It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by TruthTellist
What do you think of the hypothesis that the majority of the Lunar structures could be made of glass?

And yes! Glass structures are possible considering the low atmospheric density on the Moon. It's probable that some of the stuff shown here could very well be covered by a glass bubble. But needless to say, these would not be visible in the photographs, being transparent.

Cheers!

I wanted to ask this same question but thought it was too out there... If they were domed, it would have had to have been for hundreds or even thousands of years right?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First off .. Let me say i am skeptical of this entire UFO alien stuff some people put so much store into.. Yes i think Aliens exist. No i don't think they are floating around spying on us etc.

That said .. Look at this picture i found (From the op's link)

ser.sese.asu.edu...

Now look at the Crater .. The bottom center and zoom in. Everything there is in shadow.

My question is this.. What would cause those...... I hesitate to use this word but i have to... Lights. Or whatever those white dots that are in the photo?

What is even more disturbing is they seem to have a pattern to them . IF you look at the upper right group they appear to be in a box formation.

From the angle of the sunlight (bottom of picture going to words the top) There should be nothing visible inside this crater. Unless they are the tips of protruding formations.. That just doesn't make sense though.

Because if you look at the Rim of the craters shadow on the other side you do not see anything protruding from the crater itself.

I think they might be camera defects .. The only issue i have with this is they seem to have a .. Field of depth to them like your looking into a large cave.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo
reply to post by mikesingh

Whats the big orgasm about?

Does that help you?

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

What are you on about? I simply gave my opinion on the pictures and there is nothing to see! Nothing of interest what so ever! If there was anything even slightly interesting do you really think you would have the chance to view them? Don't flatter yourself mate
. If i was working for Nasa i would be reading this thread and chuckling at a bunch of people chasing there tales...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

No wonder the aliens are always probing people.
And if there are germans on the moon, well lets just say, we don't want to know what they are doing up there. If you ever seen any german video's... you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Great thread mikesingh !

thanks for sharing these photo's and they are really an excellent find. i found myself staring at all of them for way too long but the one that most intrigues me is this one...

this is unexplainable in my opinion , and there is NO WAY this is a natural formation. for me this picture is undeniable proof that either there was a past civilization there or Aliens are on the Moon

excellent job sir...you get a star and flag from me !

Isn't that where the evil Skeletor lives?

[edit] were=where! Horay!

[edit on 19/8/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

To me that just looks like a giant penis! So do giant penises live on the moon as well? Get my drift?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

I think that what you see is a photographic anomoly.... however! glad you brought that image to our attention. Here is the picture of the large crater from 2 different images. I have sized them up and positioned them so that both are the same scale:

The one that wolfmanjack posted:

Now look at this one:

Still can't see it? here is a little animation:

Something is in the crater that wasn't there before.

Source:
lo5-147-h2a - link
lo5-147-m - link

//rich

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
What's going on here? What are you all drooling over? I see nothing in those pictures that would even slightly hint at signs of intelligent life. In fact, if someone else other than Mike had posted these images, the thread wouldn't get half as much attention because there's nothing worth noting.

do I see jealousy in your letters?

I do!

well, if you think there is nothing to see here, why do you even bother comment?

as for the pictures, the tower and tracks are most interesting...

good job Mike!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Here it is in the middle, slightly above that line. Zoom it, turn up the contrast some, use 'unsharp mask'....

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That is what many people have told, that uncensored images have been available for some time, I have that site on my list at least since 2006 (I think).

And does it mean that there are other versions of these images that were censored? If that is the case, can you point to an example, like a "before and after" example, to see what was censored? Or did Keith Laney said only that without giving any explanation?

And could you please provide links for the images you posted? Just posting the images without identification is less valuable than posting the image, the identification and preferably the location of the "anomaly".

This time no star for you, you have to do better than this.

[edit on 19/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Star and Flag!!

Some amazing pictures here, I'll be checking em out in further detail later on today! Kudos!

J

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I agree with easynow... that one pic is the most intriguing.

Karl Wolfe claimed to have seen structures on the moon decades ago. Are we finally catching up to what the NSA knew long ago?

Bending down under the red glowing lamp, he was seeing what so very few would see. He could clearly make out geometric shapes, well organized, and well designed.

ufocasebook.com

Thanks for your hard work mike!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
**** Breaking news! ****

These pictures have nothing worth of censoring by NASA. Duh

That's why your average Joe Shcmoe can acquire it using the Internet.

Thus the 'uncensorshipness' quality of these grainy photos.

If there was a planetwide cover up by NASA, and if these photos are in any way evidence of this so called coverup, then, these photos shouldn't be easily accessed by yours truly.

For once, lay off the the Hoagland books and John Lear interviews for a while and think critically.

On a side note, one thing that I don't get about conspiracy theorists is that if NASA is such an untrustworthy governmental agency, then why are you guys are taking these photos as the 'be all and end all of conspiracy evidence? You guys don't make any sense.

So you guys don't trust NASA, right? And you guys say that NASA is a bunch of lying-cover-up-air-brush-censor-happy-excuse-making-ice-particles-for-UFOs-Nazi, right?

Why trust them at all with these grainy photos?

If NASA were a bunch of of cover-up-liars, so these pictures have the high probability being fake, right? So why use these pictures as 'evidence' at all?

This is what I don't get about you guys. Really.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
those are some friggin awesome pics you've found there, thanks mikesingh for posting them, i've saved them all, whether they prove anything or not, it will be something interesting to show some of my skeptic friends, cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I wanted to ask this same question but thought it was too out there... If they were domed, it (glass structures) would have had to have been for hundreds or even thousands of years right?
Thanks.

Yep! And if there were glass structures there, some at least would probably have had sunlight glinting off them. We don't see any. And therefore I doubt the existence of such glass structures that Hoagland had suggested. At least not until there's more evidence.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow!!

BEST evidence of a tower on the Moon I have EVER seen...

Can you show the full picture and circle where this is?

thank you soo much!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
So why use these pictures as 'evidence' at all?
[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

I believe if god himself appeared in front of you
you wouldn't believe it

nothing we use would be enough for you, obviously...

so, in fact most of the people, including me, here do not understand people like you

[edit on 19-8-2008 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cool thread, but I don't see much in the photos. The "tracks" are interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Mike you knock 'em dead once again. The clarity on these photos are unlike really any other pictures I have seen up to this point!

Typically with images like this one, it is really easy to just chalk it up to poor image quality and the mind's ability to create patterns where nothing is there. This illustrates structure in spite of the shadows and is much easier to discern than many other hotly disputed photographs.

Now, discerning possible uses without a better image is another story all together. Flights of fancy certainly can help take the edge off of serious discussion (in moderation). Perhaps a mining facility tower, a prison facility, giant ancient death laser, or an abandoned observation post. Hee hee.

Great pics regardless. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing once again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join