It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
I've only recently started reading his website and this thread and have read several hundred posts. Can someone summarize for me who he is and what his posts are targeted at? It seems to be predictions but at the same time he seems privy to inside information or at least hacked into the data they are using. After reading today's posts I can't fathom what he would be "busted" for. Sorry in advance for any dumb questions that may be part of my post but I do find this really interesting.

He predicted the begin of the general stock market collapse, which seems to be happening, along with his regular and funny tauntng of the Pope and all wealthy bastards all over the world. That pisses people off.

He seems to think he knows the stock market, and has been right, but is also demonstarting his knowledge of history, and how there is a pattern of history, and how usage of slave labor, is still the way things are done today.

If I were to summarize, I'd say Reinhardt is aware of the idea of "Trauma Based Capitalism" and is trying towarn us that the machinery is still in place. He seems to be describing to us, who gets the trauma, and who gets the capital.

...If he says he is able to predict the moves of the King, and that he now can beat the King at his own game, surely R must know that the king doesn't like to lose, so instead of beating the King, he should simply defuse the King's move (if something big is up) and keep the King playing. If the King is not at the chessboard, feeling that he is winning, and being the King, then the King gets UGLY and usually has a lot of power.

Ruling the world is surely impossible, because the world is no one person's alone. Where is all this going?

Hey R: Just join tinWiki and start posting there. Unlike wikipedia, tinWiki is an agent of truth, and individual analysis is welcomed there. It's the perfect place for you to develop your theories and connect history's dots.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Thank you for your reply, and not to be rude but I do think it is imporant who someone is with respect to the knowledge they are giving. For instance I wouldn't want to get advice on fishing for someone who's never been to the ocean. Just a thought no disrespect intended.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I've only recently started reading his website and this thread and have read several hundred posts. Can someone summarize for me who he is and what his posts are targeted at? It seems to be predictions but at the same time he seems privy to inside information or at least hacked into the data they are using. After reading today's posts I can't fathom what he would be "busted" for. Sorry in advance for any dumb questions that may be part of my post but I do find this really interesting.

He gained internet fame in google finace message board by guessing a drop in the stock market and now ppl prostrate themselves in front of him. he has gained cult like status

his cryptic statements turned me off long ago

if he has insider info just come out with it

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I wouldn't want to get advice on fishing for someone who's never been to the ocean. Just a thought no disrespect intended.

Yeah well fishing takes time, and you have here displayed your lack of patience, in regard to reading, so how good of a fisherman can you possibly be? So print out all these pages, and go fishing and prop your hook up like Tom Sawyer, then read this thread, and tomorrow you'll be in the loop and if the Creator blesses you, you may also have fish to fry.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

all i meant is don't go looking for 'reinhardt' because he doesn't exist.

in his words - 'follow the money' as the rest isn't important. what he says is and it has converted a few skeptics and even had a few die hard skeptics sitting up and taking notice.

if the previous post whets your appetite then read the thread from the beginning to get a better understanding. this might be the most important thread ats ever had.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

well r has certainly proved if you give a man a fish he'll not be hungry that day but if you teach him how to fish, he'll never be hungry again.

people can come here with snide remarks and half truths about what r is about (see above) but if they follow the thread from the beginning and get their r facts straight, they will see something that is now becoming evident and obvious to those who HAVE been paying attention.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
from rtr chat, ftm suggested that "you g" which r put in his email might mean 'UG'... united guardian

link

United-Guardian, Inc. (NYSE Alternext US: UG) reported today that revenue for the company's third quarter was up 32% compared with the same quarter last year, and net income for the period was up 16%. The result was an increase in earnings per share to $0.18 per share from $0.16 in the third quarter of 2007.

no idea where they would fit in yet but adding it here anyway as you never know.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
well r has certainly proved if you give a man a fish he'll not be hungry that day but if you teach him how to fish, he'll never be hungry again.

Speaking of "giving men a fish"...

Yahoo: New Planet Photographed, Skeptics say "It's fishy."

wiki/Fomalhaut

Etymology and cultural significance
Fomalhaut has had various names ascribed to it through time. One such name in common use is the Lonely Star of Autumn, because it is the only first-magnitude star in the autumn sky of mid-northern latitudes. It has been recognized by many cultures of the northern hemisphere, including the Arabs, Persians and Chinese. Archaeological evidence links it to rituals dating back to about 2500 BCE. It is one of the Persians' four "royal stars". The Stregheria religion from Italy, portrays Fomalhaut as a fallen angel and quarter guardian of the northern gate.

wiki/Piscis_Austrinus
wiki/Pisces_(constellation)

Mythology
It is thought that originally Piscis Austrinus was the only constellation representing a fish, Pisces becoming fish only later.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

this might be the most important thread ats ever had.

I agree with this sentiment. It seems as though we have the ultimate conspiracy here. Follow the money and you can find that there has been an ultimate conspiracy to steal labor and wealth from the ENTIRE POPULATION of the world. The "king" has been controlling the entire world for the past few thousand years.

People think they're free but in reality they're in some office working 75% of their lives just to save money to buy a house and the ability to retire comfortably. Don't you think by this time we should all be able to live comfortably in a world free of debt? Look at the advances in technology and knowledge and the deteriorations in personal wealth and people being debt free.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jdpapa3

and how sad is it that so many ats members are staying away from this thread? perhaps it's too real for them to handle.

those that have been following it could do with the extra help for there is an immense amount of work to be done in exposing what is going on. however, so many people just can't be bothered to take the time to look into it and just want the quick version so they can move on to another more interesting thread. they just don't have the attention span or have the 'i want the answers now' mentality.

thanks again to all of those here and at glp who are making the effort to put this all together.

onwards as ish would say

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Im "hooked"

Hehe Not a one liner...

[edit on 13-11-2008 by forshow]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

wellcare down..
link

WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) 30% LOWER; Delays 10-Q, hires Goldman to review financing alternatives.

Did he make a prediction about "WellCare Health Plans" (Change: -10.83/-54.34%)? If yes...was it on his page or on the Google-Board?

I think I missed that!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

your right on this, but for someone that has been following this thread for weeks, I still dont have a great 'handle' on what exactly is happening and what R's goals and intentions are.

it is still very confusing.

Personally, I would love to pitch in to help, but I havent the foggiest as where to begin

where are the fsme's? Has anyone thought about contacting them, just for another educated opinion?...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

from rtr chat, ftm suggested that "you g" which r put in his email might mean 'UG'... united guardian

link

United-Guardian, Inc. (NYSE Alternext US: UG) reported today that revenue for the company's third quarter was up 32% compared with the same quarter last year, and net income for the period was up 16%. The result was an increase in earnings per share to $0.18 per share from $0.16 in the third quarter of 2007.

no idea where they would fit in yet but adding it here anyway as you never know.

ok this gets involved. But check out United-Guardian hereu-g. Make sure you read about ISP under corporate info.
Then check out all the connections with MWW. (Double click on the names to see related companies etc.)
ISP Muckety

[edit on 13-11-2008 by nikki6278]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikki6278
ok this gets involved. But check out United-Guardian hereu-g.

Not sure what it means, but my mouse clicks led me to this SEC filing? More breadcrumbs from Reinhardt...

SEC
United-Guardian, Inc. SCHEDULE 13G

Item 2(a). Name of Person Filing
Banque Carnegie Luxembourg S.A.
Carnegie Fund Management Company S.A.
Carnegie Investment Bank AB
D Carnegie & Co. AB

Here is an analysis of ISP which I found off their website:

International-Specialty-P roducts-Inc-SWOT-Analysis-31450.asp

More on ISP
Building Computer Number-Crunching Bridges

Founded in June 2005, Cellworks initially pooled in money from friends and family but is now looking to raise $5-7 million (Rs22.7-31.8 crore) in venture capital. It is currently testing its virtual prototyping systems in areas such as oncology, auto-immune disorders, infectious diseases, dermatology and metabolic syndrome, including type II diabetes.
The start-up has licensed its infectious disease system to AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd, and the two are trying to build a virtual model of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the primary cause of tuberculosis.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I could not make it to RTR tonight. Did R say anything about tomorrow?Anything interesting?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
FWIW -

On his website yesterday(?), R said that an announcement had been made that changed things (or, words to that effect.)

My guess was it was Paulson's announcement that the bailout money would not be used to buy bad debt, but would be used to take buy stock in banks. He also announced they would expand the buyout into other areas.

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
eek - seems i have quite a bit of reading to do from overnight postings. i better put the kettle on then.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScaredStraight
FWIW -

On his website yesterday(?), R said that an announcement had been made that changed things (or, words to that effect.)

My guess was it was Paulson's announcement that the bailout money would not be used to buy bad debt, but would be used to take buy stock in banks. He also announced they would expand the buyout into other areas.

www.kansascity.com...

what he said was this -

There has been some very economically telling news today..

that will develop into an exclusive page.

The page will only be accessible for a few hours on..

November 14 2008.

not too long to wait. i have some reading to catch up with now which hopefully will shed some light on what happened yesterday

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Another David Lightman video of R.

Edit: have to check the charts before I make any (nothing to see here) remarks.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Breifne]

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join