It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US jets violate Pak airspace again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

US jets violate Pak airspace again

thenews.jang.com.pk

PESHAWAR: Two US jetfighters Saturday night again intruded into Pakistan airspace over South Waziristan area, causing panic among the tribesman. However, neither the security forces nor the tribesmen fired upon the fighter planes. Sources in the tribal agency confirmed to The News that two US jetfighters for about 25 minutes hovered over Angoor Adda, Baghar and Momin Tangi area of the agency. The planes that came across the border from troubled Paktika province of Afghanistan, after the flight..
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Highly trained jetfighters don't accidentally violate another country's airspace, much less for about 25 minutes. It's a good thing that no shots were fired, or who knows what would have happened. What is the purpose of this? Is the US just trying to stir up tensions for a future confrontation? It's a little strange.

thenews.jang.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this cat and mouse game is getting boring

Don't they have anything better to do?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
sounds like when Russia was on the boarder of Georgia and sneaked across here and there to cause a ruckus leading to the war.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My take on this. I am frequently wrong. This is a test. This is a message. That the terrorists cannot hide.

I believe they were looking for something specific and could not find it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"Causing panic among the terrorists."
That is how it should read.
Terrorist scumbags hiding just over the border they run in attack and run back like cowards.
Pakistan needs to start cooperating again asap or they will face much trouble because of these cowardly little freaks hiding in there mountains.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Terrorist scumbags hiding just over the border they run in attack and run back like cowards.

I agree, those US pilots should be grounded immediately for violating a bordering nation's airspace or be shot down on detection by Pakistani forces

oooh, the irony

new topics

top topics

join