It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code: Sarah Palin = The Whore of Babylon? Deleted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So my post about how the Bible code seemed to prove Sarah Palin is The Whore of Babylon was deleted by site admin. I believe we have just witnessed what is called a "biblical confirmation".

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Red Cloak]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The bible told you a website would delete your revelation?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Actually its funny you said that I was pondering the same thing.

yeah!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
the whore of babylon, for like the billionth time, is not a person, it's a religion. you could call her the false prophet, but not the whore of babylon.

please, just read the blasted texts for yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the whore of babylon, for like the billionth time, is not a person, it's a religion. you could call her the false prophet, but not the whore of babylon.

I'm with undo on this one.

Whore of babylon doesn't equal a person.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I disagree with you. I don't percieve the whore of Babylon a Religion or The Catholic Church. I believe she is a person with loose morals. I always thought it was Hillary Clinton. But now I wonder what it would be like if Hillary was on the ticket. BUt I always thought she would mess things up. She probably would have done very well. Remember when Clinton was President. I do gas was $1 a gallon and the economy was the best it has ever been.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
On a slightly dirtier note: I would proabably do Sarah Palin.

But on a serious note, any ideas whether or not Palin is a member of any Secret Societies or more specifically the sister fraternity of the OTO? ( I forget what it's called) EDIT: The fraternity that only allows women and I think has to do with Babalon Mystery Religion

Also, who is she related to, anyone?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
read.the.texts.
the whore of babylon is a religious institution sitting on seven mounts or hills.
it's a whore because it follows after "foreign" gods (the pagan side of rome) and mingles that with jesus' and hebraic teachings (the judeo and christian side of rome). the teacher of this org, poses as a lamb (tries to pawn himself/herself off as a christian) but kills millions of christians in the process. if that isn't the history of the papacy, i dunno what is.

why do you think so many texts are written today claiming that christianity stole paganism? and the examples given are holy roman attempts to ecumenicalize the globe. such as the previous depiction of mithra on his mother's lap, and representations of him as a shepherd, being used to depict jesus and mary? or the statue of jupiter becoming the statue of jehovah? or apollo being used to depict paul? etc ad nauseum etc. it isn't that these things aren't relevant, they actually are! where the problem seems to arise is in how they are used to confuse and befuddle rather than clarify and delineate. what lesson do we learn from it? that these others never existed? that's not what my bible says. in fact, in revelation 9, apollyon is actually the greek name of apollo!

so yeah, the whore is an institution that pretends to be christian, kills christians (and others) by the millions (the golden cup filled with blood) but is actually just iron (rome) trying to stick to clay (adamic).

want more? there's alot more where that came from. the whore of babylon is a religion. not.a.person.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You are correct. However ISIS is a singular entity, a goddess and a Ruler.

Like I said, there is a secret society that deals with only women and I do believe that it is called "Babalon" or something similar.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Get over yourself...you aren't the single holder of the true interpretation of this scripture.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

isis was inana of akkadian texts. she was also astoreth. semiramis. and about a dozen other titles. mary is not isis. horus was not born of a virgin. she was freakin' married to osiris before he died. here's a clue. if she was semiramis (and she was), all you have to do to find out if semiramis was a virgin, is to read her exploits. locate the young stud in the story, who marries his own mother, and you have found the unvirgin isis. osiris is just his burial name and it's not even his egyptian name, that's a greek word! his egyptian name was narmer, while alive, and asar after death. his akkadian name was enmerkar. his biblical name was nimrod. his babylonian name was gilgamesh. his assyrian name was asar.

just another example of how history was rewritten to confuse and the ecumenism of the holy roman empire gave it all the fuel it needed.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

they said the same thing about hillary. they will say the same thing about any woman that tries to hold office in the usa because the current dirt is to say the usa is babylon the great. it isn't. if you read the text it says babylon the great is a city. not a country. the whore of babylon is a religious system posing as a christian system. i don't have to interpret it. just read the words for yourself!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
oh and one more thing. it's called a mystery, not only because it is exhibiting characteristics of the mystery religions (which see) but also because it is the beast that was, is not, and yet is. that only fits one empire in history: the holy roman. and where is its seat of authority? in rome, on seven hills
* Aventine Hill (Aventinus)
* Caelian Hill (Caelius)
* Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus)
* Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus)
* Palatine Hill (Palatinus)
* Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis)
* Viminal Hill (Viminalis)
en.wikipedia.org...

it rules the world, at the time of the end, as the empire that WAS (supposedly napoleon and crew rid europe of the final remnants of the holy roman empire), is not (supposedly rome doesn't rule the world today), and yet is (yet it has more influence power and money, with fraternities and orgs and political ties to every group of power on the planet, and the combined riches of every empire before it since the days of ancient babylon). and finally, IT'S A CITY that rules the world.

you could argue that washington DC also fits that or nyc, but the problem with that is, it would still be a surrogate, a puppet of the original city on 7 hills, the one that's pretending it's no longer in control.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
eh and another thought:

the statue in daniel is the entirety of history.
why does it stop at the feet of iron and clay with ten toes?
(only five empires are counted)
because, as revelation indicates, the iron and clay empire is repeated
3 more times.
five are fallen (the beast that was)
six
seven (short space. america?)
eighth (comprised of all the territories ever in any of the previous empires.this is important because the usa is added as a nation that isn't recognized as a nation in the text before the 7th empire ?, so is canada, central and south america). therefore, the final empire will comprise all the lands ruled by the babylonian empire, the media persian empire, the grecian empire, the roman (pagan) empire and the holy roman empire (which includes, europe's children, such as the americas and canada).

that's the new world order, all ruled from rome, incognito.

or, i may be wrong.

read it and see what you think?
why is history only 5 empires in daniel?
yet 3 more come up in revelation?
cause it's all the same thing.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You are still correct Undo. Except your forgetting something. The USA will be brought down by it's own, the same that run for office. Seriously though, I don't want to draw any conclusions yet, still waiting on the background info.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
not sure what you mean? can you point to the reference in rev or dan. that indicates this? it only says "continues a short space" (unless it's not the seventh empire and is indeed the eighth)? i figured it would just sorta lose it's prominence, become somewhat of a third world country or will blossom into the eighth by going global and absorbing the countries of the middle ea.........err, wait. maybe, but that still doesn't make her the whore of babylon. she'd have to launch into some kind of campaign to kill christians.

this is a new theory i've been working on and thought i'd mention it here and see what you think. according to daniel's statue, each empire is composed of a metal, until we get to the fifth empire and it's composed of a metal and clay. so, what if the previous empires were all headed up by nephilim who were some kind of bioengineered metal (machine), which ends up being implemented during the holy roman empire as perhaps some kind of metal device, implant in human flesh? (iron and clay won't cling to each other) this would tie ufology into the picture very tightly. just something that crossed my mind while researching

[edit on 5-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No she is Dionysis, better known as Diana the goddess of the hunt, a fertility goddess, bringer of prosperity. The whole convention was a Pagan fertility ritual. You need to pay closer attention.

It's the same scheme the Nazis used before WWII to build a following.
The fourth reich is here, at least you didn't miss the opening performance.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

dionysis was a male. he was a chaotic god, very right brained, believed in creativity and partying to the extreme, sort of a democrat on steroids. he's the mirror opposite of apollo, who was the god of order, discipline, and all the left brain stuff. dionysis was the leader who doesn't show up to lead because he's got a hangover. apollo is the guy who is there before the doors open and rules the roost like a tyrant.

what you're looking for is zeus and europa, i think. www.greekmythology.com...

europa
The Cretan moon goddess who was adopted into Greek myth as a virgin Phoenician princess abducted by Zeus in the form of a bull, raped by him, and subsequently abandoned.

so basically, john the revelator has dreamt up a very interesting symbollism that ties europe into the beast system, symbollized as europa on the beast.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Nice posts Undo, I agree with them up until you got to the metal/clay machine/Ufology part. Here is something interesting though, another thread that somewhat ties into all of this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Whore is a Religion that is posing as Christian, even though it’s full of pagan doctrine as stated above, and riding on the seven hills of the old Roman Empire. Rome is also the First beast mentioned in Revelations, the one that is a composed of the previous three beasts, which it conquered (Babylon, Media/Persia, and Greece). This is because Rome used to ingest Religions from those it ruled over. The next beast is one that is founded on Christian dogma, but ultimately speaks as a dragon. It exercises the same power as Rome (the sole Superpower of its time, as Rome was earlier), and relates back to Rome in some way. This Empire does great wonders such as calling fire from the heavens, and the whole world wonders after it. This final Empire is the one who enacts the system of the “Mark”. I have been pretty sure that the US is the last world Empire for a long time, and I have similarly been fairly positive that somehow control of this country would relate back to Rome, but was unable to find any exact tie between the two. It’s not a terribly big secret that our system of Common Law is based on Roman Common Law, or that our Constitution is based on Rome’s. The Inns of Court in the City of London, which was originally owned by the Vatican, barred most of the men who founded this country and ran the US prior to the Revolutionary War. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that the Federal Reserve Banks are similarly ultimately controlled by Rome, though I have yet to find proof of this. Anyway, with this in mind read the above mentioned thread.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join