It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I am ColoradoJens.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope I am doing this right. This is my first ever posting experience, although I am not a novice to many media technologies - I am just internet deficient and I hope I can get some help along the way. I can tell, as I slowly became addicted to your site, that there are good, fair and trustworthy people abound. I look forwad to many a good discussion.

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yes, but trust only plucky, for I live in DENVER.

Just kidding, there are some great people here. And then there are neo-con simpathizers! They know who they are! They...

Look what you've done, you've riled plucky.

That aside, welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Thanks for the reply plucky and the Rose McGowan dance is nice. Colorado, imo, is one of the more intersting states going regarding politics, military and environment. I'm not sure how it is all connected, but there are quite a few reasons I believe Colorado could be a future "hot-spot" for whatever may occur...I hope in my time here to figure it out, or come as close as I can. Thanks again,

ciao,

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sorry for the double post plucky, but I just watched the will forte vid - he is excellent - he has a small but very funny part on flight of the conchords, if you are into that.

in haste,

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi, ColoradoJens, welcome to ats, I expect you to carve ats just like the colorado river carved the grand canyon.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Sweet, Peacejet, thanks. I hope to contribute something of note in my time here. The Colorado is a mighty fine river, and yes, the Rockies do rock.

peace,

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
howdy
from Utah

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RiverGoddess, thank you for your note. I wonder what a Bilder Burger tastes like? Chicken?

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Trust me, always pay attention to plucky ....

There is a high-level of zen there...

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ColoradoJens.

Nice to meet you.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Maxmars, sorry, double post edit

ColoradoJens

[edit on 30-8-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Maxmars, thanks for the note. I have only been following this site for a few months and plucky does seem to be on a lot. I hope to learn and participate - thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Hi Dizziedame, the same to you. Perhaps one day well meet up on the boards and have a chace to debate/discuss...I am hoping to expand my horizons. Thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Thanks for the reply plucky and the Rose McGowan dance is nice. Colorado, imo, is one of the more intersting states going regarding politics, military and environment. I'm not sure how it is all connected, but there are quite a few reasons I believe Colorado could be a future "hot-spot" for whatever may occur...I hope in my time here to figure it out, or come as close as I can. Thanks again,

ciao,

ColoradoJens

That gives me chills. I know it somewhere in my heart, i say it, but when other people say it, I get freaked-out. (The "Truther" feels they way we do.) Rose McGowen is hot; being bisexual, she is at the top of the list...although she slept with Marylin Manson--gross. Terror Planet is my favorite movie of all time!

I am going to add you as a friend! I love you alreadY!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
But I digress.

I have been drinking. Luckily LoDo is not far...on my bike. No worries to anyone at ATS concerned about your dearest plucky, I never druive wile drinkjing.

Until someoday sometime later...laterz!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by pluckynoonez]

Does not mean that I dont love you any less. I do. Id say that sober or totherwise. Not enough lovein the world. I beleive in saying "I love you!" to many. Love needs world...I mean, mworld needs love.

Song playing right now:

ru.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Plucky, that made me laugh. Thanks, I needed it. How was your DTC experience? I was in NYC for the 2004 GOP convention and it's almost comical how the media have painted the "protestors" at the DNC. Just wait until the GOP convention! lol. Maybe see you some day @ El Chapultapec?

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS,have a good one.

Spike

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Welcome to ATS!!! Don't let any of the negativity in some of the forums get you down, just be glad you don't live next door to some of them...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks Habu, I hear you. There is enough of it to go around, but this is nothing new, eh? See you there.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Hey Spike, thanks for the heads up. Sweet avatar. Hope to catch you on the threads.

ColoradoJens

top topics

<<   2 >>

join