It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JON

here's a theory... maybe aliens really are demons (the followers of lucifer when he was cast out of heaven and forced to come to this earth).

the demons were spirits when they were kicked out of heaven and never received physical bodies like you and i. because they rebelled against god, they were punished by not receiving physical bodies and were exiled from heaven. without physical bodies they can not experience everything that we can, and they can not do the things that we do. obtaining a physical body is one of the reasons we came to this earth. we need bodies to reproduce, to create bodies for other spirits in heaven to have when they come to this earth. so why do we even come here in the first place? the answer: to see if we will obey god's commandments. if we are obedient, then god forgives us through the atonement of jesus christ and we get to live in heaven in the presence of god the father, and his son jesus christ (they are two separate people... yes, they are people. we were created in the image of god). if we disobey, we have to pay for our own sins, and we do not get to live in heaven but in a separate place away from god and jesus. hell is just temporary. hell is us paying for our sins. after we have paid the debt of our sins to satisfy the demands of justice, we go to live in that separate place that god created for us. it is nicer than earth but not as nice as heaven.

satan and his followers want bodies so bad that they try to possess people. right now our bodies belong to god, but some time after we die and after we are judged by god, we will become resurrected just like jesus, and then our bodies will belong to us. death is just a temporary separation between our physical body and our spirit body. the resurrection is where our physical and spirit bodies reunite permanently forever, never to be separated again. regardless of whether we obey or disobey god while we are here on earth, we get to keep our bodies as a reward for not rebelling against him like lucifer and the third of the host in heaven that chose to follow him. since demons do not have physical bodies and can not keep the bodies they are temporalily possessing, MAYBE they are trying to create their own bodies by copying god's design through experimentation with human bodies/dna. scientists are successfully cloning all kinds of things. MAYBE satan and his followers are trying to clone us. it would provide a logical reason as to why aliens abduct people and do tests on them. if this is right, then MAYBE alien bodies were created by, and are possessed by demons. and MAYBE they have recruited the help of some people in exchange for power, money, and access to certain knowledge or technologies. and that could also explain the conspiracy groups like the illuminati, government cover ups, and ufo technologies. just a thought.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by heath]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
lizards.....greys....angels...gods....lucifer.....blah blah blah.........

So the pattern here is that theres always 'something' which seeks to profess to be coming from something 'external' to humans, to be different,to be 'otherwordly' which we are all meant to either aspire to (heaven,the good aliens sent to enlighten us etc) or be in fear of (hell,the nasty aliens to which we are just fodder for whatever way they feel like) etc etc etc.
And now all the current ancient texts are documanting this....people ae channeling all aspects of this....people are seeing and coming into contact with this just as people always have come into contact with things.........

Does it efin matter what these things call themselves or how we interpret them etc?
Its all part of the same thing!!!!!!!!!
theres no effin revelation about anything new regards anything...its all just part of the same cycle of fear designed to keep us away from realsiing our true potential of 'ourselves'.

Why are people so quick to beliebe everything so willingly and accept the channels from where it comes as being exactly as they say they are etc?
Blimey.........hehehe seems manipulation abounds except when it falls someway into that persons own little slot marked 'accaptable personal proof/evidence' and once that happens the questioning stops.

Names aside...history aside......

Thing that seems the same to me is the pattern of people being shown the 'true' 'old/new' things and its so exciting this 'revelation' that it blinds people to the fact that this is nothing new...or old....just the same old s&*^ thats always gone on (as we are 'told' it anyway).
ha...its no coincidence that the BBC ae programming people to think this way especially with DR Who etc (the repetition and symbology in this is just funny that no one sees it hehehe,and those that do put it down to the 'budget' hehehehe)!!!All hail the new world order and then new religions hehehehehe!!!!
(not necessarily talking about people on here,I'm on about people in general more)

My point is....does it matter if god is an alien/the devil is an alien etc etc etc.....???
its all part of the same old crap anyway...its a continuation of the same old cycle and if people want shot of this then its time to break the cycle all together...not get all ecited about a new 'rehash' hehehehehe!!!
Fits in lovely with the last great religion too....'science' hehehehehe!!!

Avery interesting point was made in a post above:

''With that being said, one must take a very serious look at the common denominator across the entire spectrum of documented (or personal) UFO experiences which, in this author's opinion, is a point sorely overlooked by even the most intrepid of UFO/Paranormal investiagators; that these phenomenon are seemingly meant to be witnessed. If this were not the case, would it not be easier for these beings, or whomever is truly piloting these craft, to design them in such a way as to make them resemble simple jet aircraft or paint them sky blue so as to be virtually invisible to any observer. The point being that these craft are meant to be seen, sighted by people; abductees' repressed memories seem to leak on purpose. These beings want their activites noticed, albeit subtly. participation of the observer seems to be the key

Exactly!!!
Things function vibrationally (easiest way I get it as)....every thought,converaton etc etc etc is vibration which can strengthen other vibrations.

we create our own reality,so why the hell do we want this crap in it???
Cos if we didnt have the vibration that allows this crap to come into our world then it wouldnt.
get my point?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nowimawake2004

What were your "scary experiences"?....I too, have been there and have reached the same conclusions.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JON

JON I have heard this theory and I believe it to be utter Rubbish. Why?

Religion has a habit of doing this, calling new scientific discoveries evil and demonic. (Galileo, Charles Darwin, anyone)

Why though? You may ask why when it comes to aliens?

Because relgion, particuarly monotheistic religions like Christianity would be effected it it were revealed that their are alien civilizations besides us. Im not even saying they have to be visiting Earth as UFO proponents portend, but their very existence even if they arent visting Earth is religions bane. Why?

Christianity and many religions portray man as God's most superior creation, portraying man as having a special place in God's divine plan.

If it were to be revealed that Alien life forms exist on other planets besides Earth, the majority of christian sects would be hard hit as mankind would lose its divinity. Catholicism would probabaly remain un effected though as they have been good at adapting their beliefs to fit science, as they did with evolution, and have even done so in regards to ET life.

However the idea doesn't sit well with some christians, therefore theyve got to demonize it. And what better way then the Satan/ET theory?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JON
I've heard that aliens are really just the angels that were cast from heaven here to deceive us in the end times.

Anyone else here this theory?

It is a retards theory. The term "heavens" and "heaven" are not the same. Those that were "cast out" of the "heavens" were removed from that space. They were cast down to earth and had sex with the daughters of men. They never escaped this planet.

The "Aliens" that can be seen are more commonly understood to be "The Watchers" as it is their job to observe the way mankind Grows.

The retarded factor of this theory is that a percentage of those that were thrown out was less then the percentage kept, so then why do people always assume aliens are "evil"? Logic shows if those beings were the angels cast out then also those beings would still be the angels in good standing.

Foolishness.!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Let's see, no proof of any real alien life

no proof of any god or satan or any other deity

no logical reason to make connections between things that are so far still just imaginary.....

yep, must be evil based on judeao-christian mythology. That just makes too much sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JON

OP,
Yes this is one theory..
For more check out www.abovetopsecret.com...

BP

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sure aliens are satan's work .Everything outside Earth must be Satan's work. Thats one thing i dislike about people , since ancient times anything unknown or not understood had to be related with either a God or something supranatural.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Indeed. Religion and the super natural served mankind in ancient times, as they served to try and giv men a sense of security by filling gaps in knowledge. However now adays we no longer need such.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You guys do realize that your responding to a thread that was written in 2004... right?

And the the "OP" has not logged in since: Last Visit: May 28, 2004

So, don't hold your breath for him to respond.

Oh and by the way...this theory is just as valid as any theory out there.. they ALL are based on unproven information so none of you can say what is true or what is not... all you can do is agree or disagree with a given theory.. until ONE, can be proven as fact or fiction.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

There is two basic ways of looking at a thread. Some mistakenly assume a thread to be like a elongated chat. Because that's what the chats of the older days use to be like. However, now it's nice to see a thread as writing on the wall. It isn't so much of an exchange between two people as this thread was written long ago, but someone's searching it out and responding to it has made it topout again.

Less people interact on threads then just sit back and read threads. This also includes people searching out keywords for threads.

A thread should be a leaving something that should be said in hopes that if someone is looking for such advice they will find it someday.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
You guys do realize that your responding to a thread that was written in 2004... right?

And the the "OP" has not logged in since: Last Visit: May 28, 2004

You do realize that you are responding to people having a discussion on a thread started in 2004 dont you?
You also realize that it is still here in case someone wanted to read it don't you?
You also realize that if they had something to add that starting a new thread on this topic just to post a new post is against the TOS and would be closed right?
You do realize that taking the time to post in a thread about how stupid people are for posting in that thread is rather counterintuitive don't you?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

You do realize that you are responding to people having a discussion on a thread started in 2004 dont you?

Sure do! That was the reason for my post, are you just trying to be a smart ass here or what?

You also realize that it is still here in case someone wanted to read it don't you?

Sure do! I sure did find it ODD though, that people were posing questions to the OP... but hey, who knows maybe he'll reply someday LOL.

You also realize that if they had something to add that starting a new thread on this topic just to post a new post is against the TOS and would be closed right?

Not true at all... this subject has been discussed on ATS a million different times. If you truly had anything "new" or "important" to add to this topic.. you are only restricted by your own creativity concerning posting a "new thread" about this controversial but important theory. If you lack the information or data to author your own thread and present it from a NEW or different angle or view point , then by all means PLEASE DO post in 4 year old threads.

You do realize that taking the time to post in a thread about how stupid people are for posting in that thread is rather counterintuitive don't you?

Im sorry if my post made you feel "stupid", I feel its is important that people be able to express their thoughts and opinions regardless of their views. My intention (as always) is to help shed light, or bring attention to, certain things for you "newer" members so that you dont pose questions to people that have not been on this site for 4 years... a tiny bit of research goes a long way.

The word counterintuitive suggests assumptions made from "gut feelings" or derived from "intuition"... the things I have stated here are FACT not instinct.

• This thread was written 4 years ago

• The OP last logged on to this site 4 years ago

• You should not hold you breath waiting for the OP to reply

I apologize, with out being patronizing, if my "typing style" or the way I word things makes people "feel stupid". I am a man of average intelligents and I dont claim to be superior or gifted. I use what so many choose not to in today's society...its called common sense.

• posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:37 AM
    link   
    Totally agree, statn have to find somekind of form human can touch and feel to believe

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:36 AM
    link   
    How could a species such as ours, that spends it's existence deceiving and sucking it's own life blood, EVER be ready for the next phase?

How can you detect Satan in the rare sightings of UFO's, but not see Satan all around you in the world you live in everyday?

We all live in an Evil world, yet some of you pin the existence of Satan on a few dishes in the sky?

You either lack the God given sight to see the Presence of Satan all around you, or you are fooling yourself to believe that you have the vision to see through the clouds of Evil almost as if you are the Hubble Space telescope, free to view the sky without interference from the atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join