It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America/Israel V Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It would appear that the pace moves ever faster for America and Israel to attack Iran based on the downright lies of Irans so called WMD's.

But what will be the response to such an action, with the US Goverment either bullying or bribing other countries to back it on yet another suicidal mission what of the other side of the coin.

Iran will most certainly have the support of Russia, China, India, Syria and possibly Pakistan and several other countries. I know we in the EU dont want another World War in which millions die but what of America and Israel, does the average joe in those countries realise just exactly what an attack on Iran could mean to them or are they so mislead by the corrupt and controlled corporate media that they think everything will be ok.

I have read plenty of articles about individual Israeli's preparing for the worse but what about US citizens. As far as I am aware civil defence is not high on the agenda in the US so what are the American people going to do if this latest mad gamble backfires in a nuke kind of way or in any kind of military way.

Just how aware are the US public to such a gamble going so drastically wrong that it might involve the deaths of millions of Americans. Americans are already dying in the ME and have been for several years but are Americans aware that they could be attacked at home and is such a risk by attacking Iran worth it in the first place bearing in mind that Iran will never be in a position to attack America directly so what would be the point of attacking Iran now.

Will this be a war to far for the American people?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Iran will most certainly have the support of Russia, China, India, Syria and possibly Pakistan and several other countries. I know we in the EU dont want another World War in which millions die but what of America and Israel, does the average joe in those countries realise just exactly what an attack on Iran could mean to them or are they so mislead by the corrupt and controlled corporate media that they think everything will be ok.

I think slowly but surely some are starting to realize.
Saying that though,too many are still in the dark and that how those in power hope to keep it.

If the countries you mention ever get together as one force it will dwarf anything the US and her allies could get together on a giant scale.
Of course,some in the US have the misguided belief that superior technology will prevail.They obviously haven't learnt anything from Vietnam or the current war that is still raging,despite the superiority of weapons.

I'm sure if the worst was to happen,the US would expect Europe to be on their side,but,when you haven't faced 2 world wars with systamatic bombing of homes and cities year after year,its easy to believe loyalty will prevail.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Jak, its quite simple if the yanks want to fight they can fight themselves to death as long as they leave the rest of us out of it. As I have said many times before if the US got bombed like Europe did all these armchair hero's would not think war was all its cracked up to be. But as most Americans think the World consists of them and some off world nations it wont be to difficult to get the sheep following the feed bag will it.

join