It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Triangle with laser, best footage ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow!! Great update, I hope the other pictures are clearer...these look like they've been put though some sort of analysis.

Thank so much for your post!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
Wow!! Great update, I hope the other pictures are clearer...these look like they've been put though some sort of analysis.

Thank so much for your post!

No problem. I live not far from Dunboyne and I pass through it a few times a week. Any questions I'd be glad to answer them as best I can. Would love to get to the convention...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
No problem. I live not far from Dunboyne and I pass through it a few times a week. Any questions I'd be glad to answer them as best I can. Would love to get to the convention...

This is good stuff. Are you firmiliar with the area in question? Could you tell us more about it.

As someone who is really interested in culture and history I'd like to know if there are any ancient burial mounds, stone circles, or anything of the sort near this area.

From a different perspective I'd also be curious to know if there are any airbases nearby?

Excellent links and I've written to the author of the article you posted to ask him more about the pictures and video. I'll let you know if I learn more about them.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian

This is good stuff. Are you firmiliar with the area in question? Could you tell us more about it.

As someone who is really interested in culture and history I'd like to know if there are any ancient burial mounds, stone circles, or anything of the sort near this area.

From a different perspective I'd also be curious to know if there are any airbases nearby?

Excellent links and I've written to the author of the article you posted to ask him more about the pictures and video. I'll let you know if I learn more about them.

Here is a link showing a map of the greater area. You know Ireland is only small so most of these places are within an hour's drive of Dunboyne.

encarta.msn.com...

It's odd you should specifically say "stone circles" and "burial mounds" because that is exactly what I have for you. The Hill of Tara is not far away at all. You can see Dunboyne o the map above, to the west of County Dublin and then Tara NNW again from Dunboyne. To the NNE of Tara you will find Newgrange, another mythical area.

First off, The Hill of Tara.

This was the High Seat of the Kings of Ireland throughout history. In school we were told that it was the entrance to the other world. You can read all about it online, here is a handy link with some good photos: www.mythicalireland.com...

Newgrange is also close by. This is a passage tomb, older than stonehenge and the even the pyramids of Egypt.

Winter Solstice The passage and chamber of Newgrange are illuminated by the winter solstice sunrise. A shaft of sunlight shines through the roof box over the entrance and penetrates the passage to light up the chamber. The dramatic event lasts for 17 minutes at dawn on the Winter Solstice and for a few mornings either side of the Winter Solstice.

www.knowth.com...

Some links with more info:
www.mythicalireland.com...
www.knowth.com...

As you can see, Meath is a hotbed of ancient history and mythical stories. There have been UFO mutterings before:

www.soak.com...

This book might be of interest:
www.amazon.co.uk...

As for airbases yes there is one close by that I know of and also Dublin airport itself.

I'll post more about Dunboyne itself later. In the meantime, here is a map with the areas I've mentioned pinpointed. The camera symbol is Dunboyne, where the sightings took place. The planes indicate the airports and the other two markers are the burial grounds.

maps.google.com...
117700206250903684499.0004588965531318bf45a

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I hope the map link worked.

maps.google.com...,-6.429406&spn=0.834547,2.471924&z=9

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow this is excellent background information. The number of ancient sites in the area are staggering. I checked into the sites and referenced them against "beam of light." I found something that stated that at Newgrange "the spirits of the dead were transported to the heavens on the beam of light."

It may be a stretch but still pretty interesting even outside of this sighting. The maps were also an excellent reference showing where the craft were seen.

Thanks so much for the great info!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
oh im sorry, the death star will be fully operational.

govt projects, new tech. oh i know lets call it a ufo. they are comming. the aleins, all this bull, more bull to make you pay less attention of what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by estrip
oh im sorry, the death star will be fully operational.

govt projects, new tech. oh i know lets call it a ufo. they are comming. the aleins, all this bull, more bull to make you pay less attention of what is really going on.

No one said it was aliens. At least I didn't. I mean this could be experimental or military craft, something supernatural, even time travellers. But I would think the other 3 before I would jump to the alien invasion thoughts.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
What happened to the other "best alien footage ever" by Jeff Peckman?

Is he never going to release it??? I think the guy is a bloody fraud if he refuses to go public with it.

I'm sure we'll have to wait until 2010 before we see this footage aswell, included on a $50 dvd at amazon.

Pecker's footage has been released. Not officially, mind but it is out there and it is far from exciting.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So where the heck is this footage already??

This is pure BS. They said they were going to post it on their site "in a few days". Still nothing?

I'm not the only one suspicious. . .

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So where the heck is this footage already??

This is pure BS. They said they were going to post it on their site "in a few days". Still nothing?

I'm not the only one suspicious. . .

Well at least there is pictures now, maybe they are selling it to the highest bidder...even though they are less than amazing, but we shall see soon enough.

[edit on 10/5/2008 by atzmaz]

link   
is there a way to delete accidental posts like these?

link   
I think I have a problem with my enter button.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Been doing a bit more digging for information regarding unidentified flying objects around the area. Found this from 4 years ago.

www.flyinginirelandmagazine.com...

The link at the bottom was even more interesting, A US airbase in Longford.

abbeyshrule.tripod.com...

Also this recent ATS thread points to a secret airbase in Wicklow, just south of Dublin. Not something I've heard of.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is funny about this is that if you go to google earth and look over Ireland there is a massive triangle kind of carved out sitting right over Ireland. May be a glitch in google earth I dont know. Check it out! Let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What is funny about this is that if you go to google earth and look over Ireland there is a massive triangle kind of carved out sitting right over Ireland. May be a glitch in google earth I dont know. Check it out! Let me know what you think.

I just looked and found what you are talking about. I think its just the stich of the images, but LOL pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've heard that this isn't it, but here is the video

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've heard that this isn't it, but here is the video

Please at least research your videos before posting them. The above video is a hoax.

ufocontest.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Originally posted by xbranscombex

The footage CAN'T be more impressive then the OVNI videos from France. Filmed by 3 different people, different angles, don't know eachother, all within 25 km's of eachother.

Hi xbranscombex, I don't remember this France footage you mention. Can you please provide a link?

Videos were posted to ATS last year (much better quality than on Youtube). Several threads discuss them. But they're fake.

Interview:
www.alienhearts.com...

Look at this Youtube video for proof:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As I said...this is not the video...
but I appreciate everyone who responded. Good to know people are ready to call out the fakes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join