It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Back For Freedom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
After a while of looking at this website I have come to realise that we all have one thing in common. WE WANT FREEDOM!

The problem is we all seem to talk the talk but not walk the walk, myself included.

We have the best chance in history to stop the new world order, and we need to seize it before it’s too late. The internet is the most powerful tool ever created and handed to the masses. All we need to do is something to get the world’s attention.

What I propose and if I’m going in the wrong direction please correct me, is a mass surge in network traffic at a certain time by as many people as we can rally. This could be either a mass Google search at the same time across the world with the words NEW WORLD ORDER, or a mass viewing on Google video for say ENDGAME, or a combination of both. Obviously the Google servers have a huge amount of processing power, but if we could rally enough people we could make our voice heard?......

We could use forums and social networking sites to spread the word and even inform some journalists of the time it was going to happen to make sure it is well documented. Other websites to consider are YouTube, Wikipedia, face book its self.....

We all idealise these great minds that have predicted these world events coming to age, and use their witty quotes for our signatures but now with the internet we can all be part of the freedom revolution.
Please post with any ideas or guidance on the method or the date and time, or if you think it will have an impact even at all.
THIS WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yeah okay just provoke the government to start martial law. Don't be the aggressor unless you're prepared to die.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok I'm confused....
what would be the point of doing a massive search of google? What would that prove to the govt? We do a massive search online, freeze a coporations servers, and the govt is supposed to think we're fighting back? Hmm....one person standing in front of a battle group of tanks speaks more than what you propose

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I dont see it as an aggressive stance, thats the point. Its the least aggressive thing you can do. I might not have made it very clear but the point is to catch peoples attention. The amount have people i have made watched zeitgeist or look on this website etc and then they turn round and said, "thats changed my outlook on life" is endless.
How many people use these social networking sites and google a day? The answer, MILLIONS. Its the biggest stage in the world. If somthing like this happened and say the Google servers packed up, you dont think it'l be a talking point? Not even enough to get people to then look into why it happened and then be led to the truth?
Humans are very curious by nature, and im sure they would indeed look into it.

And again the point is to try and do SOMETHING instead of just sitting and saying to other members of these sites "I predicted this long ago, if only................"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just want to add: how does one organize a screening of ENDGAME at a community social gathering club? Because actions like that DO wake people up.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wish i thought it was possible, but sadly i dont.
There is no community spirit anymore (In the UK) and you couldn't get everyone together.
Its an excellent idea though, if more people thought along them lines maybe something could be done?....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You could join The Zeitgeist Movement. At the moment the website says it's to be launched by 10th October and it coincides with the release of Zeitgeist Addendum (Zeitgeist 2).

Below is the Google Video Zeitegeist Addendum and the main website www.ZeitgeistMovie.com also has the first Zeitgeist, for those that haven't already seen it.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have seen the first movie and have been waiting for the second for some time now. This zeitgeist movement has potential.... Thanks for informing me about it. Has anyone got any information on what it will involve or do we all have to wait and see?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
Yeah okay just provoke the government to start martial law. Don't be the aggressor unless you're prepared to die.

Hmmm ... I fail to see how the Military could actually reconcile following the direct order of a person that referred to the Constitution of the United States as "... just a piece of paper ..."

In fact, already there is a large and getting larger group of active and ex-military that is directly opposed to the CIC and his ... well ... loyalties?

Oh yeah, then theres all the ex-Intelligence people that were removed because of "political considerations".

Add the people in other places that were also removed due to "political considerations" as well.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

I also forgot the 1,000,000 American Citizens on the public Do-Not-Fly list ... of course they can't stop you from using a non-commercial airport or private planes.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but i'm ready to provoke the governement. Theres been a couple threads going on about this and the only reason i can think that this is happening is that maybe we're all gettin tired of the same thing. I'm tired of wall street polotics and the bail out nation. THIS IS GOING TO RUIN THE WORKING CLASS!!!!

I'm ready to get organized. We have no voice in washington right now. They are all to worried about taking care of their buddies and watching their own asses to worry about what the people want. It's time to try and get some sort of back up plan.... with people who may have similar plans in case of martial law or some other motion against Americans. I love my country but i will not be a slave to the system.

According to them it's up to the citizens to pay off our national debt. According to them its gonna get worse for the middle class and the working families while the rich guys on wall street are taking pay offs from washington.... delaying the inevitable.

I'm serious about getting organized.... send me a u2u.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Finally someone thinking along the same lines! Thats why i started the post! Il send you an email. Everyone bring on the ideas, this is the time! At the back of you're mind you all want to.

Maybe if something happens october 7th you will all come round to the right way of thinking....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The solution, my friend, is to VOTE OUT OF OFFICE every congressman and elitist vulture senator who REFUSED to listen to the people and laid a $700 billion bill on us to bail out the House of Saud, English banks, and the Bank of China. It's what I keep telling you, it's NOT Republican or Democrat, it's the rich vs. all of the rest of us.

The US is nothing but a warehouse to them and they unload stuff as they please. The middle class should just quit all their jobs and go on aid and bleed all of them dry.

The quickest way to get a man's attention is not to kill him, but to get into his wallet.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Again the problem being that the man without a big fat wallet, his voice cannot be heard. We have no say in these matters. Is there any secret islands anybody knows about so that the members of ATS can create their own utopia?!

top topics

join