It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Also, I didn't see where I claimed to work for the government. But hey, this site is for those that see things that noone else can.

I know this isn't part of the topic here, but to answer your puzzlement, I'd check your signature. It says "Trust me. I'm with the government." Some may take that as you are with the spook squad.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion
But hey, this site is for those that see things that noone else can.

Oh my, how TRUE that is! Thanks RealityisanIllusion.
I needed that and laughed out loud!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmouse32

Also, I didn't see where I claimed to work for the government. But hey, this site is for those that see things that noone else can.

I know this isn't part of the topic here, but to answer your puzzlement, I'd check your signature. It says "Trust me. I'm with the government." Some may take that as you are with the spook squad.

Yeah, I got that in all actuality, but it is supposed to be kind of a thought provoking signature, not an actual declaration that I work for the government.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No, I hadn't (yet) any memory or knowledge of this group either. Too bad you didn't post a link before I dismissed this either. That would have been much better than some sick twisted group some have mentioned.

I'm still recovering lost memories while on disability for the past 5 years. Iwas diagnosed with DID and have always had missing or lost time episodes. Does this sacred bloodline have a triple helix? I've heard that before at the hospital. More delusions?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

No, I hadn't (yet) any memory or knowledge of this group either. Too bad you didn't post a link before I dismissed this either. That would have been much better than some sick twisted group some have mentioned.

I'm still recovering lost memories while on disability for the past 5 years. Iwas diagnosed with DID and have always had missing or lost time episodes. Does this sacred bloodline have a triple helix? I've heard that before at the hospital. More delusions?

OK, what exactly was I supposed to post a link about? The age requirement? Something that I found online while researching the Masonic Craft? Something you should have done before spewing obvious untruths? Which sick twisted group are we talking about here, the Masons? The group that provides free healthcare to children if you go through the proper channels and ask for it? The group that gives many millions of dollars to disadvantaged segments of the communities we all live in. The one that provides countles millions to research facilities to cure diseases? Keep in mind, I am not a Mason, but I do know about the many good things they do for mankind.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is why it's pointless to carry on with a thread like this when people make assumptions without reading the whole post. Thanks, I'm done here. You can have your baiting thread back.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
This is why it's pointless to carry on with a thread like this when people make assumptions without reading the whole post. Thanks, I'm done here. You can have your baiting thread back.

So you're going to take your toys and go home? That's not nice. Tell me what sacred bloodline you were talking about before. That kind of peaks my interest.

BTW, this wasn't my thread, I'm just debating.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Manasseh

I am actually a 32nd degree Scotish rite mason as well as a 3rd degree master mason.

Where is your proof? Anyone can go around saying they are a master mason or a 32nd degree mason in order that their arguement may seem more credible. I'd like to see some proof though. Oh....wait....there is none because your are not who you pretend to be now are you?
Now why don't you run along and let the grown-ups finish talking?
Thanks Hun.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Originally posted by network dude

I am actually a 32nd degree Scotish rite mason as well as a 3rd degree master mason.

Where is your proof? Anyone can go around saying they are a master mason or a 32nd degree mason in order that their arguement may seem more credible. I'd like to see some proof though. Oh....wait....there is none because your are not who you pretend to be now are you?
Thanks Hun.

How would he prove that he is a 32nd degree Mason? That's like me asking you to prove you are who you say you are. Can you do that?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thanks Hun.

The proof, "hun" is in the fact that we post intelligently on subjects that we actually know something about. We don't just sit around and Google-up "facts" and make false accusations and wild speculations of no substance.

Want real proof? Fine. Petition the Lodge, work your proverbial *** off for Freemasonry, put your time, your love, your compassion into it; care about it, LEARN it, LIVE it, LOVE it and come sit in Lodge with us.

We'll take you by the hand and call you "Brother" and we'll mean it.

But on the other hand, continue to make false accusations, spread lies, state nonsense as "fact" and we'll continue to refute it. It, ah, "ain't no big step for a stepper!" You know?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Thanks Hun.

The proof, "hun" is in the fact that we post intelligently on subjects that we actually know something about. We don't just sit around and Google-up "facts" and make false accusations and wild speculations of no substance.

Want real proof? Fine. Petition the Lodge, work your proverbial *** off for Freemasonry, put your time, your love, your compassion into it; care about it, LEARN it, LIVE it, LOVE it and come sit in Lodge with us.

We'll take you by the hand and call you "Brother" and we'll mean it.

But on the other hand, continue to make false accusations, spread lies, state nonsense as "fact" and we'll continue to refute it. It, ah, "ain't no big step for a stepper!" You know?

Thank you Appak, that was much better than my reply to that person. But as I have stated before, I am not a Mason, I am just a person that appreciates all of their efforts. Not everyone is worthy of the craft.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What's with the phrase "Two balls and a cane" and the "generative principal"?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

At least he didn't claim to be a 360th degree mason. Now that would be hard to prove.
Do yourself a favor, and go out and ask a loge near you to have you out for dinner. They will indulge you if your are civil and answer all they can if you treat them with the respect you would like to get. Masons aren't bad folks. do some personal reaserch before you condem us all.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

That is, of course, a reference to Tubal-cain

www.masonicworld.com...

"generative principal"? Dunno. Enlighten us, please.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Hydroman

That is, of course, a reference to Tubal-cain

www.masonicworld.com...

"generative principal"? Dunno. Enlighten us, please.

As far as Masonic Tradition, it is associated with "The Point Within A Cirlce". But here is the origin of the thought, but quite short.

"In ancient Egypt the Phallus, or male personification of the generative principal, was a symbol of generation or fecundity, as it was among the Asiatic races that called it the Lingam.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is that you Stomp? Are you back again? How is the weather in Colorado?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

no it's cutbothways.

he is still just as arrogant. I wish he would put his intelligence to use and try to do positive work. I did enjoy reading his retorts.
(and I know they are one in the same.)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Hah. The old Stomperino certainly a very entertaining poster, totally incorrect but entertaining.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh, and before you ask, we are not stalikng you, we just recognise your wording. there aren't an overabundance of inteligent jabs from that corner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join