It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

No its more to do with proof. On a board like this where people are talking, and skeptics come on enough already, they don't need to do anything. They actually hide things in the open, and laugh at us all because they're egos are immense, such as DC's issue of Superman and the twin towers the very next day. But if a person has something on them that could actually prove something, thats another matter. The world is exactly the one I'm depicting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Amizarac

Don't you love it when people give aliens names they think are sooo unique? That names sounds like one I think I heard on Star Trek. I've never met an alien, and probably never will but for some reason I imagine them having original names that humans would never even think up.

I've met two aliens so far, one named Bob, the other named Jesus (pronounced Hay-Zeus).

For some reason, I just don't feel that this thread should be in the non-fiction section. The whole Pleadian, amazonian woman thing has just been "paperback noveled" to death. They have been debunked so many times that it has just gotten to the "shameful you even tried" section of the blogs.

Perhaps I'm just being too hard on the guy. Please forgive me.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by eaganthorn]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also there is a mix of spirituality going on in another way for me, in that when a craft appears, some say its vibing down from a much higher dimension, possibly disacarnate beings even. What I see is a race of people with higher technology, and physics, who undertand the universe, who can even time travel, or travel to alternate timelines if necessary, unstealthing their craft.

Edit to add: I believe advanced races have a very spiritual side and that their health and nutrients and practices have led to advanced psi development, which is how they communicate, and advanced their physics enormously as well.
But how we progress here, to me, is by what we do to help others or change the world in the concrete. This is our lessons, or assignments. Whats happening in this world, is that we are all being forced into a negative agenda and controlled extensively, with our spiritual growth, (which really means love in action in the concrete) is stimied and shut off.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

you're forgiven, eagan, but consider that the gray area is specifically for these type of personal accounts, for open discussion and examination without requirements for extraordinary proof;

one day it might be you wanting to share some mind-blowing experience that comes your way,

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

i could not agree more with you. we have been programmed and the state of this planet is a joke in many ways. BUT one can break free of that is all i am saying.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
reply to post by mystiq

You can't speak your mind on a public forum like this against the government without getting sent to camps.

And the government could get your computer location in 5 seconds, yet your still here?

Either the information you have is not a threat to them or in fact there is no secret controlling government.

I was thinking the same thing, but I also realized that if the government(s) did shut all of us down, it would look even more obvious that something was going on. If god-forbid all of us at this site (godforbid) went missing or this/these threads were destroyed, it would be kicking themselves in the teeth, because then more people would be asking questions.
The best they can do in the meantime is send dis/misinformants...
Peace to everyone and my friends on this thread.
May we pull through.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
reply to post by the seeker_713g

i could not agree more with you. we have been programmed and the state of this planet is a joke in many ways. BUT one can break free of that is all i am saying.

That my friend is the point of this thread and many more, to show that it can be done and that we are doing it; that the more positive and loving we are, the more it spreads out amongst the others, and more and more of the sleepers are begining to awaken.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think that they monitor and catalogue all useful information, such as trends, opinions, testimonials, and profile everyone, laughing at us while they take note of any useful information.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
she then reached over and took both my hands into hers and for the first second or so some sort of fireworks went off in my head and then all of a sudden I felt emotions and feeling of wellbeing I never expected possible and it was like I was inside her very soul and mind and there was nothing by light and well being .

I know what this is, you have merged. Its happenned to me in some sort of lucid/astral projection . The being came up to me and told me to sit down. We sat down on what looked like high stools. The being was both male and female with a very distinct appearance and striking hair cut. It was trying to tell me about some numbers but some were in Roman numerals, XO1060 or something like that, I cant remember. The numbers were actually sewn into their clothes, which were also strange.

The being then took my hand and we merged into one , we became one with a massive burst as SM describes of energy going off in my head. I too felt completely part of the light within this being, totally as one, its a feeling you dont ever want to leave......which atually SM has worried me a bit. What if its a blinding light, one to mesmerize us by so we can no longer see . Then again it could be of purity and light and from aliens on a higher plane.

Im so glad you shared this with us, this is the first time ive ever heard another describe it just as I felt it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thank you, this wonderful sharing. I would love to hear more.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

They had very strong facial features, very strong and definate, their hair was very distinct....now dont laugh but it was exactly like Spookes in star trek is, very short and straight above his forhead. This being was blonde though and their skin was very very white and pale. Ive never seen anyone so white before, infact even their hair was white rather than blonde.

The merger that happenned ive never been able to forget, and Im not sure what the point to it was. It did show me there are far greater forces and energies out there that we have no idea of, this energy was felt by both of us. I had no control over it at all, the being was in total control. But at no point did I feel afraid or wanting it to end.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This sounds absolutely wonderful, and I know its because we are kept in boxes, separated from each other by race, language, ideologies. Its something thats even enforced on us. To me the true physics, science is metaphysics, and all things of course, including the spiritual are understood by higher level people.
I think this was a real visit, I don't know if it was in the physical for you, or in their space they created for you to experience this, but this race sounds very interesting. And I've read that nordics really have very whitish skin, almost translucent. It must mean that their planets are further out or have different atmosphere than our own.
I wouldnt' have wanted that oneness to have ended any time soon either. Its what the human heart yearns for, and for us to truly wake up to who we are and our capacities.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Thread called: "First contact with "new" alien race?" that is currently being discussed here on ATS has very similar attributes to this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I wouldnt' have wanted that oneness to have ended any time soon either. Its what the human heart yearns for, and for us to truly wake up to who we are and our capacities.

It was wonderful, to feel oneness, to actually transcend duality in effect. This being showed me this, it took control and showed me what we can feel if we allow it. This feeling Im sure is one that all humans yearn for, yes to be totally awake to our true potential, and Im sure its something we can all achieve. Id love SM to say what he has learnt from his merger.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes, please share! That would be wonderful SM!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What did the native South American do when the Spanish arrived.
Their are many times e when a new race introduces itself to another supposed inferior race.
The big difference with ET, Human introduction is this they have been observing the Human race since time began, in fact they know that time is
our mental block stopping us from evolving.We occupy a state of space in time .Its my belief that ET operate a differant perception of enviroment.
they are more living solid beings moving in space with the ability to travel in and out of linear time.
The Spanish for example immediatly assumed the master, slave role as did other superior pioneering explorer races.
ET knows different they know what all our capabilities are therefore contact has to be with their own IE some of us originate from them.
Its my belief that the vast numbers of contact now is ET communicating with their own.
These selected people then raise awareness of those around them and contact slowly begins.
I do also believe this is assisted by the planet coming into a very important galactic alignment for the better.
Everybody must keep Positive, loving, Forgiving thought energy NOW.
This is, in my opinion what must be.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

That has been one of the main focuses of this message from the start, that we all must get past being typical slave-minded humans and change, starting from within, and function from a state of Agape, or unconditional love, to be positive in all we do, be loving in all we do, to have passion for life and all of it's creations and manifestations, and compassion for all things as we learn to be caring and nurturing as a species;

to break free from the matrix, to break the chains that have held us back for far too long, and one day take our place in the galactic neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Everybody must keep Positive, loving, Forgiving thought energy NOW.
This is, in my opinion what must be.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by headlightone]

This is exactly what I was saying before about the NOW. We must be positive, loving, spiritual, without fear and able to see beyond what has held us for centuries with blinds on, we need to evolve in our NOW. Not project feelings of enlightenment (or fear) onto say 2012, do it NOW, there is no other time we hold except now and it is the key to finding unconditional love as SM has felt in his recent enlightening merger.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
if you start seeing the world in a positive way then it will change.
Instantly. This is not about changing the world, it is about changing yourself within the world. If you want to change the people in the world to your mindset then that is just spiritual ego. If you say people must be positive but in the next sentence say because the world is negative, then you are at first your own victim.
How many of you have traveled the "world" recently? and actually know it? The world out there is not as you describe.
Instead there are quotes from the news on how bad the world is and then in the next sentence you say we are controlled by media. Can you see the paradox?
Maybe "we" really means you guys and that's why you are on this journey.

I think thats a great journey wether coming from aliens, talking to rocks or praying or whatever.

But the thing is, until you can see a positive dimension that aligns with yourself in the world you will be a slave to the negative thoughts.

Consider, the world is perfect as it is and we are all evolving naturally to a higher plane.

The biggest way the world will evolve from now on is when people start changing themselves and let the "world" sort itself out. That is the basis for freedom.

The reason i asked if drugs were involved or other manipulations is because some of you guys seem to be evolving faster than you can cope with; creating two worlds.

The desire for to much positiveness without the spiritual maturity to know what it means, to obtain that, in terms of aligning your inner world with the outer world, where death is not seen as a negative thing for instance and on really higher planes even wars....

You are dealing with dimensions that far outweigh your capabilities.

For instance, how many of you can say you live debt free, and are in control of your lives and whose philosophies are translating into fantastic relationships with those around you in real life? Does the real world align with the ethereal?

If you want to change the world then start with yourself and when you achieved that inner perfection then preach. I have a funny feeling you won't have a need to do that however...

Enjoy the journey

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In many ways I agree with your post as well. Its just that that is the kind of thing that individuals do over the long run. We may not have a long run here.
NWO is here to a large extent and billions live in unbearable conditions. NVM whatever was told SM about what could be coming our way, and the reason this race is not going to be rescued by the galaxy. Of course these things are subject to change, and that change is not only related to our cleansing of our pineal gland and raising our consciousness, and waking up, but also related to how we begin to treat each other by sharing everything.

I also feel there's going to be a war, and have had the same feeling that many do of many many ships filling the skies and people being asked to make choices, a rescue of sorts. There are so many possibilities.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join