It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Location for ATS World HQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Business Park -

www.toreson.com...

Residential Development -

lincolnestates.com...

I say let's all quit our day jobs and go Deny Ignorance at the mother of all conspiracy theories!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why, our location that we have now is very nice.

Underground, near Dulce, and access to all the underground "trains" that can get us anywhere in the U.S. Within minutes.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Why, our location that we have now is very nice.

Underground, near Dulce, and access to all the underground "trains" that can get us anywhere in the U.S. Within minutes.

I KNEW IT!

How can anyone now deny that our so-called 'moderators' are, in fact, really Reptilian Overlords!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
you mean someone denied the moderators were reptilians? i must have missed that thread. i thought it was common knowledge!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Business Park -

www.toreson.com...

Residential Development -

lincolnestates.com...

I say let's all quit our day jobs and go Deny Ignorance at the mother of all conspiracy theories!

i just pulled up google earth digiglobe and there is nothing there except desert and some circular watering farms, no business park, no vast building complex as indicated in the "www.toreson.com" website. there is something fishy here.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
or else google earth doesn't opperate in real time, which do you think is more likely?

i never make one line posts.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Rachel Nevada would be the last place on earth i would live in as i reckon the staff of the "Little Ale'Inn"if not staff of area 51
they are defiantly in kahootz with the camo dudes, a sort of early warning.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think it's probably a practical joke.

I found the link on Glenn Campbell's blog.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

guys this is no joke. this owner is going to try and build a prison there. he has to do something with the water , so says the owner of the a le inn. So he is trying to privately fund a prison on good ole lincoln estates. i made a thread about this.. Disaster in Rachel

top topics

join