It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Borrowing From Fed Already Exceeded Bailout Total in Last Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Bank Borrowing From Fed Already Exceeded Bailout Total in Last Week

www.prisonplanet.com

U.S. banks borrowed $188 billion per day on average in the latest week from the Federal Reserve, meaning that the Fed loaned out more money than the Treasury’s proposed bailout in just one week, still barely managing to keep the economy afloat.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This bailout is just another elaborate scheme and ploy to distract the public from the ongoing and ever-growing robbery of USA coffers. Obviously these numbers speak for themselves. When Bush says this $700 billions dollar bailout must be approved to avert economic collapse; you are just hearing more blatant lies, lies, lies. .

This is the largest, most elaborate, and longest running bank heist in history. Oil companies, drug companies, defense companies, and banking companies are all trying to drain as much money from the USA and its citizens under the Bush Regime.

Bush and his corporate buddies will drain the USA dry and escape to Paraguay to live on massive ranches on top of giant Natural Gas reserves and water aquifers and protected by highly paid Blackwater guards.

Trillions of dollars heisted.
If you aren’t angry; you aren’t paying attention.
The monsters must be stopped before it is too late.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You know the situation is bad when the US Federal Reserve needs to invest in Foreign Money in an attempt to stay afloat.

U.S. Federal Reserve funnels $30B into overseas money markets

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Another bad sign!
The US mint is halting the sale of GOLD COINS!
U.S. Mint Suspends Sale Of Buffalo Gold Coins
"The U.S. Mint has temporarily halted distribution of its one-ounce American buffalo gold coins a month after placing limits on the sale of American eagle gold coins. "

Smart folks with money are buying and investing in gold for the economic collapse. Gold coin maybe the only true currency during the coming turmoil aside from trade and barter.

Be ready!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is the biggest heist in history!

We are not being told what is really happening or the amount of the debt!
This is all a precursor to the coming coup by this administration.
People still want to help so that we can go back to business as usual; I dont beleive its going to happen!

The fact that troops will be patroling here as of October 1 is also a dire sign that lots more is about to go down.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I can see it now AllSeeing. When it tanks again, which it will. It will be harder and more dire then what we have seen so far. Putting a finger in the dike is nice, till you have to use the bathroom.

LOL. Do you ever expect a thorough and true accounting of where all this money went? Of course not. It's gone baby.

[edit on 9/27/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
The US mint is halting the sale of GOLD COINS! "

Smart folks with money are buying and investing in gold for the economic collapse.
Gold coin maybe the only true currency during the coming turmoil aside from trade and barter.

Be ready!

And what will happen when DHS rounds up all the 'traitors' who did not
surrender their gold coins when the Fed & the Federal Gov't demanded all gold coin to be confiscated

to stem the creation of an underground/black market economy.

as i;ve heard; gold, in the form of gold stocks or whatever, in foreign held accounts will not be affected as will one's individual IRAs in a USA based conglomerate...wealth confiscation is the aim

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
LOL. Do you ever expect a thorough and true accounting of where all this money went? Of course not. It's gone baby.

No I dont believe there will ever be a true accounting. I am a realist after 7 years under the jaw-dropping antics of this renegade regime.

Stories of Billions gone missing here and there. Sheds filled with US cash discovered and covered up in Iraq....

Its just a massive heist. Each year it goes more 'no-holds-barred'. As if they are wondering how much more they can get away with.

Unfortunately I think it is more perfect and calulated than that. I fear this is all going exactly to plan for the regime. I feel we are approaching a major and shocking step in the diabolical plan.

[edit on (9/27/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You clearly don't know diddly squat about the American people cause if you did you might have taken note of the hundreds of thousands of folks all across this nation that have been struggling to end the war in Iraq, and the various fascist policies of the Bush regime but like the " sheeple" you so glibly refer to you believe only what you see on television and the MSM so you must have missed this somehow...which surprises me tho if you were anything but a posturing hate monger you might have picked on these signs of discontent and outrage within the United States... by the way there were demonstrations in 100 cities across the nation on Thursday of this past week regarding this latest crisis....

So to all of you who love to wag your f-ing fingers at everyone else - you ain't paying attention...so when you cry sheeple take a look in the mirror - and try not to believe everything you hear in the press...m-kay?

Try denying ignorance and especially cliches that you mentally assent to like Marxist bobble heads on parade....

edited to remove p-troll post previously edited out
gallopinghordes
forum mod

[edit on 27-9-2008 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
America, the beautiful from sea to shining sea. Except for the perps that came in here and raped her and rolled her over a barrel.

We will be in store for some interesting changes.

Pelosi. The tenth circle of Hell was made exclusively for you. Satan is waiting patiently.

new topics

top topics

join