It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by feydrautha

My opinion: Support people like Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura, or even Ralph Nader. Not Obama, not McCain.

you think they're above handling by the guys in dark glasses?

ha ha! if the whole illuminati conspiracy is true, no human is above compromise... so, wtf?

if those are the choices we're left with, anyway, i say more power to the puppetmasters...

why not add kucinich to the list?

those are some options!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

It was a time when I was growing up that people didn't fear the government fascist ways they would storm Washington to protect their rights.

Now is fear in the people and the government is no longer view as an extension of the people but rather an dangerous entity under which we all servants or else.

and when was that?

and were there any storming masses?

was this when tar & feathering was popular? (a fine tradition i'd like to see come back!)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-*- mindless repetition of divisive spoon-fed political talking points patently false information about candidates presented as truth

-*- exaggerated disaster scenarios if one or the other is elected

-*- shameful racism

-*- shameful bastardization of candidate names

-*- shameful focus on personalities instead of issues

-*- pathetic fear mongering

-*- embarrassingly little focus on real, important, vital issues

SkepticOverlord,

I would say it looks like he agrees with you Jamie,

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I am officially suggesting you use your vote to write my name in.

Crakeur For President.
"I can't do worse"

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Those days were during my childhood in the 60s but then again people were young and carefree, they were call hippies and now they mention of them is even look at as indecent and dirty.

Now many of them are leaders, CEOs and outstanding members of society that are the ones helping our own fascist government been established.

God figures.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's one:

Even though she says she put that plane on eBay, she didn't really sell it on eBay.

That's it, she must be the anti-christ!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Could you please provide the links for all these accusations?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

The line that really struck a bad chord with me was:

"I would rather hunt with Dick than have a Vice-Pres without one."

Ridiculous.

[edit on 9/5/2008 by Aislin]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Bible Code: Sarah Palin = The Whore of Babylon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4924736#pid4924736

I like this post,

No she is Dionysis, better known as Diana the goddess of the hunt, a fertility goddess, bringer of prosperity. The whole convention was a Pagan fertility ritual. You need to pay closer attention. It's the same scheme the Nazis used before WWII to build a following.
The fourth reich is here, at least you didn't miss the opening performance.

[edit on 033030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That has to be the best thread so far. Not because it claims she is the whore of Babylon but because the thread had to be re-started because the first one was deleted.

Such conviction.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I was simply upset by an AP article on Yahoo! stating Palin, "seduced," the audience. If she were a man, they would hardy have used that word.

I'm finding through this election, and the serious comments and satires I've seen of all the candidates that is appears to be more acceptable to be openly sexist than racist. People make fun of each of the candidates, but the two prominent women look to be taking the worst of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Finally someone with a moment of truth.I went to this thread and agree totaly.
The problem with this election over all the others(and I have seen a few)is the race issue.The ones that have controled the masses forever have used everything else, finally pulled out the "Race Card"I hope Obama will figure out when all the glitter is gone and the election is over how he was throwen to the wolves by these controlers,who have always been here.
I know,Obama hasen't lost yet and to hear the media put it he will win in a landslide.The problem with the media and there hipe is they don't give a hoot about Obama,he is just NEWS.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by maybereal11
I can understand you being confused. Let me clarify the difference for you. "Retard" is a derragotry term used to describe someone who is developmentally disabled, while an "idiot" is someone that spends all of their time posting propaganda here on ATS.

Is it still considered propaganda if it's true? Just curious.

Since you seem to be a fan of my threads, have you read Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

It's a good read. So far 111 flags and 103 stars so apparently other people find Obama's connections to the Bilderberg group interesting as well.

Let me know if this is what you would call propaganda, or if this is important information for the voters to be aware of.

Yes it is Porpoganda and easy to do playing crazy games of six degrees of seperation...For example try this and it isn't even six degrees of seperation...

Lord Rothschild HELD A HUGE FUNDRAISER AND BACKS John McCain and

I love when people try the old 6 degrees of separation explanation.

Can you count?

Obama selected James Johnson, Vice Chairman of Perseus LLC to be in charge of finding his VP. James Johnson and at least two other partners in Perseus are members of the Bilderberger group. That's one degree of separation. ONE, not six.

Perseus LLC is partnered with George Soros in the Persues-Soros biotech fund. Soros bought MoveOn.org and promoted Obama's candidacy. That's ONE degree of separation.

Obama picked Joe Biden as VP. This is the position that James Johnson was in charge of vetting. James Johnson and George Soros are partnered in a biotech hedge fund. Joe Biden's son is a lobbyist for 2 biotech companies. That's ONE degree of separation, not 6.

You can't seriously disregard these relationships, can you?

Soros promotes Obama. Soros' partner is selected to vet the VP position. Joe Biden is picked as VP (bad choice). Biden's son is a biotech lobbyist. Soros' fund is a biotech fund.

C'mon... get real.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here's a new one. The dems finally got around to playing the race card. I guess this is one their third-down and 17 play selection from their SOP playbook.

Now Sarah Palin is an open racist.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by jamie83

I haven't heard these lines yet, but I'm sure we will, now that we know there's no low the Obama campaign and the Democratic hate machine won't sink to.

* She's too pretty! She will be a distraction to everyone else in the White
House!

One can't control oneself with all the dignity and aplomb of Bill Clinton when confronted with a female? Everyone there has to think with the "other head"?

* How is she supposed to juggle 5 kids and her VP duties?

How much worse could she be at it than some of the folks who already have proven they aren't capable?

* McCain is on the verge of death! Do we want THAT WOMAN to be our president???

Some of the dumbest crap I've seen posted in a while. Beside being a brother in arms and a fellow Nam Vet (nah... I'm not close to 70 yet)... I'm thinking he's probably twice as bright as the average. Beside that... Isn't that being, just the tiniest bit discriminatory? Something I was relatively certain that Libs were all about stamping out. Unless, of course, it suits their purpose to do otherwise.

* She's going to overturn Roe Vs. Wade! I just know it!

And that impacts everyone elses trip to Heaven, how?

* Mothers and fathers! Do you really want your children masturbating to pictures of your new vice president? Well do you???

You ain't s'posed to publish stuff like that for me to read, while I'm drinking ice water. That was the best of the lot!!!!!

Thanks for the humor amigo!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Yeah, tell me that isn't blatant sexism...the sort of thing left wingers are always preaching about. Modern liberals are the most sexist, racist, bigoted, cretins to ever walk the Earth. This election year is proof du jour!

What I find amazing is that Sarah Palin is EVERYTHING the feminists have claimed they wanted. She's succeeded in a man's world and broke through the barriers of sexism.

But they hate her! Why????

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Yeah, tell me that isn't blatant sexism...the sort of thing left wingers are always preaching about. Modern liberals are the most sexist, racist, bigoted, cretins to ever walk the Earth. This election year is proof du jour!

What I find amazing is that Sarah Palin is EVERYTHING the feminists have claimed they wanted. She's succeeded in a man's world and broke through the barriers of sexism.

But they hate her! Why????

I just cannot figure it out for myself. It is so obvious to anyone that has a dozen or so brain cells that she is what they have been pushing for. I think allot of it has to do with, dare I say...disinformation, that the left has been putting out about her and anything that is not liberal. Websites like ATS, DailyKos, democratic underground, etc. that have absolutely to standard or requirement for citing credible sources to back up their claims are playing a major role for sure. Have you noticed that since the internet has exploded in the mid to late nineties that politics in the U.S. has taken a downturn from its previous course? And considering the hateful crap the left threw at Reagan in the 80's that is really saying allot! The propaganda that the left is putting out about Palin is the most disgusting I have ever seen! And when on a site like this that is overwhelmingly left wing, you often can’t challenge liberal hate without getting censored by mods (as evidenced in the Palin E-bay jet thread…check out how I got screwed there. I did nothing wrong). Even good descent people that you and I admire fall victim to the kind of bovine feces that the left throws out in astronomical volumes.

I'm a 32 year old professional (chemist none-the-less) single white male; not the kind that the left believes would support a female candidate. But while I had no intention to vote for Nobama Bin Biden nor McCain, Palin has firmly secured my vote for the McCain ticket...not just cuz she's a hottie either...lol. She is a good woman, she's not a Washington lifer, but she is a regular mainstream American that I can identify with. And the more hateful the left is toward her, the closer to her I get.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm a 32 year old professional (chemist none-the-less) single white male; not the kind that the left believes would support a female candidate. But while I had no intention to vote for Nobama Bin Biden nor McCain, Palin has firmly secured my vote for the McCain ticket...not just cuz she's a hottie either...lol. She is a good woman, she's not a Washington lifer, but she is a regular mainstream American that I can identify with. And the more hateful the left is toward her, the closer to her I get.

I talked with a friend who is the biggest liberal you could imagine. She's left of Hugo Chavez. And guess what?

She sent $10 to the McCain campaign today. She called them and told them she disagrees with 98% of everything McCain and Palin stand for on policy, but she is embarrassed to be a Democrat after the smears about Palin's baby and daughter. She said although she disagrees with McCain, she respects him, and Cindy.

And most importantly, she loves Sarah Palin's life story, and what she represents to women. Even though she disagrees with her positions, she admires her accomplishments.

That's class.... unlike... nevermind.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

She sent $10 to the McCain campaign today. She called them and told them she disagrees with 98% of everything McCain and Palin stand for on policy, but she is embarrassed to be a Democrat after the smears about Palin's baby and daughter. She said although she disagrees with McCain, she respects him, and Cindy.

My Mom is a staunch Democrat, but said she'll be voting for McCain after hearing his speech. She saw both Candidate speeches.

McCain is humble and a leader.
Obama is not humble and radical.

Big difference guys.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by jetxnet]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join