It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
JON

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've heard that aliens are really just the angels that were cast from heaven here to deceive us in the end times.

Anyone else here this theory?

I found this on the web:
(from:www.mt.net...)

Non-human intelligences pretending to be "aliens" claim to be the ancient progenitors of the human race. This is the End Time Delusion, which would deceive even the elect, and will lead to the setting up of antichrist on the world throne.

2 Thes 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ...

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by JON]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
is heaven a planet?

JON

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I've heard that there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed by GOD. It is supposedly the asteroid belt now and former home of Lucifer.

so to answer your question I dont know.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I agree, I always believed aliens were satan.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was deceived into almost believing in aliens but I never REALLY believed. I guess because of the 'Alien Robot' I saw when I was 4, I was set up to be deceived. But since becoming a Christian I have found the real source of fear and all things horrible, is satanic and demonic activity. I've found that they emulate "Aliens" which they are really in a way because they are not physical beings. That's why the so called aliens can appear and disappear at will. They are the gifters of all the evil technology given to the world governments to further their own agenda for the earth. The governments have been badly misled because they will not escape the awful end either.
This isn't something I was taught at church. This is something that God taught me through the most scary experiences I've had. Now I know who is the world's most worse enemy. The old snake from Eden is today's Reptilian "Alien" he hasn't changed his skin just hidden his lies in new stuff. He used to be Goblins, fairys, those of the Hiindu religion knew him as the Gods who rode in magical vehicles. People are so easily deceived. I've had many different aspects shown to me and I am totally convinced we are in for an alien anti-christ. That is a seemingly peaceful new World Leader that will bring Peace to our planet. But only for a time and everyone will have to worship this newcomer or face his fury.
I know how to stop them in their tracks with the Name of Jesus. As long as I am walking right with God, He responds to this and so does Satan.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I agree with everything said so far. Well, I guess I'm not sure about a planet being destroyed that satan inhabited. Angels wouldn't need a physical planet as far as I know. They reside in heaven, except the fallens of course don't anymore and are here on earth. Anyway, that's not really the important part.

The vast majority (if not all) protestant, catholic and most other christian churches don't touch on the subject of aliens and it seems they ignore it. Whether it be fear of the possibility because they may see it as a threat, or that they simply don't consider it because it seems ridiculous, I have no idea. The point is, is that the body of christians wouldn't be prepared for the discovery or proof of "aliens." And because of ignorance and lack of preparation, many of us will not know how to fit it into our faith, and therefore not be able to explain it, which will cause ridicule from others, and a breakdown of faith of many already christians.

Many fellow christians I talk to reject the idea of aliens right off the bat. They don't believe it, or don't want to think about it. This is why I'm lead to believe that christians aren't ready. That, and also because, again, the topic is never dealt with openly in church.

The huge phenomena and patterns of reported alien sitings and abductions are too large to ignore, and too frequent and spread out to be completely false. Whether one thinks it's aliens or not (church), the fact is, that there is something happening. So if one doesn't buy that aliens are the cause of this, an investigation and explanation STILL is important and needs to be pursued. So even THOUGH that technically, all of those christians who reject the idea of aliens (as they are known in our culture as from other planets) are RIGHT, because of the irresponsible neglect and lack of concern for the phenomenon, they will have NO explanation for when something happens where "aliens" are proven or revealed or whatever you want to call it.

Now, looking at Revelation and verses from other books of the bible regarding the impending great deception that will happen at some point in the end times(probably close, but can't be sure), AND putting that together with the church and it's views and or "lack of views" on aliens, AND also equating that there is DEFINITELY something happening because of abduction stories and sitings and ever-increasing focus on aliens by more and more people which cannot be ignored, it seems to all fall into place. I mean, what else would the deception be? And, if you think about it, the only thing that could and would shake/weaken/crumble someone's or a group's faith in something, is something that ISN'T familiar, or a rejected idea coming true, or something out of the blue (no pun intended) that was not expected or prepared for mentally and spiritually.

Christians face challenges to their faith all the time by others and just everything that we encounter day to day. So how will the deception be different? It will be something NOT of the usual experiences we face, at least if it's to be a successful deception. So aliens fit the bill perfectly and as of now, there doesn't seem to be any main competitors for the job. It is hard to imagine what else could have the impact on christians, and all people that aliens would have.

So, I agree with you that aliens ARE here on earth and really "abducting" people and tormenting them, but they aren't from another planet, they are satan's work and are fallen angels and/or mindless creations of them. It makes sense because, satan is the father of lies, and to accomplish his plans he uses deception. Why? Because if he came straight out and showed himself for what he is and what he desires, NOBODY would go near him. (Except the sickest of people) So he is using the cover of aliens.

I would just like to say though, that I do believe there is life elsewhere in the universe, actually teeming with it. It is so vast. Out of pure speculation, I think that God placed His creation of humans throughout the universe and we are just one planet. Or, of course, there could be other races, but the other is more likely to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Grey aliens are part of the draconain empire. It is rumoured to be led by Satan himself. The chain of command of this empire goes like this.

1.Draconains
2.Reptillions
3.Greys

Gods empire wich is the galactic federation has been at war with the Draconain empire for millions of years. Im just saying what iv herd thier no way i can confirm this.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Chronic7]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Of all the abduction stories Ive read/heard theres never been a priest involved.

If aliens were involved with Satan, wouldnt they want to abduct people of immense faith? Priests, holy rollers, the Pope, etc...

Thats what makes sense to me, why abduct some hick from a backwoods town who cant even afford a bible when you can have the holiest of the holy (the Pope)?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Of all the abduction stories Ive read/heard theres never been a priest involved.

If aliens were involved with Satan, wouldnt they want to abduct people of immense faith? Priests, holy rollers, the Pope, etc...

Thats what makes sense to me, why abduct some hick from a backwoods town who cant even afford a bible when you can have the holiest of the holy (the Pope)?

Haha, good question. First of all, since the abductions are of satan, the priests/holy rollers/christians you are talking about have some good protection. If one accepts Jesus and has that relationship, one is protected by Him from the demons/aliens. The fallen angels and demons are intimidated and lesser than Christ. They will not touch someone who has Jesus. There are many instances where Jesus commanded evil spirits out of people possessed that are recorded in the bible. He cast them out by simply saying so, and they did in fear and because they had no choice but to obey Him.

Now, it's very likely thought that there ARE in fact church-goers and professed believers that are victims of theses abductions, but only professed ones, and people who go out of habit and truly live a life apart from God and His Son.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

because the pope ant the church has no connection with God.The popes have benn exploiting the poor catholics since hundreds and hundreds of years.they invented loads of useless sacrements and "saints"

who does the pope think he is? who is he in the eyes of God to say who will become a saint or not?

the catholic church and it's priests are not the true representants of God on earth.they do not even follow the Bible

The Bible tells us not to make images of God or show Jesus as a rich king yet their churches are full of statues of Jesus and are covered with images.

Reading the Bilbe and following it's commandements is way more important/christian than going to a church and listening to a so called religious man

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree with it that god is a race of people and satan also is a race of people . the religion got bible's koran and so on with stories about visits and encounters of the 3th kind we are wrong as we are thinking what we do know believing what the church or mosquee leaders say. keeping us dumb and trying to control us. but that is my thought. I went to christian schools but I am what we now call a fallen one lost his religion in what the leaders want. I am only trying to step out of the dark ages after effects. and that's why I don't believe in the stories currently told but I only think god and satan as alien lifeforms is more credible.
and that is our own way as people are free to believe what we want.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why would "god" send his "aliens" to decieve us? More proof that god is a blood-hungry, sadist?

Aliens are just that. Beings from another planet, or beings from another country...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If you accept the existance of God, and also accept that 'God' is the creator of all, then isn't it also acceptable that God created the 'Alien' races. Wherever they came from, outer space, under the earth, the fourth dimension - they have all been 'created' by 'God'. That includes Lucifer and the 'fallen angels'.

The fact that the aliens are created beings, as we are, doesn't necessarily imply that they are demonic. Some of them may well be, but I doubt that every 'Alien' is negative. I will have to dig out some interesting comments made about the Reptilian species that points out that even they are not all evil and that even they are able to expand their consciousness and become what some would say 'enlightened'.

One question that intrigues me is - if an 'Alien' accepted Jesus, would this alien be 'saved' ?

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That brings up a good point. Are aliens born of sin as we supposedly are? Did jesus die for the sins of aliens also?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
MarkLuitzen : I never said God was a race and Satan is

Thorfinn: God is not sending his "alien" satan is

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Text Black
God created everything, even satan who used to be Lucifer. Everything was created perfect but with freewill. God does'nt need robots. Satan was the first of his created beings that rebelled and became the adversary trying to be in God's place. The "aliens" that are on earth are not from outer space. The only alien thing about them is they are not human. They are always looking for bodies to inhabit as their own are spiritual in nature. Bodies are in short supply so the greys are often party manufactured and part physical. The demons use these bodies. Satan himself can transform his spiritual body into a physical one for his own purposes. Remember the fallen angels that cohabited with the women of earth and produced a race of giants? They would have had to materialise to do that. Remember when Jesus cast the demons out of the demon possessed man? They pleaded with him to put them in the herd of swine and he did that. The swine then ran into the waters and drowned. They crave for bodies to be able to exist on this plane. They will possess whoever they can. If you're a Christian make sure your confession and repentance is up todate because we can still be taken over if they're not uptodate. I was woken by an entity trying to take over my body one night. It was a "male" trying to enter my right side. I someone managed to kick him out using the name of Jesus. I've experienced quite a few demonic/alien attacks. No, they don't come from outer space like you'd think, though they did inhabit a lot of the planets at one stage. I believe they wrecked Mars actually. And they are about to try and completely wreck Earth. That is their agenda. There is so much to tell but I have to be short here.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Text Black
God created everything, even satan who used to be Lucifer. Everything was created perfect but with freewill. God does'nt need robots. Satan was the first of his created beings that rebelled and became the adversary trying to be in God's place. The "aliens" that are on earth are not from outer space. The only alien thing about them is they are not human. They are always looking for bodies to inhabit as their own are spiritual in nature. Bodies are in short supply so the greys are often party manufactured and part physical. The demons use these bodies. Satan himself can transform his spiritual body into a physical one for his own purposes. Remember the fallen angels that cohabited with the women of earth and produced a race of giants? They would have had to materialise to do that. Remember when Jesus cast the demons out of the demon possessed man? They pleaded with him to put them in the herd of swine and he did that. The swine then ran into the waters and drowned. They crave for bodies to be able to exist on this plane. They will possess whoever they can. If you're a Christian make sure your confession and repentance is up todate because we can still be taken over if they're not uptodate. I was woken by an entity trying to take over my body one night. It was a "male" trying to enter my right side. I someone managed to kick him out using the name of Jesus. I've experienced quite a few demonic/alien attacks. No, they don't come from outer space like you'd think, though they did inhabit a lot of the planets at one stage. I believe they wrecked Mars actually. And they are about to try and completely wreck Earth. That is their agenda. There is so much to tell but I have to be short here.

I agree but I don't think they want to wreck earth,because what they want to do is to lead the most poeple possible away from christiannity.so why would they want to destroy earth?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi DarkSide, I don't know how to copy and paste here but you mentioned Why would the aliens want to destroy earth? Why not just Christianity?
They want to destroy everything God has made. They wrecked a few other planets and God threw them down here and here they have to stay till God is ready to deal with them. They just want to create disasters wherever they go. They hate humankind and hate Christians because of their faith. They want to destroy it all. The earth was created for us so naturally they want to destroy that as well. Their day is coming. At the moment they have freedom to do what they like to a point. They failed when they crucified Jesus, not knowing it was His plan to be sacrificed for all of us. They thought they'd won. Satan tempted Him in the wilderness, hoping Jesus would relent. But he went the whole way. Mankind has been busy wrecking the earth in his own way and often helped by satan with technology like chemtrails, weather modification, earthquakes etc. Most people dont' know the real personage behind it all. Our only haven is in the Cleft of the Rock. Jesus. They may have some nifty UFO's but God has His own chariots too. You'll be amazed when you see them.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just be prepared for when the leaders of the Anti-Christ announce the bond with these alien beings before the year 2012. This will be the last chance for the aliens to hold us to our place in the universe. They want to stop our evolution to the next dimension of consciousness, and they can only do this by operating through our world leaders, and they operate through those world leaders anyway who make the wars in this world.

The Presidents and world leaders who are manipulated through these unseen beings will use the major media outlets in their attempt to deceive humanity in accepting this alliance with the aliens. But, the will must be strong for those who do not want to be deceived.

These are just some of my thoughts on this whole issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i have pretty much come to the same conclusion. it is the best explanation as to how ET and today's prominant religions can co-exist. plus it puts the whole Illuminati/NWO thing in place etc..it just makes sense. the UFO question puzzled me for so long as a christian, because there was to much evidence for something to not be happening, but yet the supposed UFOs remained hidden. i am however open minded, to the possiblity that we could all be wrong after all, but right now this makes the most sense... its scary -lost

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join