more likely the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I think people are missing the point of the story of Genesis. When Adam and Even were in the Garden they were masters of the world. Their fall is where human history begins and a major crime begins. The obsession about Egypt and it being a place of learning is this:

Egypt is probably the most intact crime scenes on the planet. I suppose the dryness and the fact that most artifacts are of stone. Made it possible for the inquiring to see that Egyptians are living upon the ruins of an earlier civilization. The question then arises, "what happened to the original inhabitants?" Anyone could see that the people who were living there murdered the original inhabitants, stole their wealth and their legacy and covered the whole thing up.

The murdered inhabitants were probably Abel, if a Biblical explanation is given, but what's important is that people go to Egypt then and know to learn about how Satan does his thing. Jesus was a Crime Scene Investigator.

The same thing happened in the land called Sumeria as well. The Sumerians murdered the the original masters of the land and built their world atop the ruins of the conquered. This happened throughout the world and now, even as I write, the same people are trying to do the same in America.

Even this thread and its topic is an attempt to create a discussion which hopes to deprive someone of their lives and property.

But, I am happy to say. It will not work and someone is in for a beating they will never forget.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

did you read the rest of that link i posted with the data on moses "the general" (Mermeshoi)? he includes joseph in there as well. perhaps not on the same page, but he follows the timeline and everyone is accounted for, including job, joseph, abraham, sarah, and moses, of course.

listen, you don't need to know all this to know jesus. you only need to know all this if you are interested in ancient history. when i set out to understand prophecy, it became apparent to me that there was something very odd about the bottomless pit of revelation 9 and i intended to find out what it was. that lead me all the way back to sumer.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ish is a feminine, prefix or suffix. either way it is added to signify a persons origins.

british, spanish, polish, danish, finnish, etc. are all ways to identify places and therefore the people who live there with a certain historical group.

These are all people you DO NOT want fighting beside you in War. It's not a given that they will betray you in the midst of battle, but I like to be safe.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

(Addendum: what i mean about the original adam and eve is, the first humans brought here from off planet, were black folks. the actual creation text of humans is set on another planet(s), elsewhere in the universe. and that it is entirely possible more than one version of adam and eve were created at the same time. all i know is, it really doesn't appear that humans of any race are indigenous to this planet. )

Now that's just corny. Is this Zacharia Sitchin. Everyone knows that Adam is an Neanderthal Elf and Eve is an Homo Sapien Asian women.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

this is in context to the translation of the original language. it basically says that in the passages refering to El Shaddai coming to visit Abraham and Sarah before the destruction of Soddom and Gomorrah. just take that chapter and write down the original words for each sentence. use a strong's concordance, really go over it.

english translators have translated ISH to be men. and also ADAM to be men. in the same sentence. and these same ISH and ADAM are later called by God's title. It's the weirdest passage i've ever seen in the old testament, bar none.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo when i set out to understand prophecy, it became apparent to me that there was something very odd about the bottomless pit of revelation 9 and i intended to find out what it was. that lead me all the way back to sumer.

So John, whose revelation may have been preserved by the church, led you back to the "cradle of civilization" as it was meant to do, and thet's where you are, is that right?

How do you explain the "Sea People" of that time? How do any sitchin-disciples explain the superiority of sea-power over land power? Jesus was not about sumerian gods, nor were his monotheistic ancestors, Yuya, Solomon (Amenhotep III) or Akhenaten.

You know what rules today, as then? Sea power. That's really the only question when one considers the cover story of history.

At the time of Amenhotep III (Akhenaten's poppa), Egypt was unrivalled in power, including from Babylon, recieving much tribute as the amarna texts reveal. So I am pointing, simply, to the pinnacles of power which are easily observed.

Your connection or trail-or-breadcrumbs will not fill anyone's stomach, nor would they even be able to find the table. It just another false trail which ignores basic ideas which are preserved through time, in the form of coded allegories, i.e. the bible.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

no, the reason i think that way is because, well #1) the hebrews called the earth, dirt. so it wouldn't matter what planet the dirt was on, if it was below their feet and dirt, it was earth. they didn't have upper and lower case, so the only way you can tell magnitude, nouns and so on, is context of surrounding passages. #2) they were kicked out of a gate which lead to an otherworldly paradise location, this gate was protected by angelic beings wielding fiery (glowing?) swords,which is probably just the best word the viewer could use to describe the appearance. #3) enlil, who is arguably the equivalent of the biblical jehovah in some passages of their texts, calls his people the black headed people. this i assumed meant black people. #4) there's archaeological evidence that the earliest civs were populated by blacks. i believe they were brought here as slaves a very long time ago. perhaps the semitic people were as well but genetically, it should be pretty obvious that semites are a mixed race, yes?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

the sea-people are very interesting. there was an artifact depicting them from a gravesite in Abydos (the seat of Osiris), Egypt.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

i believe they were brought here as slaves a very long time ago. perhaps the semitic people were as well but genetically, it should be pretty obvious that semites are a mixed race, yes?

I can get a more creative story from the Scientologists about all those fanstastic connections but the story of men and women and SEXUALITY (which the bible is rife with), is far more obvious, and it is there where I believe truth lies, particularly about Isaac.

Rewriting history means both good and evil are present in the result (the bible) but if good was given the chance to hide truth, surely they veiled it, but not in such a way that the common man or woman couldn't see the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

you might enjoy my thread STARGATES ARE REAL
148 pages, 137 flags, over 2 years old and counting
www.abovetopsecret.com...

when you get there, be sure to tell my readers what you think of my work. but be fair, and read all 148 pages, their associated links, and videos.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

no, the reason i think that way is because, well #1) the hebrews called the earth, dirt. so it wouldn't matter what planet the dirt was on, if it was below their feet and dirt, it was earth. they didn't have upper and lower case, so the only way you can tell magnitude, nouns and so on, is context of surrounding passages. #2) they were kicked out of a gate which lead to an otherworldly paradise location, this gate was protected by angelic beings wielding fiery (glowing?) swords,which is probably just the best word the viewer could use to describe the appearance. #3) enlil, who is arguably the equivalent of the biblical jehovah in some passages of their texts, calls his people the black headed people. this i assumed meant black people. #4) there's archaeological evidence that the earliest civs were populated by blacks. i believe they were brought here as slaves a very long time ago. perhaps the semitic people were as well but genetically, it should be pretty obvious that semites are a mixed race, yes?

Because the Hebrews didn't use case, doesn't give you the right to do it.

I'll tell you what I believe in. I believe this world contains truth tellers and liars. Truth tellers always tell the truth, or at least try. Liars, tell some lies and some truth, but only to bolster the lie.

Archaological evidence if it is to be believed at all says that some early examples of humans are found in Africa, it makes no statement regarding race. All people are the offspring of a bearded Neanderthal man and 3 HomoSapian females, regardless of race or where they are living.

I think that the black-headed people reference refers to the black haired occupants. Black hair being exceptionally rare in humans and useful for distinguishing one group from another. Most people you think have black hair have dark brown hair.

When the kingship came from heaven to earth. It was not a colonization effort from an alien race. It was refering to the time when the ISH's stormed the house of a powerful and wealthy man and murdered his entire family and kidnapped his son. The son was then raised to see things from the murder's point of view, setting off a series of events that has gone on for far too long; and has only 9 days left to live.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The sea people's are the Phoenicians, sort of like Scythians, but known for their dominance of the Water. They still exist and make an excellent living making ships of all kinds and maps.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

elaborate, please! sounds interesting.

kingship descending from heaven is not alien hybridization?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

What was he thinking? Isaac's father was either extremely stupid or extremely weak, or I am right. Which do you think it was? What is the bible saying when their main Character, Abraham, father of all things, says his woman is not his wife, but his sister? When the king asks?

My former Christian training as I recall reasoned that; Sarah was beautiful and a few years younger than Abraham. It is possible that to get through the land he felt the need to lie, in order to save his life. A compromising of truth to save their lives. But I like the OP's idea that she needed to fulfill the Gods desire to have her become impregnated with Isaac by Pharoah.

It is another way to screw up the Bible and for those living and searching outside of religion to find these clues!

It's obvious, that the bible was edited by both good and evil forces. It is alos obvious that each person must use their critical faculties to find the truth.

Ditto! We totally agree.

I believe as I have stated in many posts; the Bible was written and intended to mislead. It received just enough inspiration to goof all the writings up. We have to consider that there are no original Biblical writings but just an unbelievable amount of copies. We probably should apply that to all the other ancient writings as well, and take that consideration into our thoughts and expressions.

LeoVirgo

Some say this is Isiahs prophecy of the fallen angel Lucifer and some say its the story about a fallen Babylon King, Helel (something like that). There is old Cannon stones that tell of this story, the fallen one who was wanting to be higher then the Almighty one and its dated to pre date Isiahs time.

I believe you are talking about Nebuchadnezzar II? He was the King of Babylon at that time and worshiped the god Marduk. He is accredited with creating one of the 7 Wonders of the World: "The Hanging Gardens." It is said that he was cursed with the disease of: Lycanthropy: "A kind of insanity in which the victim imagines himself to be a wolf or other wild beast."

So it is a Biblical assertion that says that God forced him to eat grass like an animal in the fields for seven years. This illustration I am sure fits other legends that many of you who are wiser in this area can affirm.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

From an Abydos, Egypt tomb (pre-dynastic egypt):
an underwater scene with a pyramidal structure in the background and 2 fish people in the foreground

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Just for the record, I do believe truth lies in the Bible as well. To the seeker who truly seeks and not just reads.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

#4) there's archaeological evidence that the earliest civs were populated by blacks. i believe they were brought here as slaves a very long time ago. perhaps the semitic people were as well but genetically, it should be pretty obvious that semites are a mixed race, yes?

I do not know about this. My understanding is that the earliest recording of human history were the: orientals. Now orientals have generally black hair and not just dark brown.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MatrixProphet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join