It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Ineligible for Presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
. . . and just in time for the DNC.

A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Berg cited a number of unanswered questions regarding the Illinois senator's background, and in today's lawsuit maintained that Sen. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia.

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama's half-sister.

visit link for full article:

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court

[edit on 27-8-2008 by DrZERO]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So I guess the nightmare of a Clinton presidency could be a reality after all??

Maybe they’ll bring in Gore instead, his Carbon Tax could fund entirely new levels of bureaucratic b.s. that will be better known as the North American Union.

And away we go . . .

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
O you better believe powers will make sure this does not get out and silence all before the DNC is over..... come on now... hush hush. This will slowly fade away.....

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I heard about this on Coast2CoastAM radio show Friday night, the 22nd of August. Then I heard a news report on Fox News radio right afterwards. Never heard another thing. I mistakenly heard Hillary had something to do with this? I don't know. Interesting. The courts apparently haven't taken any action so far that I have heard.My guess is this will be another election "in the bag" brought about by our judicial system.

Edited to add that I thought it was a joke at first. Especially after all the hype by George Norry concerning bigfoot.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by kyred]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
*sigh*

My these people are desperate and disgruntled aint they?

They accuse the man of being Muslim yet they can’t back it up other than "his name sounds Muslim",

They accuse Obama of being a racist Christian because they took one speech from rev Wright and cut it up to be translated that way, the mans part white and nobody can prove to whether he is racist towards whites at all,

Obama is been accused of being the anti-Christ, some people connect him to the Bilderberger, others accusing him of being part of the NWO,

Then the mans accused of being a marxist then they accuse him of being an elitist,

..and now they accuse him of not being an American citizen yet thus far the only sources righties have provided are articles from rightwing focused blogs and media. Obamas certificate has been confirmed by the state authority. Theres just no winning with the ignorant and prejudice.

-nobody who has authority on US citizenship has stated Obamas birth certificate is fake,

-nobody has provided an official certificate stating Obama is either an Indonesian, Kenyan or as to possession of dual citizenship.

-The only sources people seem to provide here come from sites such as "free republic", notorious for being bias and rightwing focused. These very sites were pumping this kind of garbage through to support Bush and the Iraq war and to smear Kerry. I don’t go onto an MSM website to get my sources of information; I shouldn’t have to be told what I want to hear because that just wouldn’t be news

-Sites such as "media matters" "fact checker" and "polifact" have all concluded that Obamas certificate is valid.

-One Hillary supporter on her site confirmed Obama to be a citizen after all when she found out the announcement of his birth in one of the "Honolulu advertiser" newspapers back in the 60s.

-Nobody has proven that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and he was only in Indonesia for 4years of his life, not sufficient time for him to be stripped of his citizenship at all especially since he was born in the states.

So theres no case here (yet again), just another desperate attack from a disgruntled voter. Its no wonder Bush was elected twice, we have a bunch of ignorant idiots among the populous spending more time on what smears are coming from their candidate than whether he/she has good policies...

[edit on 27-8-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yep im following that story as well as a few others.Sorry to say Obama is an empty suit.No substance.No answers to the tough questions.Nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
Yep im following that story as well as a few others.Sorry to say Obama is an empty suit.No substance.No answers to the tough questions.Nothing.

Oh really, so his all talk you say? And what makes you think the others are different? what makes you think Ron Paul is different? People too often speculate what the candidates are going to do, these assumptions are often mistaken for truths. If your argument is that he can only talk about what his going do than I'd say every presidential candidate in history has been an "empty suit".

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Now, hold on there, sG. I agree with everything in your first post except this:

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
..and now they accuse him of not being an American citizen yet thus far the only sources righties have provided are articles from rightwing focused blogs and media.

This whole birth certificate/citizenship kerfuffle has been coming from Hillary supporters. The guy bringing the lawsuit is a disgruntled Hillary supporter. The "righty" sources I read (Hot Air, Little Green Footballs, Powerline, Wizbang, etc) all rejected and, in fact, helped to debunk the those rumors.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

Originally posted by Justice11

Oh really, so his all talk you say? And what makes you think the others are different? what makes you think Ron Paul is different? People too often speculate what the candidates are going to do, these assumptions are often mistaken for truths. If your argument is that he can only talk about what his going do than I'd say every presidential candidate in history has been an "empty suit".

Obama has not answered the question of his ties to radical individuals like PLO terrorists and others.The investigation of Obama is not complete...yet.
Nevermind the fact of his simplistic ideology of a "surge"for Gani proves he is totally unaware of the situation in Afganistan.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Justice11]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It looked very legitimate, until I clicked a link to another page on the site and got a face full of very hate filled and extremely rude crappola, including loathsome deprication of Obama's mother giving birth.

I have to wonder if the author feels that way about all women or just Obama's mother.

Any one can sue for anything, that does not make it legitimate. When a judge finds Obama at fault, the story will be news-worthy.

This is not fit to line a pigsty.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Obama's inexperience is really starting to show and he is feeling the pinch.

You can't throw up some doctored up Photoshop image and not provide an authenticate Certificate of Birth (paper) to the State Dept. and not expect Lawsuits.

It shows Obama really does believe he can circumvent the process and exploit Loopholes. The Republicans won't let him.

He's on our turf now and it's not going to be pretty.

join