It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Horoscope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The Full Moon on September 15 falls in the normally peaceful sign of Pisces, where sensitivity, compassion and imagination rule. This month, however, wild and crazy Uranus, the planet of invention and rebellion, is joined with the Full Moon to spike Pisces emotion with spicy surprises. We may be tempted to radically change our lives as impulsiveness overcomes common sense. Fresh ideas are sparked -- they may be brilliantly unrealistic or simply weird. Sudden changes provoked by this explosive lunation include the fall of authority figures, major accidents or geological upheaval. On an individual level, the challenge is to awaken to a new reality without rushing into it or running away from it. Genius ideas need to be cultivated as carefully as ordinary ones. The Sun's entry into gracious Libra on September 22 is the equinox (fall in France, spring in the Falklands), marking a change of seasons and new social alliances. Yet the cool objectivity of this sign is contrasted by magnetic Venus' entry into sensual Scorpio, increasing intensity in relationships as deeper desires can trigger change. Mental Mercury's backward turn on September 24 signals a three-week slowdown and a time to review and revise, rather than to rush ahead. The Libra New Moon on the 29th, however, is a signal to find balance between racing forward and regressing back to the past. Grace is the gift of this Venus-ruled sign, which reminds us that with harmony and a sense of fair play, it is possible to build bridges between our conflicting drives and between one another.

horoscopes.aol.com...

I just found this quite strange considering all the conspiracies about something big happening this month.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sudden changes provoked by this explosive lunation include the fall of authority figures, major accidents or geological upheaval. On an individual level, the challenge is to awaken to a new reality without rushing into it or running away from it. Genius ideas need to be cultivated as carefully as ordinary ones. The Sun's entry into gracious Libra on September 22 is the equinox (fall in France, spring in the Falklands), marking a change of seasons and new social alliances.

Does no one else find this a little strange?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am literally appauled. All of these threads talking about NWO, HAARP, Martial Law, etc and this horoscope from aol clearly outlines those events and no one has a single opinion about it?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

It's a freak'n AOL horoscope. I mean it's right next to the Paris Hilton in bikini pics.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'll say it makes sense.

I've been working overtime to counter these insane-o-matic feelings going around.

It's like everyone but me caught the stupid virus.

Also, I never seem to do what horoscopes predict, but others mysteriously do as is predicted.

What? God doesn't think I'm good enough for horoscopes? pfff, when are they going to predict something for me.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

It's a freak'n AOL horoscope. I mean it's right next to the Paris Hilton in bikini pics.

That doesn't matter. All I'm saying is this horoscope that people hardly ever takes serious just predicted what people have been saying is going to happen for quite some time now.

Strange? VERY.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So some planets are "spicy"?
Time and time again I've realized you can't take these new age psychadelic horoscopes seriously. They're about as real as palm reading. They are way too vague anyway. How do you even know something of mass effect will happen soon? How can you prove it will happen? Even prove it to yourself? A feeling is not proof.

Also if you look at the beginning of the horoscope in the article it is all about being optimistic and talking about the economy getting better and such. That....well doesn't correspond with anything in the fear mongering General Conspiracy Discussion.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well take it however you will. I just saw it and thought it was a little strange....So I decided to share it

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Horoscopes are always a little strange... You sort of read them in hopes of finding some particular meaning, and if you look hard enough... You find one. This does not necessarily mean that all people read it the same way. It would be easy for a clever author to add words like "explosion" or "reality" in the text in order to trigger an event from the past, or a prediction of the future.

Is there something something in this horoscope that seems particularly bizarre to you?

top topics

join