It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I apparently need to pay more attention

I am just really (maybe overly so?) excited when someone like Internos takes the time and resources to slap silly posts like this all over my monitor lol!
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Erm, how was this solved? I seem to have missed that.

I definitely agree that flares on something is the most likely solution. But no one can tell me a skydiver can change his direction that quickly from going downwards and right, to moving upwards and left..

Gravity simply just does not allow this to happen. It seems to me it's more likely to be the flares strapped to something else.

Either way, no aliens

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Watch a very similar video from México showing the parachuters on fire attraction
very popular in LatinAmerica. The Piracicaba Brazil was the same thing, sometimes
the performance is more spectacular like the one from Brazil but at the end it's the
same thing: Parachuters on fire (with flares).

www.youtube.com...

NOTE: Why are you discussing the same topic over again? I thought it was already
concluded last year in these threads. Use the SEARCH function please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When somebody puts a crappy soundtrack on a video like this one, it is a dead give away that there is no scientific credibility to be had there. When people edit their videos it is another sign that something fishy is going on. When somebody has shot the real McCoy, they will put it up without editing and without a crappy metal soundtrack on it.

[edit on 8-31-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I saw this somewhere else about a year ago, and I am not sure which source or site it was on. However, most came to the conclusion that this "object" is some sort of Firework or Malfunctioning Rocket on a tether. If you watch it closely, it does behave like a tethered flying object, as it reaches the end of its flight path, it swings back around each time.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Yes, have seen this video, its definatly not a ,meteor because its switches direction, We'll see what the debunkers have to say about this one. star and flag.

looks like a beta version of Guitar heroes

mwhahahaha

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

That's a much better sum up imo. That would explain it. That was what was illuding me.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I seem to recall a similar incident back in 1996 in Zarghina , Brazil when two cigar-shaped craft went down and a bunch of the aliens were running about the city. One was injured, while another was shot and killed by local authorities. The injured one suffered a contusion or fracture and it was repaired by a local podiatrist(they do more than foot work in Brazil). The creatures were described as 5ft or shorter, large crescent-shaped red eyes, three bony likes ridges that ran vertically across the top of their skulls and a very thin upper trunk. The lower portions were heavily muscled, most probably due to their planets gravity. Not sure what happened to the downed craft, but the creatures were taken away by the US military who were brought in to "alleviate the situation.

reply to post by internos

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your recollection may be a bit mixed up, if you are thinking about the Varginha affair.

The name is wrong, it was one UFO and there were no Aliens "running around in the city", although they were spotted several times and they were reportedly hunted down by the military.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
When somebody has shot the real McCoy, they will put it up without editing and without a crappy metal soundtrack on it.

[edit on 8-31-2008 by groingrinder]

Actually I loved the soundtrack on that video an proly part of the reason i said it was friggin good.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
no one can tell me a skydiver can change his direction that quickly from going downwards and right, to moving upwards and left..

Gravity simply just does not allow this to happen. It seems to me it's more likely to be the flares strapped to something else.

He probably is not going up or down. You cannot tell the perspective in this video very well and it looks to me that he is turning but because the perspective looks like it is from the side it seems to be going up and down.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Guys , I live in Sao Paulo , Brazil ... and balloons are a common practice among people here . I can guarantee you guys that the video in question is only a balloon on fire or ( what I believe is the case here ) a flammable material of sort being pulled by an aerial object ( also very common here , but could not find a video for it ) .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Fanatic]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
lol...yeah! we got everything from RC planes with sparklers, guys with parachutes w/flares to balloons on fire..

i love you guys

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

RC planes with sparklers sounds about right , actually . It would fit what I meant by "a flammable material of sort being pulled by an aerial object" .

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I saw a very similar "UFO" whilst fishing in a small town on the coast of Western Australia..

Satellite or Space Junk?

Good Find OP

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Before I even looked at the replies to the thread, my first thought was it looked like someone waving a sparkler in slo-mo. My humble opinion would be rc-plane with flare type device being flown around.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

if it is crashing, they seem to be enjoying it....looks like a joyride, as its not going down, but side to side

and a question:

Why is it that every video that claims to be the real thing has the worlds worst camera man?

I honestly have video from my 2 year old neice that is straight on and hardly any wobbles to it

and im dead serious...

this is a fake. what it really is i have no idea

but it makes a very oblong flight pattern, and for something thats "going down" it sure looks like its not

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
if it was fireworks than the guy is on stilts or something because you can see the tree line in the flames at the end of the video i believe its a possibilty of alien craft but more than likely its a top secret government aircraft we have yet to even been heard of

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Really amazing, if its not a hoax?, then it is very bad for the ones who ever trying to control it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join