It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

You people have experienced absolutely nothing compared to what I have, and by the way topic creator MY aliens told me no such thing about the subject you're speaking about, and I keep in constant contact with them, they wouldn't keep something like that from me.

I'm wondering why the aliens picked you? Did they say what makes you special? Care to share your experience? Or are you just hoaxing yourself to make a point?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think that temperatures are running a little
high here... I find it hard to believe that a
visitor from beyond the stars would talk about
the human race as if we were just unruly animals.

Have we really dropped down as civilised beings?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just spent many hours researching the anunnaki, and still have to read many of the pages I skimmed. Burlington news has some really well researched articles on the red haired (some blonde) caucasian mummies found throughout the world, including Egyptian pharoahs, in such diverse places as New Zealand, China, Russia, Egypt, Peru, and the lost tribes of Israel, such as Dann.
The mervingian line that is followed throughout bloodlines and also those bloodlines that abductees such as myself share. Its falsely attributed to Mary Magdelon and the offspring of Jesus. Thats not even on the table really. Israel was founded on many sea faring folk and these people formed secret societies in their new societies, such as Greece, Ireland. With a lot knowledge from the patriarchs as to the true meaning of lineage, which was an et one.
The cabal ended up twisting it all because somehow they just couldn't get the early essence teachings of light being trapped in matter as wrong, out of their heads. They didn't understand the evolutionary process the soul goes through in many incaranations in many densities all the way to the Heavenly realm, wherein they learn everything, the good, the bad, and the between, and experience everything. So, while I was reading all this information, and just amazed to have hit the pot of gold so to speak, and found comparitives between the anannuki and the ananuki of the Sumerian and Hopi's, half a world apart or more, and wondered how historians and archealogists could bury the truth when its in front of us, I was fine.

But one page I had to leave. My son started feeling this oppresive energy for the first time, he expereinced bad mojo, as I did, and he was sitting beside me playing a game on the other computer, not involved in my studies. I wondered what the difference was. Well, all the info was the same, and it was an et interpretration of adam and eve, described as two different races, very well researched. But, like the book of enoch, the ets were disembodies entities, and I noticed the page was actually from a gnostic book, and then it dawned on me what the problem was. This was satanic or luciferan, similar, but a world of difference between the ideas of ets, coroporal bodies, the anunnaki, and the continual messing with planet earth, and an emphasis on dealing with the "cosmic prisoners" so to speak. So the leaders have similar info, but its all twisted, because they are truly into essence belief and don't get the obvious. So they became dark. Turning light and dark forces into opposites. But really, they're only dealing with astral plane deceivers who are waiting to be allowed to become corporal again to become carnate and grow and learn. I never understood it before this first hand experience of what I call jaki, or bad energy.

When you're researching this information, and there is a wealth of it left on earth from ancient times, that corroborates the other pieces, you start to realize that the ets arent as civilized as they make themselves, that we aren't the only primitives here. That its even worse to be addicted to power and warring when you are more advanced with higher tech than to be lower on the evolutionary scale.

I'm really hoping there still remain many positive ets and that we truly do have something to look forward to as we wish to evolve, but reading up on our early history and the anannuki was a real eye opener to reasons for our savage history.

Edit to add: I believe there are many who are trying to wake us up so we don't get a harvest forced upon us by the cabal, though it may be too late.
Not enough are awake.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
I'm wondering why the aliens picked you? Did they say what makes you special? Care to share your experience? Or are you just hoaxing yourself to make a point?

I cant find religions original thread but you can access it through my first post on this thread, I hope he doesnt mind but people will only keep on asking until they get to read his story. It may be a problem with new ATS rules and if so the MODS are free to delete this post or religions thread. Maybe I shouldnt even post this link Im really not sure, sorry if I should not have.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see I did not see him as a hoax or I would not have done a thread like that. Now the info is available for you to make your own mind up.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

well according to that Pleadian video I put up, weve had 10 of our DNA strands taken so what else do you expect

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

well according to that Pleadian video I put up, weve had 10 of our DNA strands taken so what else do you expect

The Pleadians?... are they the 'fish' guys? I'm not too familair
with all the different types, so forgive me if I seem a little rude.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Earth below us, drifting, falling, floating weightless, calling home.

I love these fools, claiming to have made contact with aliens, that's nothing. I was aboard an alien spaceship for nearly 3 months of my life, completly aware of what I was doing the entire time.

You people have experienced absolutely nothing compared to what I have, and by the way topic creator MY aliens told me no such thing about the subject you're speaking about, and I keep in constant contact with them, they wouldn't keep something like that from me.

You're lying.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

Show off!! haha

By the way, anytime you feel like having a companion on your next trip, I'll be glad to check the spaceship out
Thanks

[edit on 7-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The Pleadians?... are they the 'fish' guys? I'm not too familair
with all the different types, so forgive me if I seem a little rude.

No I dont think so, I think thats the Sirians. Some say the Pleadians arnt aliens at all in the true sense of the word they are beings of light energy without form which is why no one has ever taken a photo of them.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been answered already in this thread(it's a very very long thread to read) or anywhere else for that matter, I'm new here and find the site a bit overwhelming. Anyway on to my point...

The thing I don't get is if we all need to awake and be prepared etc etc why haven't these beings / aliens contacted everybody, not on a landing on the white house lawn way but individually? Surely there is enough of them and over the past few decades enough time for every man, woman and child to have had one on one contact, wouldn't that help not only with this awakening / acension thing but also the belief in them all together?

The way I see it is rather then them having regular contact with X amount of contactees why not have 1 single contact with every individual, exact same thing told / shown to every person around the world and then make a public arrival confirming that what happened to everybody was not some weird globally shared dream/hallucination but that they did what they did to help avoid panic and confusion...or is that just way too simple?!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Deus Ex Machina 42,

So from my (little) understanding of your case, shouldn't you be elsewhere now? The thread Mrs.Green linked to, you said it would be your last night on Earth or something of sorts...what happened?

In any case, we appreciate you joining the discussion, but storming in like that and throwing a polar opposite from what smokingman2006 claims will not gain you much credibility either without more detailed information.

Otherwise you are speculating just as much as smokingman2006 is, and it would be too bad if the two of you started calling each other liars. Might lead to mods closing the thread and all...

Oh and by the way, you said "You people" in your earlier post. Are you not "people" like we are, and if not then what are you, a meat popsicle?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by amigo]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Smokingman you have converted me. I agree that all humans are white trash trailer park scum. I want to be a part of the grand scheme of alien culling.

Please consider me in the grand plan of killing of billions of worthless earth scum and let me join the elite few that worship at the feet of alien perfection.

There is no prophet other than you. The miracles that you have shown us is without question. I give you my soul and earthly processions so that I might follow you into the the realm of deliverance.

For thee smokingman, have open thine eyes and let my light shine upon the world. Blessed is he that shone the way and light my path. I sing thee mighty psalms and odes unto thee.

Blessed is he that bring this message of a joyous and rebirth to mankind.

May the light shine on you and your tribulations into this quest of spiritual guidance and deliverance.

Want to read more? see my new story at creative writing.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Sorry but what kind of crap is that? I really hope that you are joking, or at least TRYING to be funny.
I know I have a perverse sense of humour, but I must say I'm pretty ticked off with your remarks if you are being genuine.
Whilst I agree that some of humanity doesn't deserve our attention for being sell outs to the rest of us and would gladly give up their humaity for a few coin or shiney baubles, I also think that Humanity IS worth saving, there are some beautiful things on this world , so I suggest you go out and explore the world, go and take in some nature, the sights and sounds or life all around you.
TO 'volunteer' for 'culling' humanity , tsk, shame on you.

Oh and by the way Smokingman has NEVER said he wants to cull humanity , in his defence even though some have disputed his claims, NO ONE on this thread has ever championed the killing of others.

So I'll leave this and you , not with an ignore , but a remark, Read and Ye shall learn .

Putting it simply read the WHOLE thread and learn about the people posting here. For good or bad, anymore smartarse remarks will warrent a calling to the Mods.

Oh and edited to add : YOU'VE BEEN GURU'D.

[edit on 8/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

DataWraith, dude, with the utmost respect, you need to take a breath and read dcmb1490’s post again, and especially the last line:

Want to read more? see my new story at creative writing.

This is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It’s a good read, and pretty much spot on in its content. I fully imagine that none of smokingman2006’s followers will find it in the slightest bit amusing, even if they bother to read it at all.

dcmb1490 posting on this thread, positively dripping with sarcasm in all of its glory, was intended as a parody of the type of response to, and may I say some of the following for, smokingman2006’s claims.

A religion it may not be in intent, but the response to this threads message has certainly produced as much fervour and righteous ire towards its author’s disbelievers as any criticism of a real religion would from its faithful.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Sorry Beamish , I didn't have time to read his other post, so I apologise not only to you AND to dcmb1490, sorry mate, good sacastic story, lots of lo's and behold's , well written and totally my sense of humour. Should've added the link though, that way there wouldn't have been a mistake on my part.

Been a bit of a crappy week with people at work taking the pee and being really lazy and when you complain they start to cry .....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

...I hope he doesnt mind but people will only keep on asking until they get to read his story.

So he never told his story? And he left and came back? That's disappointing.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

A religion it may not be in intent, but the response to this threads message has certainly produced as much fervour and righteous ire towards its author’s disbelievers as any criticism of a real religion would from its faithful.

Adding to the usual things said to experiencers, has been the emergence of this religious connotation. Along with a continual expression of negative posts ad nauseum.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
So, while I was reading all this information, and just amazed to have hit the pot of gold so to speak, and found comparitives between the anannuki and the ananuki of the Sumerian and Hopi's, half a world apart or more, and wondered how historians and archealogists could bury the truth when its in front of us, I was fine.

Yes, it is amazing. And they both believe in the return of some "star" (Nibiru) and believe in visitors from outer space. (star brothers)

...Well, all the info was the same, and it was an et interpretration of adam and eve, described as two different races, very well researched. But, like the book of enoch, the ets were disembodies entities, and I noticed the page was actually from a gnostic book, and then it dawned on me what the problem was. This was satanic or luciferan, similar, but a world of difference between the ideas of ets, coroporal bodies, the anunnaki, and the continual messing with planet earth, and an emphasis on dealing with the "cosmic prisoners" so to speak. So the leaders have similar info, but its all twisted, because they are truly into essence belief and don't get the obvious. So they became dark. Turning light and dark forces into opposites. But really, they're only dealing with astral plane deceivers who are waiting to be allowed to become corporal again to become carnate and grow and learn. I never understood it before this first hand experience of what I call jaki, or bad energy.

I've been researching the same topic and it's not clear who the Anunnaki are. Are they aliens or satanic spirits? Was Enki a good or a evil? Was it wrong for them to interfere with us genetically? Or a good thing? Did they tamper with our potential or give us our potential? Were we just hairy neanderthals before they came along? Would we still be neanderthals if they hadn't altered our genetics? Why did they leave?

When you're researching this information, and there is a wealth of it left on earth from ancient times, that corroborates the other pieces, you start to realize that the ets arent as civilized as they make themselves, that we aren't the only primitives here. That its even worse to be addicted to power and warring when you are more advanced with higher tech than to be lower on the evolutionary scale.

The result of them being heartless.

I'm really hoping there still remain many positive ets and that we truly do have something to look forward to as we wish to evolve, but reading up on our early history and the anannuki was a real eye opener to reasons for our savage history.

Since ets are so smart, how can we trust any of them? It's so easy for them to deceive and manipulate us to their advantage.

I believe there are many who are trying to wake us up so we don't get a harvest forced upon us by the cabal, though it may be too late.
Not enough are awake.

What details do you have about the "cabal?" Perhaps smokingman can helps understand this topic better.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

But its gonna be REEEEAAALLL funny if nothing happens, no nibiru, no world changes. THEN theres gonna be a LOT of people who feel totally HOAXEDandlike FOOLS.

And that would be reeeeaaaallll nice too, if nothing happens at all, and the staus quo just went on and on. I for one hope nothing happens, and all these aliens who give different stories are all full of it. The thing is, though, there are way too many stories for it all to be a hoax. Myths are based on true stories. The Sumerians knew things that we today do not know. Many have touched, and been taken aboard ET craft, and have spoken to the inhabitants there. No all ETs can be trusted, and some are downright mean, and think of us as cattle.

But, to think for a second that planet Earth is not in the middle of a great change, I say look around, sir, look at the strange weather patterns all over the planet, the recent upsurge of earthquake activity, the fact that more people are reporting seeing a dead person, or an alien being, and health threats I don't even need to mention. The change is almost upon us all, and I have to ask, how many are ready to move into the next dimension of time and space? How may are patiently waiting for some deity to come save them? How many think there is a battle over our immortal souls going on all the time? How may think the Rich Elite are not planning to leave this world for greener pastures, leaving us here to die? I will end with this;
Something is coming, something big. NASA and the Vatican are actively tracking it. "It" has some form of intelligence that is not completely understood. Could be the entity known as God, or an alien invasion force, we just don't know, and speculation is fruitless in this area, until more is known. If you watch TV and Movies, you know we are being prepared for things to come. You can also look at the agenda of the elite, and how they try at every opportunity to gain full control over every aspect of our lives. You can accept it, or deny it, it makes no matter. There is nothing new in the universe, everything has happened before, and will happen again, according to the Maya, we are not in the fourth world, having destroyed the previous three. Just as we have destroyed this world too, with the technology enroaching on our jobs, and our lives. The time will come for everyone to make a choice, one way or the other. There will be no fence sitting. You either serve others, or you serve your own self, and there is no middle ground here.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

What I was trying to say is, that the luciferean or satanic aspects that got spread around happened via a essenic interpretation of the scripture, wherein ets couldn't be seen as corporal because of the evil they perceived in light being trapped into matter. Whereas if you understand that ets and the anunnaki are corporal beings, just as we are, and that this and all universes serve the Creators plan for soul evolution, then its a lot clearer. From my research, the anunaki of the Hopi were the greys, from Orion.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

“Those that are of Orion” is the apparent meaning of the term Nephilim from Genesis 6:4 of the New English Bible. Masonic researchers Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas claim that the root Aramaic word nephîliâ is one name for the constellation. The Nephilim, of course, are familiar to readers of Zecharia Sitchin. This prolific scholar translates the Sumerian root NFL (not the American football league!) as “...those who were cast down upon the Earth!”...

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend, prayer feathers, food offerings, or sand -- a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies. A combination of the two words (anu-naki, or “ant friend”) may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki.

The ant people sheltered the Hopi underground in a time of great catastrophe when they went from one era to another. And though I've read arguments against the ant people being greys, they did have the characteristic squash like hairless heads, and were grey in color.

But just as I believe there are federations of many hopefully positive ets, the annanuki may be more than one race. The red haired mummies throughout the world are very interesting as well. Also there are depictions of other ets being very tall:

www.geocities.com...

Anakim / Giants

(also referred to as 'Els', 'El Anakim', short for 'Elder Race'). Referred to in ancient Hebrew tradition, this race is allegedly tied-in with ancient humans who broke off from mainstream humanity because of their vast size which had developed over the centuries, possibly as a result of a genetic anomaly. They are said to range anywhere from 9-11 and in some cases even 12 ft. in height, although in configuration are remarkably similar to 'International' humans. They have allegedly been encountered in deep and extensive cavern systems from Alaska to Mexico, and are believed to have interstellar traveling capabilities.
The "Book of Enoch" from the Dead Sea scrolls says how these men married Earth women, who bore 'giants 3000 cubits high'. (Note, a cubit is 1 Sacred Jewish inch, so 3000 cubits would be about 250 feet.). These people helped build the pyramids.

Orion Nordics

Oiginate from Lyra too, probably. They have red hair.

The annanuki may very well consist of a collective from Orion.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Mistiq

Cheer up whatever happens will be the order of things at the worst a new begining

The same from me too, Mistiq, keep thinking positive, and be thankful we are nearing a change, we need on, that's for certain.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join