It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO over Israel - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I didn't find this in a search so please forgive if it's been posted before.

Really strange shape ?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'd love to see it, but I'm having troubles with the link. Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Kibbutz hatzor:
sighting reported for three nights

Nice, huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gravedodger

Good post,its quite an interesting video.
Theres another thread posted about this UFO here:
abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nice find thanks; My 2yen;

2:50 start at end of interview, about 3:00 there is a clear shot;

Israeli Military Aerostat

The nose is to the left, for some reason 3 sections of the center section are transparent - perhaps to illuminate the aerostat for a test of classified rcs reduction technologys (some stuff on web), the bottom right section tapers up to the right, to the far right the 3 fins at the end are just illuminated,

here is a pic to help u visualise; pic Israeli Aerostat.

There seems to be a stripe of some material running along the center section, closup of the transparent section reveals internal strut/bracing which sketches out a hollow shape - and perhaps a classified internal payload or "target" (the dark thing) . Oh and between fins and bottom edge of illuminated section u can just make out the glimmer of a tether.

Maybe the Israelis at the time were trying out some stealth technologies,

Thx, My 2yen! EDIT : Quick sketch and screengrab here

[edit on 5-9-2008 by stringue]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stringue

Good find! When looking at the video after reading your answer it does appear to be a blimp of some sort. Thank you for posting. Starred.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nice "UFO" check This thread where someone added a new version of the same "aircraft" or what it was

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is bigger than the lighted parts, any one see that.
I saw the video very well and better than before when it was up.
Check it out, its a triangle.
See the other edges light up with electrostatic light.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
Nice "UFO" check This thread where someone added a new version of the same "aircraft" or what it was

Is he any better when you mention Tesla and the UFO?

aceBrian does not take Tesla comments, he is Alien dis info all the way.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is an old sighting, and Im not sure why it is making a comeback all of the sudden. Nothing spectacular here.

I have to agree with stringue on this one.. Very much looks like a blimp or aerostat. There was another thread on this same subject that had alot of speculation, but if a object such as this was visible for 3 nights they had plenty of time to investigate fully.

I was seriously faked out by a blimp once as it hovered over my house in the dead of night. The next day I spotted it several miles away and I felt kind of foolish.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It looks like a big triangle craft.
Anyone know about UFOs and why the lighted area.
Kind of like an apartment building.

If we knew more about the national security secret of what
gravity is we would know how its done by electricity.

Is gravity a electric ether quality and Einstein altogether wrong.
Why are the Illuminati holding on to the DTG by Tesla.

Not sure we can answer that one here, its just a UFO.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Old video, no1 has an explanation for it, and it'll stay that way for a while.

Personally I think it's a possibility that this is some type of phenomena, but not necessarily a UFO. Either way, it's blurry video, and most of us knows what that means... primetime for debunk. I look at this video as "I told you so" material if the day ever comes that we're contacted in mass.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
perhaps it's worth to consider that as this place is located near a millitary base they are used to aircraft machines up in the sky every day(eccept friday) . For those (about 60 people) who saw this "thing" at that time, is was a "unidentified flying object"...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I post what i've been able to find about it

It was a sighting of three days, and every time the object morphed in front of almost hundreds witnesses (in according to the account).

You can see all the shapes in these two videos, with some accounts and analysis...

www.livevideo.com...

By Barry Chamish

Clearly, UFO madness had hit another village.

Last April, one Shula Cohen filmed a remarkable event in the town of Ramat Hachayal. At 3 a.m., a globe appeared in the sky which lit up the whole town as if it were mid-day. After local reporters publicized the film and I tracked down a copy, her attorney contacted me and presented me with a written pledge not to publish or show the film for less than $20,000. Needless to say, I have not shown the intriguing film publicly.

In August, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor, for two nights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO, but the battery of the family camera wore down. A neighbor with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of the [most] amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

Word somehow spread that the film was worth $100,000 and that the television networks would start bidding. Hence, an ugly battle erupted over who owned the rights to the film, the Shuah family or their neighbor. Villagers who had gotten along fine for decades were suddenly at loggerheads.

Original file name: CNI - Alien madness in Israel

archive.anomalies.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That aint no blimp. That siting has fascinated for what, years?
I was seriously scared to see the fuji blimp coming in low over my house on a ridge that didn't expect the rise in geography coming back from an indians/browns can't remember game. I could hear him powering up fans and lifters on full. He was much lower than he should have been...didn't help it was a windy day and I remember correctly he was head in.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

great post from Stringue :

Israeli Military Aerostat

The nose is to the left, for some reason 3 sections of the center section are transparent - perhaps to illuminate the aerostat for a test of classified rcs reduction technologys (some stuff on web), the bottom right section tapers up to the right, to the far right the 3 fins at the end are just illuminated,

here is a pic to help u visualise; pic Israeli Aerostat.

There seems to be a stripe of some material running along the center section, closup of the transparent section reveals internal strut/bracing which sketches out a hollow shape - and perhaps a classified internal payload or "target" (the dark thing) . Oh and between fins and bottom edge of illuminated section u can just make out the glimmer of a tether.

Maybe the Israelis at the time were trying out some stealth technologies,

Anybody got talent to compare with :

maby it was an ancient flying palace ? also check this out

[edit on 6-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That is some morphing.
Some one put the kibosh on that close up video.
Beams coming out all over the place.

Some Illuminati playing around with electricity.
Not Military..they play with explosives and static electricity will explode them.

Beams they got, you get beamed you die later, not quick enough for the
military.

Unless they have a super fry beam like they have in the movies.
Well in real life some sort of ashes will remain.

Unless they have a dimensionality beam to make you totally disappear.

Beams top and bottom for levitation, yes.
Portholes for electrostatic projection to see everything around
the craft even at night.

top topics

join