It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Crew Video taped UFO,26 August,2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
one of our reader mailed me this really fascinating video footage which was also video taped by professional Discover Channel crew too. I mail back to our reader to find the location where this video get taped waiting for response in mean while watch this fascinating ..And decide your self what it really is ...SOURCE www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

i COULD SAY MUST WATCH !! But where this footage was video taped its not sure till now what you guys think about this footage?????

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think we need to call discover channel in this regards.because its look real to me and if they video taped i think we should believe them because discovery channel not know for hoax lolz

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
very interesting footage...it kind of looks like a load of balloons, or maybe three guys with jetpacks fighting in mid air?

Didn't have sound on while watching the vid, but looked very strange

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
WOW, this certainly looks .. unusual

It almost seems that the 'object' is on fire or something or are those just reflections you see ?
I hope more details as to where this was shot will emerge soon.
Definitely a MUST SEE !
Star & Flag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I watched the video and at first I thought, "Well that looks a little odd, doesn't it?" Then I watched some more and realized that it's a cluster of Mylar balloons tumbling in the air as they rise into the atmosphere.

Nice catch, but no alien spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
But why the hell Discovery channel guys video taping it ?????????? i think we should wait and lets see whats coming out from discover channel it self. i already mailed them about conforming what the actually taped on their camera.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I want to see a craft of some sort but it just looks like a group of Mylar baloons tied togeather. Great footage though. I want some good footage of the mile long craft that keeps getting reported.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Network we should wait and watch what coming to us in near future,i read in some thread which claimed we could have mother ship sighting in coming oct. !!! what you think about it ?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Haven't we already done this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its balloons. The guy who shot it came forward and says he is sorry for any confusion. What he filmed was actually just balloons & the discovery crew never actually filmed anything. They were just in the same area filming for a documentary

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Discovery

Galatic Federation of Light pronounced arrival of big mothership on 14th of October somewhere in Alabama en remain visivle for 3 day's.

I for one doubt very much if anything will happen;

thread

decide for yourself

I predicted a "no show" due to :

1) Delaying because "we're not ready yet"
2) Only visible for believers
3) Landed on Mars by mistake wondering why there is no welcome

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What you saw in the video wasn't the actual footage from the 'professional' camera. The videographer (the guy talking) says himself that he is using his Handycam at 100x zoom. So we haven't seen any official Discovery Channel footage yet, just what this guy claims he shot with his personal camera.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ya that what i am saying too ,because before calling any footage fake we need to look at it thats why i mailed discovery asking about this footage lets see whats coming out of this video

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if the Discovery channel make their footage available and to see what they caught.

I have got to admit that the looks like a bunch of foil helium ballons, tied together moving in the wind, but I am hoping that that theory will be shot down by the Discovery channel footage. I find it suspicious that we don't get to see the object leave, whether it vanishes, zooms off, or just gets blown far enough by the wind until it is out of view. I am betting it is the latter, but hoping it is one of the other two.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did you send Discovery the link to the video? They may not say anything about it at all. Also, they've probably got camera crews all over the world, so it may take a while to get back to you if they do.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, i ama beliver but this looks like several balloons tied together perhaps with some cardboard to break the shape up somewhat.

Keep looking everyone, and keep your minds open but not so much that they fall out.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have 1 problem with the balloon theory. If it were a cluster of mylar balloons or whatever,the reflected light would come from 1 angle. (angle of the sun) But as you can clearly see,that light is coming from all over it,left,right,up,down.

edit to add,also,the balloons are stationary. If there was enough wind up there to make them move about like that,then they'd also be moving.

[edit on 29/8/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

What do mean they're not moving?
They're constantly rotating and at least three shapes are obvious.
As i stated well up there in the thread, Balloons or three dudes with jetpacks

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
By not moving,I mean left to right,up or down. If it was windy enough to blow them round and round like that,then it was windy enough to move them along.

Not buying the balloons thing for 1 second.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discovery
one of our reader mailed me this really fascinating video footage which was also video taped by professional Discover Channel crew too. I mail back to our reader to find the location where this video get taped waiting for response in mean while watch this fascinating ..And decide your self what it really is ...SOURCE www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

i COULD SAY MUST WATCH !! But where this footage was video taped its not sure till now what you guys think about this footage?????

Here we go again with this amateur ufoblogger. Listen, this case was already
discussed here and debunked by the mexican videographer himself. They were
balloons. period. Read the thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next time use the search function instead of posting old news by the ufoblogger.
Now please CLOSE THIS THREAD AT ONCE.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just watched the video again, I'm sticking with balloons. Watch the specular highlights as the sun reflects off of the round shapes. Unfortunately, as I stated earlier, this is footage from a consumer video camera, not pro equipment, therefore the resolution isn't so great. It also seems as if the footage has been cropped to the object in question, which again deteriorates the image quality.

Also, the object(s) are rotating while in the sky. I also believe they are moving as a group through the air. If they were still one would have a pretty simple time keeping a camera still, but the footage is pretty shaky which brings me to believe that the camera operator was filming a moving object.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join