It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Non Compliance! Fight the NWO! (VIDEO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
its probably only me but i loved Esoteric Agenda

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Its probably only me but i liked the doco esoteric agenda

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
People (some fortunate ones) are slowly beginning to wake from their dreams called "daily lives". They are beginning to feel that there are discords within their own society, let alone the world in general. We can all plainly see and acknowledge the global problems: war, poverty etc., but more and more people are seeing beneath the surface and being conscious of the more subversive issues much closer to home.

We need to do more than to shake people on the shoulder and wake them up. We need to let them wash their face, look in the mirror and actually use their eyes. We need people to see what they have become after awakening from their deep and dark slumber. Only then can they begin to see the world around them with all of the filters removed. Identifying the problem is never enough; there must be a solution provided in tandem that synergistically empowers the effect of awakening to reality.

The challenge will be to operate outside the bounds of the systems in place. Collection of resources and manpower is unrealistic and cannot achieve the goal of freeing humanity from the coming New (dark) Age. You could use parts of the system like a vaccine fighting a virus, as was proposed by dunwichwitch. (In case nobody has realized it the INTERNET is exactly that vaccine to fight the virus.) Though, what we need is individual will power. What is needed is for each individual to be enlightened and act in such a way that telegraphs to each other what is needed to be done. You could say we all need to be "harmonized" to the correct tune and frequency.

Each of us starts our days chained by a (the) system, and we take the prescribed action of our individual lives. If each of us systematically (I use the term loosely) and gradually eject ourselves from LIFE, the gears of the system will slowly halt. If it stops for just long enough, the inaction will inject the necessary chaos to disrupt the more vital functions.

There are already two immediate problems: 1) there will be fresh batches of tamed and washed minds to keep the gears turning and the machine churning, and 2) it leaves no room for contingency or recovery i.e., once the current world order crumbles and the foundations for the new one are shattered, we have to quite literally start from scratch.

It pains me every day seeing people in their "prisons" called life going about their day with their minds shackled. I know that attempting to reach out and touch their minds would be like the wildlife TV host getting involved and having the showcased animal lash out. It's a sad state of affairs, but such is..... reality.

reply to post by dunwichwitch

You sir/ma'am get my non-official, non-authoritative stamp of 'enlightened'.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yip seen this on youtube quality Nice one keep up the good work.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yip seen this on youtube quality Nice one keep up the good work.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Thank you very much, Its a pleasure to meet you

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Excellent representation of the NWO. Thanks for posting.

I have emailed my family links to the video, hopefully it the is layman enough for them to see the truth and research further, as the majority of the video I have already been exposed to.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

So I am Highly alergic to Glutin..

Dose this mandate mean that they can withold information as to what is in a specific food in order to make me play russian roulette?

Is this how they plan to de-populate...?

I think not..!!

If it did come to that, I'd just grow my own Vegies, hunt deer which are in plauge proportions in my area, Get a goat for milk & Cheese & so on..

No way they can poison that stuff or police what I consume.

I remember someone else saying on another thread, that the NWO was going to Electronically tag all Fish & wildlfe, etc, to make sure they can track down ppl who go Feral..

All I can say to that is LOL!!

No way thay can make it illegal to grow your own food either, what a man grows & hunts for his dinner table is his business...

There isn't any way possible to Micro-chip wild anmals in those numbers... No way at all!!

Going Feral will prolly be the safest way to be from here on out.

Micro-Chip that NWO....lol

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Aha, so the NWO is really just the banking system?
What about the de-population then? How does that come into the picture? And all the alledged drugs in the food and water supply and so on? What does that have to do with banking?

And yes, people want proof. Not just a funky tune and some clips from turn-of-the-century industries.

Show me a family-tree of these families. Then I just might be into it.
Besides, the Rothchilds are not mentioned in the production discussed. Gives the impression that you are grasping for straws here (no offence).

I think the idea of NWO as presented in this thread is like a romantic fantasy just like Atlantis or whathaveyou.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yesterday Zeitgeist II (Addendum) was released and is now online to view from free.

Google Video Link

The end of the video gives a link to www.thezeitgeistmovement.com - I haven't been to the website yet though.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeezaNow that you have watched it, the music along with the speaker's voice is extremely hypnotic. I get the feeling its a reprogramming of the mind. I feel something isn't right about it.[edit on 28-9-2008 by dodgygeeza]

fight fire with fire. most of the older generations i've tried to wake up aren't even willing to openly accept that the footage of "the lunar landing" Apollo missions may have noe been real. (i'm not saying nasa didn't go, i think both things happened)

so imagine trying to get them to WAKE THE F* UP about this kind of content, without a little inundation. i wouldn't pick this video as one of my first 5 "starters" though. it's IMO a lot better to pick events they remember well, well proven and public now. i give out a lot of copies of Terror Storm, and add notes about events that have happened since, like MacNamara publicly admitting that Gulf of Tonkin was a total sham, and didn't even happen at all (other than the propaganda).

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
you don't get it, "THEy" have been brainwashing the american public since the late 1960's. Go read mind control of the 20th-21st century, it will open your eyes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join