It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code: Sarah Palin = The Whore of Babylon? Deleted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If she were the Whore of Babylon, she'd dress better. Lace, fishnet, stilettoes... you know the drill.

The Hockey Mom of Babylon doesn't sound quite right somehow.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Astyanax]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
On a slightly dirtier note: I would proabably do Sarah Palin.

But on a serious note, any ideas whether or not Palin is a member of any Secret Societies or more specifically the sister fraternity of the OTO? ( I forget what it's called) EDIT: The fraternity that only allows women and I think has to do with Babalon Mystery Religion

Also, who is she related to, anyone?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

The Bible code I found which made very clear references (almost shockingly) to her being The Whore of Babylon stated she was a mason.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Geeze I think some of these kids should push themselves away from the computer monitor,how can one come up with such a conclusion,whats scary a few agree with him,I worry about the future

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Geeze I think some of these kids should push themselves away from the computer monitor,how can one come up with such a conclusion,whats scary a few agree with him,I worry about the future

Well if Obama can be the anti-christ, why not? Maybe McCain is Moses and Biden is Noah. It is a real biblical election.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I contend that the Book of Revelation is referring to Rome or a Jerusalem led astray by Roman culture. The book is apocalyptic, meaning 'highly symbolic', not meaning 'of last things'. It refers to the great persecutions, and Nero, and the many Christians killed. It has symbolic meaning that you can apply to life today, but in reference to your own internal struggles, not world events. Sarah Palin is a politician, not the Whore of Babylon. She may enter the office of VP and serve for a few years, maybe not. World events will happen while she is in office regardless. She may make a controversial statement or two. Some will love her, others won't. This is how the world works. There are so many other 'candidates' for the much coveted role of the 'Whore'. Be careful in personal amateur Bible interpretation.

Christ said he would come like a thief in the night. He wouldn't say this and then say, "but John will write a cryptic story later so you can interpret it however you want, contradict the mystery of my return, tie my return into the insignificant political affairs of mortals, and thus you will know when I am coming back." Christ is God of more than you can understand.

Here are the passages FYE:
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains").
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by newagent89]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The important thing we are missing is that political figures are the people left in charge of shaping the new world and the new world that is being created does not concern most people. America has become product of authority over your dommestic life. Your freedom is not free. Every American is subject to the atrocities a leader could commit. When you vote and elect a leader. You are trusting that person with your BEST INTEREST.

However,there is one political party that has a strangle hold on our Democracy and that orginization is the GOP. You keep them and watch the shreds that of our constition that is left to fray, just before it is burned and disguarded.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
People do realize there isnt anything 'special' about the bible code right?

The same secrets can be gotten from any large enough source.

If code from 'war and peace' code said obama is the anti-christ would anyone take it seriously?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Cyberbian

dionysis was a male. he was a chaotic god, very right brained, believed in creativity and partying to the extreme, sort of a democrat on steroids. he's the mirror opposite of apollo, who was the god of order, discipline, and all the left brain stuff. dionysis was the leader who doesn't show up to lead because he's got a hangover. apollo is the guy who is there before the doors open and rules the roost like a tyrant.

what you're looking for is zeus and europa, i think. www.greekmythology.com...

europa
The Cretan moon goddess who was adopted into Greek myth as a virgin Phoenician princess abducted by Zeus in the form of a bull, raped by him, and subsequently abandoned.

so basically, john the revelator has dreamt up a very interesting symbollism that ties europe into the beast system, symbollized as europa on the beast.

Thank you, you are quite right. My poor addled brain meant to say Isis, not dionysis. Followers of Isis curiously enough were very early adopter of the swastika symbol. How curious!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeHasNoName
People do realize there isnt anything 'special' about the bible code right?

The same secrets can be gotten from any large enough source.

If code from 'war and peace' code said obama is the anti-christ would anyone take it seriously?

The code I found, which was deleted here was one of a kind. I would not have posted this otherwise. In years of looking at Bible codes I have never seen anything even remotely like it. The mathematical odds are absolutely astonishing. This is no ordinary Bible code. If there was a similar astonishingly, seemingly mathematically impossible code on any other politician, I would post about it, but there simply is not - at least none I have yet seen.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Whore of Babylon... c'mon now

[edit on 8-9-2008 by aceace]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Damn! She looks like a whore and she is even drinking wine.

For the OP, could you please tell us from what source you found this code and what the code actually said? That could be helpful.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley was called "The Beast" and he also had 6 or so scarlett women. Now there was a sex ritual that he performed shortly before his so called "death" that was called eroto comos lucidity which had to to with another man and a woman named Pauline Pierce or aka the alleged mother of Barbara Bush.

There was also some things that have been said about the Bush Family. According to another thread on here www.abovetopsecret.com...' surrounding the time that Prescott Bush had leaked funds and Teslas patents to Hitler, George Bush Senior and Junior were both going by the last name Scerff.

Now this is kind of silly comment, but have you guys seen the Omen?
The first time I saw that movie George Sr was still in office and after the ending I said to myself, if George Bush Sr has a son that runs for President, I will know that he is the antichrist. Again when Bush ran in 2000 I said, don't elect that guy hes the antichrist. Of course the results were inevitable. Two stolen elections later we are discussing the whore of Babylon. Sarah Palin.

Remember the book of Revelations states that after the first beast would come a second beast (McCain) that would give power to the first beast for an additional 3 1/2 years.

Anyways, Aleister Crowley IMO is the Devil in the flesh and I am almost convinced that Aleister is not Barbara Bushs father, but Barbara Bush is Aleister Crowley dressed as a woman.

The Ordo Templi Orientis and Babylon were the study and mystery religions of Aleister Crowley. Here are some more links.

www.templeofbabalon.com...
babalon.nu...

Now for Sarah Palin there has been a lot of talk about the church she attends, well no kidding!

Liber 49
www.hermetic.com...

"This book contains the record of a magical experiment relating to the invocation of an elemental, the thereafter of the Goddess or Force called BABALON"

A. CONCEPTION

In January 1946 I had been engaged in the study and practice of Magick for seven years, and in the supervision and operation of an occult lodge for four years, having been initiated into the Sanctuary of the Gnosis by the Beast 666, Fra. 132, and Fra. Saturnus. At this time I decided upon a Magical operation de- signed to obtain the assistance of an elemental mate. This is a well known procedure in Magick (cf. Ch. VIII in Magick in Theory and Practice), consisting of the invocation of a spirit or ele- mental into tangible existence by various magical techniques.

As you should now be able to tell, I have read the texts and researched this topic pretty thouroughly.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

How do you know it is a religion. Are you God?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Well, the US is like Babylon, (Babylon sisters, Shake IT!!) and Palin is like whore, so sure, sounds reasonable to me!! THE WHORE OF BABYLON! I can see her putting her nit-wits against Putin now! Got to "keep on eye on him", yeah bitch, while he has his foot on your neck, and a cannon up yours butt?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Someone help me out here, as I am a hopeless speedreader and have to leave in a few mins. Is this thread for real? Is the op really alluding to her being the whore of babylon as in the Bible? And where did that picture come from, cut and paste?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
By the way, I can't wait to read the whole thing, someone alerted this thread to admins to be closed. I hope it doesn't get the ax.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I asked about this thread in the "Call To Action" thread and was told that it was started before the new rule date and that the last post was before the new rule was put in place. Does that mean that anything offensive before the date of the new rule will not be deleted?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join