It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, Georgia and the US something fishy here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is it possible that the whole invasion of Georgia by Russia is a ploy by a bigger source than we are thinking of?

What I mean is Russia invades Georgia we get to move in our fleet as (humanitarian aid) Russia say some harsh words we say some back with no one really meaning any of it.
All of this is done to set the stage for a massive attack on Iran from a staging area in Georgia.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nice topic. I was following back when Georgia was declaring Independence from Russia and there is something bigger behind it, the US.
The US probably initiated the whole thing, and then thewy landed a deal with Poland to have a base there.

Remember that Russia negotiated with the US to, but Putin did not take kindly to the thought of having a US base inb Russia. So that never happened.

Also, this is a bit off topic. But Revelations talks about the Bear, The Eagle, The Lion etc. The Ten Horns represent US and UN relations with Ten Countries that would help the beast, but they all hated the beast and destroyed it. Babylon. The Roman Empire. The USA. IMO these ten horns represent Ten Countries that would allow the US to establish nuclear bases in their territory.

So what it comes down to is that the NWO does not work when Democaracy and Communism exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That is kind of what I was trying to get at. Is it possible that the (NWO) or something like that is orchestrating this whole thing?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

My thoughts exactly. I used to not believe in the NWO and such but it's becoming more clear that there is a much broader picture than I had opened myself up to. I keep feeling this is part of a plot leading to destruction and violence on a mass scale.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am still not entirely convinced that the NWO really exists.
But there is just something strange going on with way to many coincidences here.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by ice1300]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Communism is what its really about, communism threatens democracy or at least that is the gesture. Democaracy is an idea that no longer is practiced. Communism still is and it is the greatest threat.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

As fast as it started, it's over...for Georgia. Why would they have attacked? Who told them too and what in God's name gave them the idea they could defend against Russia? It IS fishy; as if a chess piece has just been moved under our noses and most missed it.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

Are all they in the Persian Gulf still? News fades, so I wonder if the build-up is still there. We have not heard otherwise.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well i think the plan is to get the cold war going again. There is a lot of money in this. Americas biggest industry to day is weapon sales and tecnology. The same goes for Russsia.

The terrorist act has done its part. Now we need to make up a new act to get the people scared so we can make some money of it.

new topics

top topics

join