It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What awakened you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
When I was very young I realized how brain washed Western society is by religion, and how divisive and oppressive religion is. That was a pivotal turning point in my life. From that point on I got into all of this stuff. The JFK assassination has been hugely fascinating for me since I was twelve, and that eventually led me to other conspiracies and NWO. I also noticed how frequently government officials and how religions such as the Roman Catholic religion are involved in sexual abuse cases.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
When the drinking age was raised but the age in which we let boys sign up to die stayed the same. And the adults voted this in. Then when the government got into the schools, what really shook me was the seat belt law, ticked me off beyond belief, seeing all the kids with helmets on to ride bikes, talk about turning boys into mice. Kids getting fat, and I mean fat, and everyone acting like its no big deal, and parents letting their daughters dress like prostitutes in grade school. And now the big push with religion makes me sick...I thought it was supposed to be separate of church and state, but no, before the dnc or rnc they prayed, throught it they prayed. Makes me sick. Two sides of one coin.

Rant off for now.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join