It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polls after new NIST report

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
We all know he did not speak with Nigro. I did not ask you what time he talked to Nigro. Silverstein claims to have spoken to someone at the FDNY...one of the commanders.

You really should try to do some research before posting. You do know that Chief Nigro was one of the highest ranking firemen there?

Chief Nigro was evacuating firemen before anyone talked to him about evacuating them? Which means he evacuated the firemen before the phone call.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

roger... you have proven my point with your clear deflection of all my questions. Nothing new from you.

Thanks again.

-TY-

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell me that there were no explosions?

No, but here is what I said...

"I think there are other clips out there that you could have used to explain your point, but none prove detonations. There were things “exploding” all around them, all day, but that doesn’t mean they were bombs or detonations."

Your 1st video also shows very well that the firemen didn't seem to be surprised or concerned that bombs or detonations were occuring, but were well aware that explosions were common and that the building was on borrowed time.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell me that there were no explosions?

No, but here is what I said...

"I think there are other clips out there that you could have used to explain your point, but none prove detonations. There were things “exploding” all around them, all day, but that doesn’t mean they were bombs or detonations."

Your 1st video also shows very well that the firemen didn't seem to be surprised or concerned that bombs or detonations were occuring, but were well aware that explosions were common and that the building was on borrowed time.

so again then i ask, where are these explosions in the NIST report? surely they played a role. and they happend as you say. so if noone wanted to pretend they did not, where are they in the NIST report?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't know why they are not mentioned, but it is more likely because they were insignificant then because they were being denied. I think your questions show your propensity to dissect anything, rather then being worthy.

Your thinking reminds me of a pendulum. What time is it now?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

That's exactly the point because if there were explosions, its a huge whole in the official story. The NIST won't admit there were explosions because they can't account for where they came from.

"Your 1st video also shows very well that the firemen didn't seem to be surprised or concerned that bombs or detonations were occuring, but were well aware that explosions were common and that the building was on borrowed time."

I'm glad to see you admit there were in fact explosions. It is no surprise to me that the firefighters were not surprised since they did report to hear explosions happening in all 3 of the buildings all day.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I don't know why they are not mentioned, but it is more likely because they were insignificant then because they were being denied. I think your questions show your propensity to dissect anything, rather then being worthy.

Your thinking reminds me of a pendulum. What time is it now?

So explosions are insignificant. Wow that's just great. If that's the case now, we won't be getting anywhere very fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt you have proven my point with your clear deflection of all my questions.

So i guess you are calling Chief Nigro and Chief Hayden liars also?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You are quite a trip Roger. You failed to answer either question presented to you. If you did know the answers you would have posted them.

You failed. Again.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Do you understand the difference in explosions & bombs/detonations? Luckily the firemen did, but you are getting hung up on semantics.

Just curious, have you ever been involved or even present at a house fire? A car accident? What about a large building fire?

Has anyone else noticed the word “immature” being used by so many people lately… the boards remind me that many will be starting middle school this week. Remember, mature people rarely us the word mature.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
You are quite a trip Roger. You failed to answer either question presented to you. If you did know the answers you would have posted them.

NO i did not fail to answer your questions. You failed to accept the answers because you are living in a fantasy world.

So why are you stating that Chief Nigro and Chief Hayden are liars?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i just feel it is relevant to this thread to point out that ultima's credibility is no longer in question. he is a proven liar. he has been misrepresenting another poster's statements in order to bolster his argument. he copied, then edited, then reposted another person's statement. that is fraud and he can no longer be seen as credible on anything.

read all about it here.

ultima lies

[edit on 8/24/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
NO i did not fail to answer your questions.

Actually, you have failed to answer TYs questions. Another poster had to answer question 1 for you, since you did not know. You have yet to answer question 2.

I think you pretty much have proven that you do not know what time the call was made to Silverstein, otherwise you would have posted it, and done your endzone touchdown dance.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
i just feel it is relevant to this thread to point out that ultima's credibility is no longer in question. he is a proven liar.

So you are calling people in here that have verified my documents lars too?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

i just feel it is relevant to this thread to point out that ultima's credibility is no longer in question. he is a proven liar.

So you are calling people in here that have verified my documents lars too?

no sir, just you.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

no sir, just you.

Well if you call me a liar then you are calling them liars too.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

no sir, just you.

Well if you call me a liar then you are calling them liars too.

whatever makes you feel better about editing someone else's words and then pretending that is what they said. i thought maybe you would be man enough to admit you lied but i guess you just want to drag other people down with you.

are any of these people willing to defend you editing someone else's words and reposting them changed? if so, then they are liars too. i will take their silence to defend you on this as a no.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So because there wasn't a comma in a quote he lied? Then you bring it to this thread in an attempt to derail an actual discussion, unlike what is happening on the thread you referred to.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A little late but the term 'Pull it' will not be found in any official demolition documentation because it's no longer an official demo term.

It is an old term that is still used by people who have been involved in building demolition for a long time (like silverstein).

Saying there is no use of the word by searching a demolition web site is not proof the word 'pull it' is not used by people on the scene.

The term originates from when buildings were literally 'pulled down' by mechanical, rather than explosive, methods.

Listen to this...

www.pumpitout.com...

Google results for pull down a building...

www.google.com...

"I've had enough. The term "pull it" means pull it over. The term isn't used much today, because of the modern equipment used by demolition contractors. Fifty years ago wrecking contractors were less affluent, they depended more on ingenuity in the work place than on equipment. This was especially true when large buildings were taken down with hand labor. In those situations most interior and exterior walls had to be cabled and "pulled" in onto floors. Before you "pulled" the walls you would place old truck tires on the floor to cushion the shook and maintain the integrity of the floor your working on. In those days wrecking contractors would often attach cables to trucks or a dozer to collapse a section of a building or whole buildings. With advent of backhoes, skid loaders you don't have the need for cabling that you did in those days"

Sry no link for this, so take it as you will.

Now why don't you go find some results for 'Pull It' pertaining to evacuating a fire fighting team? (That has no relation to 9-11).

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

whatever makes you feel better about editing someone else's words and then pretending that is what they said..

So you just keep sohwing how immature you are and have to try to find one thing wrong.

You keep showing that you cannot post any evidence to deabte me or support the official story so you have to try to find something else wrong.

Here is the complet quote that shows the sentence without a comma, THAT I DID NOT EDIT.

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by tide88
NCS courses are provided to the civilian and military population of NSA/CSS, as well as our partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS. seems to me that alot of people would be qualified to take those courses.

Only government or military intell with a need to take these courses. Can you take these course, YES or NO?

You should know this seeing you work for the NSA. Ultima took my test and scored a 121 which I am quite disappointed in.

YOU ARE AN OUTRIGHT LIAR. WHAY ARE YOU LIEING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I NEVER TOOK?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THAT TEST, IF NOT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET THE MODS TO BAN YOU FOR OUTRIGHT LYING IN THIS FORUM.

wow you are an idiot. Ultima, took my test. Was saying I took the test you retard. You cant even read. REad my whole post. Also by the above statement

partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS
proves you do not need to work for the NSA TO TAKE THOSE COURSES

reason I scored so low was because I am also playing in a poker tour
your comprehension skills amaze me. Trust me I doubt you would score that high

[edit on 24-8-2008 by tide88]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join