It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'd never heard of this phenomenon before, but I was just watching 'Jane Goldman Investigates' and the case of Zygmunt Adamski who was a 57 year old Polish man who moved to Britain after WWII.

He disappeared in 1980 after going to the shop to buy potatoes. His body was found 4 days later 30 miles away on top of a pile of coal. He was covered in circular burns which were covered in a gel (the TV prog said 'gel' - the first website says 'ointment') that scientists failed to identify. Lights in the sky had recently been sighted by locals and Police officers.
The Coroner concluded that this lent credence to the UFO theory.

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

www.book-of-thoth.com...

I'm going to be poring over the threads on this subject on ATS now! I thought it was just cattle and horses that got mutilated.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Those aliens aren't very friendly. Whitley Strieber wrote about human mutilations by aliens in his latest fictional novel 2012. At first I wasn't really sure if it supposedly happened to humans or not. I don't really know what to think of this.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Reply to MissInformation

I've searched Human Mutilations on ATS and although there are some threads it doesn't receive the amount of coverage that animal mutilations do. I'm wondering if it's because we're only just becoming aware of the phenomenon due to cover up. This could be either deliberate or due to the assumption by coroners that the injuries are inflicted by humans. Which is of course possible. I'm certainly VERY curious.

The book you mention sounds interesting, I'm going to check it out.

[edit on 7/9/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have been searching all over the WWW for the same information for the past year to no avail, cattle mutilation's are covered quite well but when it come's to human's, nothing, I've seen the Lovette story, the Adamski story, and the one in Brazil i think, with some quite gruesome pictures, i have heard snippets somewhere about a similar event in New Zealand but that's it, no more information anywhere, conclusion: there's nothing to them story's, or there covered up very very well. I have even searched under strange and unusual death's and mysterious deaths, but, still nothing. I must check out that book as well, oh well, happy hunting.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's a link to the novel by Whitley Strieber

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
this would totally suck if it started to hit our attention more and more.

im hoping there are other ET's out there who are representing humanity on our behalf, after all there are reports of ET's who look like humans, and if they are our ancient cousins they better have our back. you know?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Replying to Globule and LordThumbs...

You've summed up the issue nicely. If caused by E.T's this is either a rare phenomenon or it's been very successfully covered up (intentionally or otherwise). There remains the possibility of course that the rare occurances of this are due to some extreme psycho's.

Certainly worthy of further investigation!

[edit on 9/9/08 by Insomniac]

new topics

top topics

join