It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN: Final Accomplishment of the great 7 days burned star & Monster announced by Nostradamus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Well to be sincere my reply was not only motivated by your own explanations but also for some interersting forums that yesterday were transmited by the PBS about this topic.

In the forums that I watched there was an effort by some scientists to convince the audience that CERN experiments are something that is not really extraordinary, that is basically a scientific study of reactions that correspond to natural phenomenon, that are very frequent in the space, all of them of so of rutinary occurence.

I don't know what my readers think about this, but it is clear that no body is going to spent millions and millions of euros and 25 years of so hard work of technicians, engineers and scientists just only to reproduce natural events for mere curiousity.

This is something important and necessary to clarify about my comments. Now, following my critic about this event, let me insist that it is quite interesting that this was done with all this athmosphere of mystery and extreme security and secrecy.

I mean everybody knew arround the world that these tests were going to occur, but there was not an ample an open discussion about their contents in the media, about their methods, their objectives, even nothing about the possible use of this in specific achievements for Science and Technology, How many people around the world know deeply their laboratory protocols?

So my assumption that this is a Top Secret research, and that it could be used with any kind of intentions and interests, that perhaps some of them are peaciful but not necessarily all of them is well based and result of a serious and mature analysis and not promoted by any Phobia.

We are the generation of the space race, the Generation of the Atomic power, the generation of the supersonic transportation, also the one of the virtual reality and the communications via satelite and the internet. Hence we cannot accept so trivial and innocent explanations like the ones that I have read during this week in the media, saying that this would be so important to allow us to understand the way in which the Universe was created.

Oh my God, if there are thousands of Scientists that don't believe in any God, how they could they be interested in such aspect when many of them even deny any act of creation of the Universe.

I think is time that the Science must be threated in more serious way and finish with all that hypocrisy of many researchers that are selling their work and lives to the governments that paid millions to find new technologies to assure the most effective use of the force for power and domain of the world.

I think the world deserves a full explanation by CERN about why it was so necessary these tests, what kind of tests were these ones, what was the extraordinary information that they collected and show clearly and with transparency what they did step by step. This is the least we deserve since the risk if something bad happen is ours, we all the inhabitants of this planet could paid the consequences if something wrong occur in their “innocent Experiments”.

But even if there is no error in their calculations and tests, we all have the sacred right to know about their results.

All the people that every day die under the effect of biochemical or any kind of conventional and not weapons, the one that is constantly menaced by Nuclear missils, the one that must live surrounded by arsenals of arms that can kill them severaltimes, are good reasons to demand this information right now before it can be used in the future even against us.

If we renounce to this right no body will know if these CERN tests can be the birth place of a new Monster of devastation never before devised by the humanity.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 9/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Well, as a man of science I must disagree with your assertion that scientists lack faith in God. Some may, but that doesn't mean all of them are godless, or spiritually illiterate, that is church propaganda in my opinion.

The data I provided is not just my explanation, it is precisely what kind of power this device is capable of, that is all. That peoples' assertions that this device could cause cosmic anomalies such as miniature black holes is not just superstition guided paranoia, but scientifically unprovable, as micro black holes have never been detected and there is NO evidence suggesting that they even exist. So what is the Purpose of the LHC?

To find how matter in the Universe came to be. The LHC will provide clues as to how this took place by studying the reactions created by colliding protons together, and hopefully detecting evidence of new and exotic particles such as the theorized Higgs Boson. Which is the particle that is theorized to give mass to matter. If this Boson is found then that has deep implications on how we deal with matter. Communications technology could be made more efficient, energy weapons could be made smaller and more efficient, space travel could take a turn for the better if we figure out how to manipulate mass using the Higgs Bosons in a space craft thus negating the effects of solid matter traveling at the speed of light...but of course this is all speculation based on the theorized properties of a theorized particle.

It is no surprise that there was alot of security and secrecy behind the LHC. Not all of it should be open to the public as not all of it is of a benign nature. Military scientists all over the world will be using the LHC to do research because of the implications, although highly speculative, of discoveries that will potentially be made by the operation of the LHC.

They are also looking for evidence of string theory conditions, and they are looking for the reasons as to why gravity is so weak in our universe, and whether gravity is carried by yet another theorized particle, the Graviton.

There's alot we can gain from this. knowledge is essential to our survival, and so is discovery. Don't shy away from it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am so glad the day has passed and the universe is still intact. We no longer have anything to worry about with CERN now that the experiments are finished. The billions they invested have served their task and now they will dismantle the infernal device.

What. . . They aren't finished?

It will take months of tuning before they even align the beams to begin the genuine testing?

Many years of testing with perhaps new methods added to dig even further?

But I thought the people who were relieved about the passing of a single day knew science, and the rest of us heathens were uninformed.

They are trying to recreate the big bang. Big boom! Bada Big Boom! Big Bada Boom!

What if they are marginally successful, in a way they have not yet conceived. The best theory of the big bang currently says that a minutely sized particle containing all the mass in the universe came into existence, and exploded from it's own force of compression.

What if their tiny black hole lets a tiny particle through, and they recreate the origin of the universe. Perhaps this is how it all begins. We may not be witnessing the end of the universe. We may get to witness it's beginning.

There is one irrefutable truth about dealing with the unknown. You don't know what will happen next.

I read that the NY Times checked it out and the probablity of destroying the universe were lower than the chances of winning the lottery.
What they failed to realize was that several someones win the lottery every day!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
CENTURY 10 - 74

THE GAMES OF SLAUGHTER

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves.

The dead will come out of their graves? Lovely! Let's go shoot some zombies! Lock and load, Gentlemen.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am not exactly sure of what the entire conversation here is all about but i would like to comment on one of the messages that i read near the top of the page between the angel of light and the other person that was talking about fearing science.
I would absolutely agree with the thought that some people fear things unneccasarily. We see things that we dont understand and when we cant come to terms with these then we try to dam them and destroy them so that we can better control the world around us. It almost seems that we are a very animal like race still. We all want our TERRITORY left alone. And to be able to keep it under control, nothing outstanding and nothing new. Even though our technology is not primitive any more, our minds and our beliefs seem to not be keeping up.
The human race i fear will never reach even a type 1 or 2 civilization because we cannot even get along enough to even dream of having a single language. Its very sad. But i honestly dont think that god gave us our brains to not use them. God knows everything that is going to happen and has happened. Im pretty sure he knows that we will seek to advance into the cosmos and research new technologies every day. So the fear of science is actually pretty irrational. Whether you believe in an all powerful being or simply believe in the facts. In other words we should simply learn to coincide.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
great post angel of light thank you and as you wisely said lets pray my friend

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by waterwalker

Thanks Waterwalker,

However the best of this thread is still pending to come, this is something that with the time will have my readers with the mouth open. Great decompensation of the planet is going to be the consequence of this and other "experiments" that are doing scientists and Technologists in our time.

The tremendous impact of the human activity over the planet is going to release a chain reaction of all the mechanisms that the earth has to protect itself of any agression, to preserve its natural balance. There are things that are not permited to do to any specie or agent and that includes of course the humanity.

I would suggest to anybody strongly interested in this topic to return periodially to this thread or visit the one I have in BTS of related natural catastrophes caused as a reaction of the human artificial changes of the ecosystems at:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

There are many members of ATS and BTS that are currently commenting that my prediction of a Huge economical crisis, something that I did in the summer of 2007, is now accomplishing with the financial tsunami that we are affronting in all the stock markets.

(Pls chk my related threads in BTS at: www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
)

However, that is nothing in comparision with the lessons Gaia has kept for our generation, we are going to see such kind of drastic changes and violent reactions of the nature that neither our parents or greatparents or any of our ancestry in 10 generations at least had imagined to watch.

We must be more concious & responsibles that our sons or descendents will judge our great mistakes in the administration of this precious environment that is this planet, also concerning the arrogance that our leaders exhibit, based in our so tiny and limited knowledge of the Universe and its laws.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/12/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join