It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Chase raises $10bn after Washington Mutual buyout

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

JP Morgan Chase raises $10bn after Washington Mutual buyout

www.tele graph.co.uk

JP Morgan, which won the auction, has long had its eyes on the failed bank's branch network in California, Florida and Washington State.

"We're in favour of what the government is doing, but we're not relying on what the government is doing. We would've done it anyway," said Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan's chief executive.

WaMu, which has more than 43,000 employees, had $310bn of assets and $182bn of deposits at the end of June. Together the two banks will have more than $900bn of customer deposits.

WaMu is JP Morgan's second acquisition this year of a distressed financial institution. In March, it bought investment bank Bear Stearns for about $2.1bn.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

link   
Friends....members...and respected foe's of ATS....

Please please take the time to at least look at the FACTS of who is behind the scenes.

You have to understand we, the "huddled masses", and or governments are all mere puppets for the world banking financiers whom have been plying their trade for over three centuries now...

If there is one name, one group, one "organization" one "family" behind everything and we we're to give it a name, that name would be:

ROTHSCHILD

I have laid out the history below so you can understand just how helpless we really are...

www.tele graph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

link   
Who killed Lincoln? Kennedy?

Focusing on the US, there have been 3 central banks owned by the Rothschilds.

The first was called "Bank of the United States" and was completely controlled by the Rothschilds, this bank's charter was defeated by President Andrew Jackson in 1832.

President Jackson was so celebrated for this achievement that on his tombstone is engraved the words:

"I killed the bank"

The second central bank was again named "Bank of the United States" and was chartered during President Buchanan’s presidency as he was a southern state supporter.

The southern states seceded as their cotton crop was intimately tied to England’s cotton industry and thus was the gateway for the Rothschild’s to assert their influence over America.

Shortly thereafter, to the Rothschild’s disdain, Abraham Lincoln was elected president. He needed funding for the war between the north and south and approached the "Bank of the United States" for a loan.

The bank offer d their loans to President Lincoln…at 24% to 35% interest, making it impossible for him to repay or borrow for that matter.

So Lincoln authorized and printed constitutionally authorized interest free money and ordered it to be considered as legal tender. Over $400,000,000.00 of this currency was issued.

Lincoln was successful in ending the charter of the "Bank of the United States" with the help of Russian Czar Alexander the second, whom was at the time the only other major country to resist the Rothschild’s banking influence. He believed in defeating their efforts so much that he sent some of his warships to dock in New York’s harbor and stated any attack by the south would result in his country fighting for the North of the United States.

Shortly thereafter, Mr. Booth killed Mr. Lincoln.

Fast forward to 1913

President Woodrow Wilson enacted the Federal Reserve Banking act, establishing the current version of the Rothschild’s international banking controlled empire.

(If you need any more proof of Wilsons connection to the Rothschild’s, why not see who is the most recent dean of the Woodrow Wilson school of public and international affairs: wws.princeton.edu...)

Fast forward to June 4th 1963,

President John F. Kennedy signed presidential Executive order 11110 which was designed to strip the Federal Reserve of its power to loan money to the United States Government with interest.

Over $4 Billion in $2 and $5 denomination notes were put into circulation from the now newly authorized power given to the US Treasury department whom was issuing these notes backed by US Silver. The notes almost looked like the Federal Reserve (Rothschild) notes, but the Fed note says “Federal Reserve Note” and the US note says “United States Note” (And we’re nicknamed Kennedy bills). The Federal Reserve note has a green seal and serial number and the US notes had red seals and red serial numbers.

Just 5 months later, President Kennedy is assassinated (November 22, 1963)

The first action as newly sworn in President Lyndon B. Johnson was the removal of Kennedy notes from circulation and the vetoing of executive order 11110.

TODAY

Having their power increased century by century, the Rothschild Empire which includes such intermarried families as the Rockefellers, Warburgs etc… have maintained complete control over the international political and financial scene.

The current financial crisis is a carefully engineered scheme to consolidate into a more easily controllable conglomerate the varied financial institutions under one “roof”

JP Morgan (a Rothschild bank) is acquiring Washington Mutual among other banks….

Goldman Sachs…well: Helen Sachs (Grandaughter of Goldman Sachs co-founder Joseph Sachs) married Nathan Straus Jr. (Grandson of Lazarus Straus who headed R.H. Macy & Co.)...Nathan Straus Jr.'s first cousin (also grandson of Lazarus Straus) Roger William Straus Married Gladys Guggenheim (Grandson of Meyer Guggenheim)...Meyer Guggenheim's daughter is Cora Guggenheim.Cora Guggenheim married Louis F. Rothschild...

So you have the Rothschild-Guggenheim-Straus-Sachs connection.

You see…we are but mere pawns in a game that was started before our great grandfather’s time.

There is no “control” by any government but that which is allowed by those that control the money.

The golden rule: He who controls the gold makes the rules.

To quote Mayer Rothschild: “Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”

To quote his wife Gutle Rothschild: “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none”

Thanks for reading....

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let put a price on the heads of this mother F, and finish their rule of horror.

When I read things like this it only makes my blood boil and my blood pressure goes out of control.

Is just despicable and they have not decency to hide it either.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

When I read things like this it only makes my blood boil and my blood pressure goes out of control.

Agreed, but even Presidents and all their "power" have been fruitless in their attempts to do anything...and the message that was sent to Lincoln and Kennedy couldn't be any clearer....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Really disgusting stuff. And cudos to you for consolodating all that info for us here. It really makes me wonder that there must be something we can do, however radical, to bring down such a tyranical rule.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

Originally posted by marg6043

Agreed, but even Presidents and all their "power" have been fruitless in their attempts to do anything...and the message that was sent to Lincoln and Kennedy couldn't be any clearer....

Well presidents and leaders in general are powerful, but very vulnerable at the top. Now if an entire nation turned against them. That would be something i'm sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kundalini
Really disgusting stuff. And cudos to you for consolodating all that info for us here. It really makes me wonder that there must be something we can do, however radical, to bring down such a tyranical rule.

Yes there is....and easy enough there is a cult move to help you learn:

Fight Club.

The things you own end up owning you....

Your not your *SNIP* kakhies.

Aborting yourself of their system of control is the only way to truly be free...

But to many the fruits of their control are all to comfortable...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well presidents and leaders in general are powerful, but very vulnerable at the top. Now if an entire nation turned against them. That would be something i'm sure.

Agreed, but surly any word of such a revolt would be squashed immediately...

The best we could come up with is a small highly trained and completely uncorruptable group of people, with nearly unlimited resources and a single vision to go up against:

A small group of corrupt people with unlimited resources and a single vision....

Hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I can see where you're coming from. The Islamic terror groups have thrived on being near invisible and ingrained in societies all round the world. This is massivily successful. But all the do is blow up innocent people mostly and, misguidedly for religiously biased reasons. But if you had highly trained assassins that were so invisible, so ingrained. A nice thought if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

Nice post, it's good that more and more people see the true core of this problem we are having for over 300 years.

I remember about 3 months back when I just registered I posted in a topic about the Rothschilds.

There were people who disagreed and said that this family has lost power.

Well they certainly didn't (and they never would with such a history)

I am amazed at how far it has come and a bit nervous about the future.

I don't see this going the right way in the future unless this family would give up their plans, power and evil and actually do some GOOD for a change.

But that would be a cold day in hell before that happens so I expect that there will be a civil WW once since this family owns the banks of all but 7 countries in the world.

What goes up must come down....

btw I added you to my friends list since I like your posts and thus your moral standards

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good post. This is the information that needs to be spread. I've been living with some close friends of mine and they have had no clue about what's going on. Today one of them heard about the bailout for the first time. I said one little bit and ended up spending an hour breaking everything down from start to finish. Now there are a few more people aware of what's going on. Information wins this war.

Originally posted by DisabledVet

Aborting yourself of their system of control is the only way to truly be free...

Amazingly spot on. This might sound crazy but I've completely left their system. I stopped paying bills, stopped watching tv (a long while ago), don't read any of their paid for media outlets, don't eat their processed garbage food, etc. I'm becoming self-sufficient in all facets and have been turning inwards for the truth for the past few years.

I've always had an insatiable need to be free and not buying into anything forced at my face has gotten me one step closer...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I can see where you're coming from. The Islamic terror groups have thrived on being near invisible and ingrained in societies all round the world. This is massivily successful. But all the do is blow up innocent people mostly and, misguidedly for religiously biased reasons. But if you had highly trained assassins that were so invisible, so ingrained. A nice thought if you ask me.

Yes, well the world wars we're engineered as the Rothschild s would finance both sides of the war as the victor would pay for the debts of the loser and that money was secured by the taxes the population would pay....what better way to make money than that?

Bartering is one way, but nearly impossible in this day and age....

Maybe carbon credits...lol

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Nicely done sir or ma'am!

Most well said.

However, if we accept this scenario as valid, our course is clear, as marg6043 so aptly put it, we must eliminate this blight on humanity. We must if we as a society are to evolve, otherwise the genetic pool will be drastically diminished and we will lose the ability to craft our own fate.

I know that sounds melodramatic. But it seems self-evident to me. Inaction is, in this context, treason.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Agreed, but surely any word of such a revolt would be squashed immediately.

Perhaps. Although I find it impossible to believe that it can be avoided. Such struggles seem to recur in our society. Solutions haven't always been as predictable as one would think. M. K. Ghandi was particularly successful despite the militaristic domination imposed upon his nation.

That's really it you see. We can win by simply remaining a Nation. It is not as impossible as it may seem at first glance. I'll give you a hint: What do you think of the adage; "Six degrees of separation?"

/end tease

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Nicely done sir or ma'am!

Most well said.

However, if we accept this scenario as valid, our course is clear, as marg6043 so aptly put it, we must eliminate this blight on humanity. We must if we as a society are to evolve, otherwise the genetic pool will be drastically diminished and we will lose the ability to craft our own fate.

I know that sounds melodramatic. But it seems self-evident to me. Inaction is, in this context, treason.

I agree... "evil prospers when good men do nothing"

They control the Money...and they have done just about a perfect jobof securing the continued growth of their economy:

The control the PRINTING of money

They control the LENDING of money

They control the POLITICS of money

They engineer WARS to create LENDING opportunities

The engineer MARKETS to control the FLOW of money

They engineer DEPRESSIONS to control the OWNERSHIP of markets

All of which revolves around one thing: MONEY

Perhaps threw the pervasiveness of the internet as it grows, we could engineer our own internet virtual currency...whose value is decided not by exchanges, but by the process of commerce.

An agreed upon central system completely transparent owned by everyone, whom would bring all of their money in cash to be exchanged for virtual credits....the paper money would be burned, useless that it is and in its place would be the credits.... your would have your employer pay you in these credits...and your would buy things with credits...and the credits would be stable...

I'm sure threes millions of holes in that theory, but we are using daily THEIR system of control...those little green pieces of paper in our wallets and our purses... those numbers in our bank accounts...all are a perceived value that we only get to use and borrow but never own....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Kudo's to the OP. Good job on putting together a tight synopsis of the problem.

Bankers go all the way back, as in Jesus tossing the 'money changers' out of the temple. The love of money really is at the root of all evil. This is all happening just as the Bible makes clear. They will consolidate power until the nukes are cut loose. Doesn't look like it's that far off.

Good News: They loose in the End!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

This is what everyone must keep in the forefront of their mind.

Understanding the truth should set everyone free though the majority will feel more weight than ever. The masses will not be able to let go of the fake life that has been created for them and will infact fight for the life they used to have. People don't like change and adore comfortability.

Nonetheless:

The truth always shatters the lies.
The light always shines through the darkness.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
Kudo's to the OP. Good job on putting together a tight synopsis of the problem.

Thanks for the props....

Now, correct bankers go back to the beginning...thats exactly right.

Now this "end" you talk about where "they" lose.... when is that "end" coming...it's been 300+ years already and they are getting stronger not weaker.

Perhaps are you hoping for an "absolute power corrupts absolutely" scenario to occur? I don't disagree that it could but the track we are on seems to indicate the opposite, where absolute control means absolute control.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Understanding the truth should set everyone free though the majority will feel more weight than ever. The masses will not be able to let go of the fake life that has been created for them and will infact fight for the life they used to have. People don't like change and adore comfortability.

You've touched on an important aspect of their control...

They have created a system of symbiotic relationships... they provide the financial "vehicles" for the masses to achieve what they think is a "better life" but is nothing more than what they have been "told" is a"better life"

It keeps bringing me back to quotes from Fight Club, the most recent movie against capitalism...

Tyler Durden: "Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy (bad "s" word) we don't need"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join