It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What awakened you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
From what I can now recall, I've awoken and gone back to sleep a few times. But, yeah, 9/11 or around that time did wake me up in a schizophrenic sort of way, even though, I was still sleep walking. Life is but a dream? Loose change helped jog my memory a little also. It all seems like some scripted event that they didn't get to rehearse.

Much earlier in my life was the assassination of JFK that always had me confused with trust issues. Jimmy Hoffa showing up at my house wasn't very helpful either. Looking back, the barrel of monkeys as a gift was kinda sad. As the little guy said: "Jimmy Hoffa is about as much fun as a barrel of monkeys"

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

en.wikipedia.org...

Having recalled seeing events happen in the past as a kid and then forgetting them until they occur does seem pointless even though I did leave a time capsules in a few places. A couple of drawings of planes flying into two buildings etc.

I guess I'm sorta off topic from the OP though.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I woke up when I was about 12 years old. This was 18 years ago. Everything thrown at me began to seem fake to me after I was arrested for the first and only time(till NWO of course).

My friend and I were walking to his house from mine at around 10:30pm(curfew was 11:00pm for minors) on a Saturday night. I was going to stay over at his house for the night. His dad was coming home in about an hour from work and said he would see us there in a bit. He lived 2 blocks away in a very nice and new community. There was a construction site of a new home right behind his house the was still being framed. We decided to take a shortcut through the yard of this site and did not enter inside the frame due to darkness. We walked next to it in a lot that was about 150ft from his house. We made it to my friends place and entered his back gate from the alley. The instant the gate closed behind us, a spotlight was pointed at our general location through the slats of the 10 ft tall privacy fence. Then we heard over a megaphone to stay put and show our hands. We did not know they were cops, and we didn't do anything wrong.

Being 12 years old, scared, and right next to the back door, we entered his house and locked the doors. 1 minute later, there were simultaneous knocks on all 3 doors of the house. I saw a cop in the veiwport in the door so I opened it. As soon as I did, a glock style pistol was forced into my mouth as a hand grabbed my hair. 2 more cops rushed in and put a gun to the back of my friends head. We were then cuffed after being forced onto the floor then were made to kneel execution style while they interrogated us as to why we were outside. I told them my mother had told me 11:00 was curfew not 15-30 minutes before......

I was told to shut the "blank" up. They charged us with burglary, just for walking through the yard of the incomplete, inhabited home. We were then taken to the police station where our parents were then contacted, and came and got us. Our parents believed the cops over us, and both of us had never been in trouble before. I was forced to go to a first offenders program to get the charges dropped. The owner of the property was never contacted AT ALL. My mom and I did not realize the owner of the property had to file charges on me to be legitimate arrest until after the program. However my mom did nothing about it cause she that I did burglarize the property. He mentality was a cop cannot do any wrong. This is when I knew something wasn't right with the system.

I had to help clean the brand new white carpets in my friends house, due to the 3 cops that tracked mud throughout every room. It took 2 days to do. There was an astronomical amount of footprints.

I was then sent to military school for 2 years to get away from friend because he was not a good influence on me. My parents were brainwashed by the whole system.

The whole system seemed like a puppet show to me, and has ever since. I know this is an isolated incident, but I am sure it is happening more and more often. NWO will definitely take over soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was always very skeptical of the world and everyone's obsession with having to 'label' everyone else. I never understood why someone had to BE something i.e. pretty, popular, on trend and as I've gotten older, it has continued still i.e marital status, employed, unemployed, manager, house owner. Why can't we just be ourselves? I never subscribed to anything that was seen as 'mainstream' and I was being a rebel without a clue, I just didn't 'get' what was going on. It just felt like there was MORE to the world than people realized.
After 9/11 when everyone started to move on & not really talk about it anymore, I still couldn't get it out of my head. It just didn't seem RIGHT to me. A few months after I started to look into it, you know just the human side of it, how people were getting on, victims and so forth. But then I started to look at some of the evidence and found myself up to my neck in 'conspiracy theories'. Only a lot of them really made sense. From time to time I would continue my research, but I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. It seemed to have passed me over that there was an 'actual' truth movement out there!! I watched Loose Change, second edition last September and while I found it interesting, I wouldn't say that it opened my eyes to anything that I hadn't really come across in my own research.
I watched Zeitgeist at a friend's recommendation and found the details on the federal reserve and the idea of a New World Order very interesting. But then I came across Terrorstorm, by Alex Jones. It was like getting a slap in the face. It shocked me. Northwoods was nothing compared to this! After that I watched EndGame. I was so shocked by this film, that I actually went into denial. I tried to convince myself that all these things couldn't be true and that there must be something wrong with me. I then had a nightmare about 9/11 and the Towers burning...it was like my sub-conscience was telling me to let go. My awakening was literally when I woke up the next morning. My mind felt clear, my eyes open, and I felt for the first time I was seeing the world the way it really was/is.
My awakening was actually pretty personal and a bit horrifying. It's like I've shed an old life or something.
Has anyone else noticed, since they have 'woken up', that need less actual sleep? I haven't needed to sleep half as much as used to. Maybe it's just me!!!
Thank you for starting this great thread, I've always wanted to get other people's perspective on this subject.
Much Respect.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

True indeed. Oprah is way deep in that whole plan, she is leading whole communities to trust her more then they trust themselves.

I also, like you, grew up with this nagging feeling that all was not right in the world. Yet I carried on thinking that it's part of growing up that you start questioning things that you once believed in. i think withme it was a discussion I had with my friend, I was 10-11 years old at the time and he was 17. He told me that the bible as we know it was created by man, that accusation I could not believe as it went against everything that I had ever known, from my parents to teachers,friends, everything I was told to believe in by them, he was telling me that it was a lie. So as I grew older
I started reading up more on history and politics.

Animal Farm is still one of my favourite Goerge Orwell books, i haven't read 1984 yet. Goerge Orwell as you might know was like a Grand Wizard in the Scottish Rite Freemasons. So most of his ideas are and were used in the Grand Plan of the Freemasons.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I found out ithat mind control existed in 1992. Could not talk to anyone in peace, and just left school. Was not into all this stuff until, the net came, and i found this stuff in 03/04.

In 2000 or so i was looking for mind control info, and the net i found none really until i found the montauk story. They desribed a version of what i was going through, and it helped me alot.

Having your life destroyed really shows you how bad people are, and it focuses your mind into certain areas. I choose this, i suppose.

Stay away from nirvana summed me up alot, just wanted to be me, and not a sheep. Shame i could not live my life, there are too many nuts about, and especially in positions of power.

[edit on 9/5/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember when I came home in sixth grade, on September 11th. I remember watching the TV. I didn't really understand it. But that was what did it. I did more research. The Television didn't give me enough information. And I started to see the flaws in the Story......

Before that, I hated history. Now my friends hail me as a Genius to United States history, but I still can't get them to look into the NWO themselves

But it's only a matter of time before they start to see the signs.

Hopefully by then it won't be too late :\

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

8 Years ago when George W. Bush became America's 43rd President. The night he was sworn in the light came on for me that the NWO was a reality and not a "conspirarcy theory".

It was then that I realized somethings really up because I could plainly see GWB was a dumb puppet being placed into office for an yet unseen agenda.

Then I re-read David Icke's books and he predicted much of what has now taken place and explained the logic behind what is going on and who is behind it.

Brice Taylor (Susan Ford) makes many references to The New World Order in her book, "Thanks For The Memories". One of her "controllers" was Henry Kissinger who has the following quote:

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The movie JFK. And then the internet research that followed.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I found out ithat mind control existed in 1992. Could not talk to anyone in peace, and just left school. Was not into all this stuff until, the net came, and i found this stuff in 03/04.

In 2000 or so i was looking for mind control info, and the net i found none really until i found the montauk story. They desribed a version of what i was going through, and it helped me alot.

Having your life destroyed really shows you how bad people are, and it focuses your mind into certain areas. I choose this, i suppose.

Stay away from nirvana summed me up alot, just wanted to be me, and not a sheep. Shame i could not live my life, there are too many nuts about, and especially in positions of power.

[edit on 9/5/2008 by andy1033]

You know, I was just talking last night in a thread about Kurt being killed by the CIA, and I personally think Kurt was lured with money and drugs into a mind control program around 88 or 89. I know these things exist for a fact. Several of my friends in the local indie scene have been lured into these programs and have not been the same person at all since then. This is why heroin is such a big commodity and why we took over Afghanistan. Heroin is a powerfully addictive drug, and my friends got into that damn # a year or two ago, and eventually ended up out on the street... in which time they were lured into these programs with the promise of 3 times daily morphine injections, 10 cigs a day, sex, and 3000 dollars for a 2 month stay as a government human guinea pig. Dangerous thing is that these guinea pigs when released go back and recruit other struggling musicians into the program as well. I've SEEN this happening, and these guys spilled their guts to me... while in the same breath trying to make me think it's a cool easy thing to do. "Easy money, man. All the morphine you want. Just get stoned and write songs all day!"

As for what woke me up... it started a few years ago with my exposure to the fact that Freemasons control the music industry. I had a freaky run in with a band I was trying out for, and they were all hardcore Freemasons, with the compass and rule G sign tattooed on their arms. I would say they were being pretty stupid because they were basically trying to recruit me by bragging about how they knew all these powerful secrets and things that I would call magic and how they were friends with Princes and all the most powerful people in the world, and how if you wanna make it in the music industry "just stick with us, and we'll show you the way". I was creeped out as all heck, but stayed and jammed with them all day. They seemed like good guys. Don't think I'm telling you all Freemasons are evil or anything... but they are definitely as a whole subverting our whole culture.

I forgot about that whole thing until about a year later when a few people in a row kept bugging me about 9/11 being an inside job. I called them psychos.... can you imagine? Read some of my posts, my thread about invisible beings... ME calling people who believe 9/11 was an inside job PSYCHOS!?!? Yeah well lemme tell ya folks, it's mental programming and it is a conditioned response. I had it.... that is until this one dude emailed me out of nowhere, didn't even know the guy and said 9/11 was an inside job. I responded and typical response, called him a complete lunatic. He responded very calmly and said "Fine. Either you'll look for yourself or you won't."
I dunno what it was about that statement that made me cave in and look at the information with an open mind... but I think it was partially I wanted to look at it and prove to myself that he was indeed a nutbag....
I remained skeptical until I saw the footage of WTC7 falling for the first time since that day. I remembered seeing it on TV falling live and going "What the hell? Why did that fall like that? Where's the RAGING fires?" and the magic of media brainwashing made me forget my gut reaction within a few hours. But when I saw the footage again.... my brain like suddenly had errors all over and it was like a system crashing and then rebooting completely blank. I must have watched that footage about 100 times in a row literally shouting "HOLY #!!!!! HOLY #!!!!" the whole time because in an instant the whole world I clung to had shattered.

I don't see why skeptics like to think we "conspiracy theorists" like to talk about anything that's anti-government. I'm sure that a small minority just enjoy being a rebel without a cause...

But me personally I've lost many things since that day of realization. You just can't go back to normal. If you try, it's like pulling teeth. It's not fun knowing everything around you is a lie. Someone said to just go enjoy your life because life is too short. What will that solve? If we're all afraid of not having a maximum dose of happy fixes before we die, then we're still slaves. The best slaves are the happy ones. "Yessuh bowss, thankyah bowss! Youz so kindly and genarus bowss!"

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
What makes you think I have been awoken?

[edit on 31-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

Obviously the question is for those who have been awakened to things the did not see or where aware of before, your answer is both irrelevant but also yet a perfect example of an "unawakened heart"

I would have to say it was matching numbers thats what took my awareness to a whole other path..

Good luck on others that are awaiting , it will come and it will seem difficult at times but the outcome is the reward not the the learning process.

keep letting the light in Folks.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Your post is one of the most interesting and scary because you say that you actually know people that our government has used.

Have you read, Thanks for the memories by Brice Taylor / Susan Ford?

I ask because after reading her book I just couldn't believe all the stuff in there, but your post confirms some of how she says controllers operate.

And, if just 1/10 of 1% happened that she claims the rabbit hole goes even deeper then most people could ever believe.

TFTM was written and happened more then a decade ago and now I'm sure there's even more subtle ways of "controlling" then having to split personalities by trauma.

Text"Those who manipulate the organized habits and opinions of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays, assistant to William Paley, founder of CBS

Text"A handful of us determine what will be on the evening news broadcasts, or, for that matter, in the New York Times or Washington Post or Wall Street Journal.... Indeed it is a handful of us with this awesome power....And those [news stories] available to us already have been culled and re-culled by persons far outside our control." - Walter Cronkite

Text"If, however, the public does not receive all the information it needs to make informed decisions, ... then some form of news blackout is taking place... some issues are overlooked (what we call 'censored') and other issues are over-covered (what we call 'junk food news').Why does a boxer's bitten ear receive local and nationwide coverage, but we are never told about presidential Executive Orders that affect the entire nation?" - Carl Jensen

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Reading some of the responses here, are interesting to say the least.

I've always known something was wrong with the world from a young age. It started when I started to question religion strongly...that was about the age of 12. I used to ponder about it before that...maybe from the age of 9 or so, but never disobeyed what I was thought and still lived by it.

As I got older, I would notice certain things were out of place in this world. The way politicians work...the way the judicial system works...it seemed so...wicked in a sense. For I always had a serious issue with trust, because of things I've seen at a young age.

See, I always knew something was wrong, but didn't know what...and didn't know how deep the sh!t really was...until I joined ATS. I can't remember how I found ATS, I can't remember what I was looking for...but I found it. ATS helped enlighten me a little...but what really hit home for me is a video I saw on youtube entitled "Things that make you go Oh Hell no"....or something to that degree. I wanted to cry when watching that vid...it angered me immensely. The vid has since been removed...but what I saw on that video changed my life. The user who posted that video had tons of videos similar to that one...but all have since been removed...and the user has now changed his name and his channel is now very different, to say the least.

There was no turning back after that moment. Everything just multiplied.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Back in 1989, before Behold a Pale Horse came out. I worked at Greenpeace. An older Lady (Grandmother Spirit) said to me, "You know, J**h, you would probably be interested in these tapes", and she loaned me Bill Cooper and John Lear speaking at the UFO expo. The Cooper tape was MUCH better and FAR more interesting. MJ-12, the Secret Government and more, but it may have started even earlier.
In 12th grade I did a political project that studied Iran Contra and the Video by the Christic Institute had just come out. "Cover Up". It had Oliver North and the Rex 84 Bravo Info. in it. The Congressman and the Martial Law plan were discussed.
Next, I attended a Craig Hulet lecture in Los Angeles and learned about George Bush's father financing Adolf Hitler and it was ALL CONSPIRACY REASEARCH FROM THERE ON.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would love to think that we have all been awakened here. However, what I do think is that the people upstairs are way ahead of the game, and have basically piled up more and more disinfo which discovers what people think is the truth but is actually more coverups. We are not awakened, and to think that we are, is to let them have us exactly where they want us. The only way to find the absolute truth is to be the one telling other people what to think. As much as I would love an awakened society, I doubt it will ever happen, and if it did, such an event would cause far more civil unrest and chaos than that of now. As long as we are ignorant, we are safe- at least until the guy in charge presses one too many button and causes a total collapse of society.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I actually am still in the process, but it has been in the works for over the last 3 or so years. This site has definately awakened me to the fact that most who claim to be awake are not actually awake, especially on this site. I mean, just scroll through the recent posts section and you will see that a lot of ppl here have traded one fantasy for another.

The disease has been so deeply embedded into us that if you can point the finger to one particular moment that has awakened you, I can guarantee you, you are not awake. It really is quite a surreal thing and I encourage you to stay unawakened actually because what is that saying? oh yes... "you can't handle the truth."

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Remember - Listen - Hear.

No one person can be an army but united the people are...

Find common ground and steer clear of that until the battle is begun.

then by all means, look South, to the NetherLands...

he who has begun will many the willing.

OK so could I be more cryptic??

[edit on 9/7/08 by rezial666]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dec 6 06 interview with James Brolin on the view. He Suggested we look at a 9/11 truth site. Notice Babara Walters, she is visibly annoyed.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
At the age of about 10 i started to look at orion in the night sky and always felt there was something with those stars.

Around the same time i started doubing lots of thing that where said i the news but i wasnt realy sure why.

Than i read "charriots of the gods"

Than i found the internet:
rense
david icke
the mars and moon stuff on enterprisemission.com
alex jones

From there on the whole thing went into hyperdrive.

The matrix came out and blew me away
so did 9/11
and the 2nd war in iraq

About two years ago i found ats.

Awaken, maybe to the fact that im almost blind.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Skimming thru this post, put me in such a great mood. I am so glad to see their are people that are willing to delve into topics most people consider "boring" and "stupid" and are willing to go the extra mile to know what's really going on.

God, I am not the only one XD

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
I need to read me that book 1984. Everyone talks about it.

Please do if you have the time. It is the reason I decided I want to be an author. I read it when I was really young, I think I’d just started middle school and from that point on my life was never the same. It also really helped me look at politics differently. With out that book my existence would be very different.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join