It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic mind control weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi again,I also wanted to add a few things to the previous post.If you have not heard of or read those people who I mentioned,take a look at some of their sites.These are people who are top notch at what they do and have a lot of knowledge.Tom Bearden,Nick Begich,David Icke,Elenor White,Cheryl Welsh,Micheal Persinger,Richard Allen Miller and there are lots more.I guess that I should say these are people who have an interest in the area of mind control,so if you share that interest take a look.

Thanks.e.l.f.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have good news, i was being attacked by psychotronics and I defeated them. THe system is fallible to reverse attacks, I sent my attackers into "loops" making them ephasic at times they forgot who paid them. I confirmed it was interdimensional, they were opening up what I think were microwormholes and sending signals through these portals to talk to me. I learned how to dimensionally travel but gave up the power after praying to God to take it away because I could not handle it. Evidence I have towards this is the fact that after I dimensionaly travelled, a friend on facebook, reported that a new guppy still tied in a bag disappeared. Well when I dimensionally traveled the first time, I saw a moth between 2 sealed windows, stuck, which just appeared out of nowhere.it moved from one spot to another instantly, then after about an hour disappeared. I learned that the masonic checkerboard is the secret to interdimensional travel, also clinching your mind properly will enable you to travel, but not everyone, i have no idea why i was selected. Psychotronics i encountered were psychic and telekinetic, they had volume knobs that were movable with the mind alone, which i have done and broken knobs, hearing them snap. And my attackers said I had traveled instantly to every dimension at once telling me to stop and that I was a time criminal. Oh thats another thing, i lost 20 minutes, somehow i time traveled 20 minutes into the future.

I heard the voices loud and clear unless i went under bridges, or was in a building with sound tiles, then the voices were muted. What makes me wonder is why anyone would strap into a chair or bed, connected to an interdimensional synthetic telepathy machine for the sole purpose of annoying somebody, they were never able to play God with me for long, I caught onto the fact they were just voices, but they had other tools. A microwave beam and alledgedly a laser, which would always misfire, I knew this because my voices said they were connected to truthiscopes which made them tell the truth. So we have somewhere in time and space, the human mind mapped out already. Think of what we could do with that information, solve crimes, stop crime etc.. but that was the goal of the attackers originally. Suffice it to say i killed my attackers, I heard the air getting sucked out of there room as i thought them into what is called void space.

Could it be that other dimensions are maliable to our psychic behaviors, or is there more technology I was tapping into to allow me to pull off such a feat. Well killing them didnt work completely. I heard them from hell telling me what hell was like. whats more interesting to me is the fact I may have created other dimensions. I kept hearing new dimensions of voices chime in saying..

"this is dimension 156...this is dimension 157..."

and so on until the satallite became so overwhelmed the battery started to die, now I dont hear anything anymore except for the occassional calling out of my name through loud air vents, for some reason moving air highlights the voices.

SO thats my wierd story about my time with psycotronics, please dont believe me and miss out on the possible world around you altering greatly, psychotronics is very real.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have good news, i was being attacked by psychotronics and I defeated them. THe system is fallible to reverse attacks, I sent my attackers into "loops" making them ephasic at times they forgot who paid them. I confirmed it was interdimensional, they were opening up what I think were microwormholes and sending signals through these portals to talk to me. I learned how to dimensionally travel but gave up the power after praying to God to take it away because I could not handle it. Evidence I have towards this is the fact that after I dimensionaly travelled, a friend on facebook, reported that a new guppy still tied in a bag disappeared. Well when I dimensionally traveled the first time, I saw a moth between 2 sealed windows, stuck, which just appeared out of nowhere.it moved from one spot to another instantly, then after about an hour disappeared. I learned that the masonic checkerboard is the secret to interdimensional travel, also clinching your mind properly will enable you to travel, but not everyone, i have no idea why i was selected. Psychotronics i encountered were psychic and telekinetic, they had volume knobs that were movable with the mind alone, which i have done and broken knobs, hearing them snap. And my attackers said I had traveled instantly to every dimension at once telling me to stop and that I was a time criminal. Oh thats another thing, i lost 20 minutes, somehow i time traveled 20 minutes into the future.

I heard the voices loud and clear unless i went under bridges, or was in a building with sound tiles, then the voices were muted. What makes me wonder is why anyone would strap into a chair or bed, connected to an interdimensional synthetic telepathy machine for the sole purpose of annoying somebody, they were never able to play God with me for long, I caught onto the fact they were just voices, but they had other tools. A microwave beam and alledgedly a laser, which would always misfire, I knew this because my voices said they were connected to truthiscopes which made them tell the truth. So we have somewhere in time and space, the human mind mapped out already. Think of what we could do with that information, solve crimes, stop crime etc.. but that was the goal of the attackers originally. Suffice it to say i killed my attackers, I heard the air getting sucked out of there room as i thought them into what is called void space.

Could it be that other dimensions are maliable to our psychic behaviors, or is there more technology I was tapping into to allow me to pull off such a feat. Well killing them didnt work completely. I heard them from hell telling me what hell was like. whats more interesting to me is the fact I may have created other dimensions. I kept hearing new dimensions of voices chime in saying..

"this is dimension 156...this is dimension 157..."

and so on until the satallite became so overwhelmed the battery started to die, now I dont hear anything anymore except for the occassional calling out of my name through loud air vents, for some reason moving air highlights the voices.

SO thats my wierd story about my time with psycotronics, please dont believe me and miss out on the possible world around you altering greatly, psychotronics is very real.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well that is a complete waste of the admins server space. This COULD be an amazing forum for noobs to shoot the juice about the JUICIEST topics in our world. Instead a giant nonsensical post which even I in my a.d.d. glory did not find random or REAL enough to warrant anything more than a skim. If this so-called "Zeddicus" was around right now he would probably pop a biscuit in his mouth and proceed to frown as he gave the author a good talkin-to.

This aside I am excited to be a part of these discussions which I have been following for some time now. I hold a particular interest in paranormal studies at the moment as the old house I just moved into has most DEFINITELY has a presence (my wife and I literally sub-consciously took it for granted that someone was in our recliner one night..until we both realized what we were talking about and felt reeeeeallly weird.) Not to mention the constant sound of footsteps and knocking.

Thank you to the admin team for all your hard work, perseverance, and good will to the seekers of truth. Now, checking that my keyboard is clear in its scabbard.. I venture toward some USEFUL threads.

join