It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Lets not make this a partison thread. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. This has nothing to do with whom I will vote for. But I can assure you it will not be for either major candidate.

Mr. McCain, since 9/11 the number of "terrorist" convictions of Al Queda in the United States is staggeringly low. In fact, there really has not been any clearly defined links to Osama Bin ladens "Al Queda" either.

So, what are you going to do differently to catch all of these terrorists you and president Bush claim are living within our borders?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh, has anyone ever wondered why the "terrorist training camps" train in a rugged terrain with a "boot camp" like atmosphere with guns and artillery?

Kind of like training for a conventional war.

How does this equate to hijacking airplanes, blending in with American society and major operations within a city environment.

I just don't see how bootcamp is going to train these "terrorists" the know how to pull of any major attack.

I would think the cia (not saying cia is who commited any terrorist attacks) espionage training would be a more suitable/ realistic method of training for these kinds of tactics of "terror".

Has anyone else thought of this?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

VERY GOOD POINTS!!!
S+F

I never thought about the lack of convictions...

I would think the media and the Bush admin would gladly promote and give
such an occurrence huge coverage...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Hey, hoping to provoke some thought processes here. One of the major problems the Bush admin has and will continue to have with its "war on terror" is the fact it continuously hides and/or lies about the whole damn thing.

And the American public really has no idea what a terrorist actually is!

There is no clear definition in the American mind.

We need to start asking ourselves and the people who represent us to make better decisions about what the real possible threats and what are not.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

They are going to introduce the homegrown terrorist bill so everybody in America could be tagged a possible terrorist.

That means no habeas corpus for American citizens, no due process, no civil rights, no constitutional rights and not jury of your peers if you happen to be a posible terrorist by government standards.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

government standards

haha...thats a good one.

maybe that will be the day american people opt to uphold there 2nd amendment right

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic

government standards

haha...thats a good one.

maybe that will be the day American people opt to uphold there 2nd amendment right

That will give you a trip at tax payer expenses to Guantanamo as per government ruling.

Remember is ok to go into other nations and change their governments with violence but in American if you even hint something like that you will be persecuted as a terrorist.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
no sh**. Right?

That is why I started this thread: url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread385401/pg1]The Conspiracy For A Non-Violent Passive Public[/url]
Im not very good at getting alot of replies though
..sniff sniff

new topics

top topics

join