It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ay up skyfloating. The ufo orb seems very related to energy lines/mountain regions. If they are being seen at this place it would not surprise me at all, lots of similar reports coming from the Himilayas, even high points in the UK. I would like to see what the dowsers make of this exact point, whether it's an important place of energy transit. The ufo orb is an intelligent thing, can communicate and inhabits such regions with the energy point and are connected to the motherships. To note (and you've probably heard me tell it over and over lol), my sightings are centred at the apex of the pyramid of ley line systems laid over England (Arbor Low). Many hundreds of lesser energy lines begin there at this sort of motorway meets motorway of energy roads. Maybe there should be an investigation on this Untersberg place to see if it is likewise a very important point of ley lines in that part of Germany/Central Europe. I'm sure this is very related to ufo orb travel.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
google books advanced, full views, has several works of possible interest, using these words:
wotansberg
obersalzberg
untersalzberg
manikens

here's just one:
books.google.com...

with a reference to the
obersalzberg documentation center

another:
books.google.com...

noting that salz, german for salt?, cf saline etc, there may have been ancient salt mines there, from the ancient times when salt was more valuable than gold, used for preserving meat.

one secret advantage of google books is that it shows old disused lost words for things that have different names today, just 200 years later.
for example, some of the maniken little person stories are of little mechanical people, or the many different old names for ball lightning in different languages.

note a sideways trick:
you can look at the image of the german text in google books, then click to get a text german version, which you can then copy and paste into google translator to get a nice rough english text version.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Great thread!!

This reminds me of a similar legend on Mt Shasta in Northern California about the Lemurians, here is a snippet of the story:

Mount Shasta is a very special place to say the least; it represents much more than just a mere mountain. Mount Shasta can be considered as one of the most sacred places on this planet. The mountain is a mystic power source for this planet; actually, this sacred mountain is an incarnation of the Great Central Sun of this universe. It is a focus for angels, spirit-guides, spaceships, masters from the Light Realm, and the home of the survivors of Ancient Lemuria, which sank under the waves of the Pacific Ocean a little over 12,000 years ago. For those gifted with clairvoyant abilities, Mount Shasta is embraced in a gigantic, etheric purple pyramid whose capstone reaches far beyond this planet into space, and connects us intergalactically to the Confederation of Planets for this sector of the Milky Way Galaxy. This awesome pyramid is also created as an inverted version of itself, reaching far down to the very core of the Earth. You can call Mount Shasta the entry point of the Light-Grids of this planet, where most of the energy comes first from the galactic and universal core before it is disseminated to other mountains and into the grids. Most mountaintops, especially tall mountains, are Beacons of Light, feeding the light-grids of this planet.

Strange lights and sounds are often seen or heard on the mountain. Lenticular clouds, shadows and outstanding sunsets add to the mystical aura of the mountain. Several tunnels stretch far into the interior of this majestic mountain. Mount Shasta is also the home of the present-day Lemurians, survivors of the sinking of the continent of Lemuria over 12,000 years ago. Yes, our Lemurian brothers and sisters are real; they are well and physically alive, living in the subterranean city of "Telos" underneath sacred Mount Shasta.

More at this source

I Remember hearing about it on Coast to coast and about an expediation that went there and found something JC brown was his name. This was a very interesting C2C and this fits directly into this thread. Listen to the link above.

-Kdial1

Here:
www.youtube.com...

Yep Mount Shasta is one big mother, I remember traveling with a friend not knowing at the time that big EnERGY Vortice there, it hits you right in the center of your stomache and feels like it pulls you there. You could be five miles away from that thing and still have to look up to see all of it through the windshield.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You know what I find interesting is that I was speaking yesterday with 3 friends of mine who live in germany and I asked them about Untersburg which they pronounce Oontersburg and although they know of the mountain they were not aware of any stories of mysterious occurances around it. Now granted they grew up around munich and this is in austria so the difference in location might explain their lack of knowledge but I wonder if it is not as well known in their country as in other parts of the world?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Considering the reputation of the "mountain" and the various entities said to possess it, i found this photo by Theodor Kittelsen of a toung man being led astray by people of the mist very curious.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The tibetan connection with the nazis is fascinating. It comes up a lot although credible information on the circle of tibetan manks apparently found in rubble in Berlin after it was bombed in WW2 is sporadic. Think I first found a reference to it in an Anton Wilson book. It keeps popping up. Would like to start a thread on this connection but I don't want to confuse this thread.
Does anyone know where to find the most credible accounts of the dozen or so tibetan monks found in Berlin? It certainly seemed like a strange place for monks to be, especially as their bodies were (apparently) found in a building that connected them with the nazis. I think they had important items (scrolls or thulpa-ritual knife) on there person.
Anyone kow more about this???

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I never actually noticed the orb when i was taking the picture - it was only the day after, when i was closely reviewing the pictures i had taken over two days that i noticed it - but when i did, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up!

I don't believe that Orbs are conscious beings / intelligent, etc - more that they are "Energy" ( I believe the phrase may be "plasmoid energy"), that is naturally occuring, or at least as a result of natural forces. That's whay i am interested in the link betwen this and the high magnetism in the Untersberg area, if there is one.

I have played around with the picture, solarising the orb in isolation, and reducing gamma, hue, etc to see how it looks - very interesting. It appears to have some sort of "nucleus" to it, and partially transparent from the nucleus to the edge, which when solarise, is bright yellow. I liken it to an atom, with protons and neutrons in the nucleus, surrounded by the electrons around the outside.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread IMHO (flagged and subscribed by me), but I couldnt miss the chance to mention a Norwegian counterpart "Hessdalen", not so much of people disappearing etc. (since I dont know if this has ever been reported from here), but for the strange aerial phenomena known to this area:

Link to the site:
www.hessdalen.org...

Extract from the site:

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week. Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983. A field investigation was carried out between 21.January and 26.February 1984. Fifty-three light observations were made during the field investigation. You may read the details in the technical report. There was an additional field investigation in the winter of 1985. However, no phenomena were seen during the period when the instruments were present. Lights are still being observed in the Hessdalen Valley, but their frequency has decreased to about 20 observations a year. An automatic measurement station was put up in Hessdalen in August 1998. Both data and alarm-pictures can be viewed on this website.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

The whole thing is generally not well known...not even in Germany. Hence the thread.

This thread now appears on the first page in google-searches. That means the research put into this by ATS-members is one of the first comprehensive overviews of the subject.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

one secret advantage of google books is that it shows old disused lost words for things that have different names today, just 200 years later.
for example, some of the maniken little person stories are of little mechanical people, or the many different old names for ball lightning in different languages.

"Maniken" refers to "little mechanical people"? That reminds me of the '___'-induced dwarves and elves sightings where they are described as "mechanical beings".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Typing "Tibetan" and "Hitler" into google brings up a lot.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Just got hold of the book The History of Nazi Occultism by Alan baker. It looks good, although the details surrounding the monks in Berlin are still sketchy.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
continued from previous posts

11.2 The Crystal Skull of Untersberg

Source

In the year 2002 a crystal skull was said to have been found during forestation works beside the untersberg. The writer of this article (see source) says he owns 2 crystal skulls himself and was curious to look at a third skull. After asking around in the neighbourhood, he was told that a former schoolteacher, Mr. K owned the skull. He got Mr. Ks phone number and address, but Mr. K denied ever having had a crystal skull.

The article then goes on to describe the significance of crystal skulls in the area over the centuries.

The first pictures shows a typical necklace as they´ve been produced since mideaval times (these pictures taken in a museum in Salzburg) featuring a crystal skull along with religious inscriptions possibly of Knights Templar origin.

The author then goes on to show how the area (Salzburg - Untersberg) has had a long tradition of crystal-sculptors and crystal-cutters.

In continuing his research the author found evidence that Hitler himself was interested in Crystal Skulls. According to various sources Hitler owned a black crystal skull which is meanwhile owned by a secret society.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

...the article also says that it is thought there are many "doors", or portals the world over, where energy passes in and out of the earth. Threee main ones are in Mexico, Sinai and Tibet. It is said that Crystal Skulls are often found at such places.........so does that mean that Untersberg is such a portal - a place of high energy (magnetism). It also says that if you know where these portals are, you can access the corridors of time (last paragraph in box). According to other stuff i have seen on the net, the Nazis may have been trying to collect 123 of these crystal skulls, to locate at Himmler's SS Castle at Wewelsburg, NRW (Germany), which was heavy in occultism on its own. They believed in the Mayan calendar, which finishes in 2012, and at this time, the location where the skulls are would become the centre of the world.All fits in nicely with Hitler/Himmler's obsession with the occult.

Also, i have seen a map on the internet of magnetic anomolies worldwide, and Untersberg stands alone in that part of Europe, showing high magnetism.

This is a fantastic thread - like you point out, i think the google results show that we must be the only ones talking about it to any great extent. And the amount of info being pulled together from the net is building a good picture of just what may have been going on with the Untersberg.

I've seen callings for a field trip / expedition / weekend on the lash, whatever you want to call it. Sounds like a good idea to me. If enough people show an interest, i think it could be organised. There's a lot of potential here, on many levels (scientific, historical, paranormal, folklore, etc).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Typo above! Should be 13 skulls, not 123......sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Thanks. I was hoping someone would do the rest

The next thing I´ll be looking into are the magnetic anomalies, since I experienced them first hand at the Koenigssee and since you took pictures of something pointing in that direction.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
These skulls sure are very interesting
. Could also be a "sign"

check this:

The 13 Crystal Skulls
During my personal research with the skulls, I stumbled upon a phenomenon that I am continuing to pursue. While working with the skulls, performing scrying, I was using various colors and sounds. I placed the skull on a small light box and alternated several colors over the light source opening. After recording my sessions over a period of several weeks, I began a review of the results. I was shocked to learn that when I used a certain color over the light source it seemed to activate a time period. Researching my results further, I determined that each time I used the same color blue, for example, that I would revert to the same time frame. I could almost pick up where I left off at the end of the previous session that I used the particular color. The energy that these skulls produce is staggering. Are they indeed holding the knowledge of mankind? Were they left by an extraterrestrial intelligence? The ages of some of these skulls are estimated to be 100,000 years old. Without ancient documentation, psychometry may be the only tool that can be utilized to obtain the information. Our research continues daily.

source: The 13 Crystal Skulls

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Thanks!!! That's so exiting to read about.
Some places they refer to "only" 12 and other places 13. This is to exiting LOL.
This also kind of interesting : Crystal Skulls

[edit on 1-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Crystal Skulls (www.thecrystalskulls.info)

Maby looking for skulls was a part of Hitlers search for the "Holy Grail"
and one of the reason for the Nazis travels all around the world ?
Any ideas ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.untersberg.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>reply to post by Skyfloating

Hopefully there is a picture attached here (if i did it correctly!). This is from www.untersberg.org, and shows the magnetic hotspots in Western Europe. Untersberg is ringed, and appears to be very much standing alone in this area of Europe.

The rest of this site is worth checking out too (although only if you speak German!). It's got a lot of information well connected with what we are discussing here.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join