It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I was just downloading the hi-res image of the one you mentioned
here is a close up of those large round objects:

On the same image there is another strange colection of objects to the south of crater:

up-Close:

/rich

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I find it interesting how many people here use absolutes. Anyone who thinks that these images provide 'PROOF' of anything really needs to take a step back. Usually if you can't explain something it's a good idea to look at the most likely explanation first. There's nothing in these pictures that looks artificial, and the fact that none of us in this thread (so far) is a geologist suggests that there's every chance these are explainable phenomena.

The 2 images that stand out are the tracks and tower. To me, it's far more likely that the tracks are marks on the lens of the camera or have been introduced in the developing stage by accident. They cut across the landscape as if they are on top of it so that's the most likely explanation to me. The 'tower' is partially shaded so it's impossible to decide what it is. We all know that our minds can make up complete images from our imagination and 'fill in the blanks'. Just like the face on mars. When the shadows are moved you can see it's just a mountain/ridge. This could just be part of a cliff face that's in shade behind it.

Really, what's more believable, that these are geological manifestations that have occured on the moon, or that some ancient (or current) civilisation colonised the moon and built large towers etc there. In my mind, you have to agree the former is much more likely. If you don't then you must really WANT to believe in something different.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tybrus
starred and flagged.
I was rather impressed by the tower as well. Others are right in saying there "could" be other possible explanations but .... good find regardless.

So as they would say on Sesame St:

These pictures of the moon were brought to you by Mike .... and the letter D.

lol

Great post OP if these are legit photos (and they are arn't they?). Imagine the quality of pics they are REALLY holding back.

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks for posting those dozen or so pictures of anomalies on the moon. The problem I have with them is that at no point are we given any references, places where these structures are meant to exist, etc, so that we could all go away and search the various archives to attempt to find corroborating evidence...
Where is the location information? What height was the orbiter at when it was taking these pictures? What scale are we talking about in these pictures and how come the NASA technicians in building 8 Johnsons Space Centre didn't censor them like they did so many others?
They're interesting pictures but without the missing info they cannot be properly studied.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

I agree! It seems the more someone wants to see something they will see it even if it is not there? It is just geological pictures. Nothing else. Go into the back garden and start looking at some stones and you will start to see strange shapes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Thanks for posting those dozen or so pictures of anomalies on the moon. The problem I have with them is that at no point are we given any references, places where these structures are meant to exist, etc, so that we could all go away and search the various archives to attempt to find corroborating evidence...
Where is the location information? What height was the orbiter at when it was taking these pictures?

Hi Mint! If you go to that site ser.sese.asu.edu... you'd find all the details on the right side of each image including Lat and Long, the height of the Lunar Orbiter when the images were taken etc etc.

How come the NASA technicians in building 8 Johnsons Space Centre didn't censor them like they did so many others?

Heck! It takes literally hours zooming in and studying each image and there are hundreds of them! What with all the coffee breaks they have at JSC, who's got the time? Lol!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Mike whats the image with the tower on it? wouldn't mind having a closer look at it and tidying it up a bit

//rich

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wow look at all the stars, starred flagged, starred flagged!

Ummmm what am i meant to be looking at again? Some grainy pictures of Rocks? Oooo very nice!

Seriously though, how is this evidence of anything? Am i missing something? Because all i can see is dust and rocks...

How is there a tower built since we have not had any manned missions to the moon since 1972? How did the Egyptians get into space to build the pyramid?
Tracks? What tracks? Tracks of what? Have some Chavs been up there for a quick joyride?

Whats the big orgasm about? Mike some of your posts are actually OK but do you actually believe these are man/alien made objects? Crazy...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Hi rich! Now which one are you talking about?
There are so many with towers!
I'm on to some more which I'll post when I have the inclination! I'm bushed right now!! Heading for some beer. Wanna join me?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The tracks are definitely interesting, that is if they aren't from the rover. But the spires just look like stalacmites.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hey MIkeSingh, thats much appreciated. You do realise that I had a hundred and one things to do today? Now I'll be stuck on the computer for the rest of the day checking this out. It would be interesting to know what you think the object is in the Aristarchus crater which emits blue light?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

You appear to have taken a wrong turn on the internet and have clearly arrived at the wrong site. Go back to Google, and start over

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I generally look at these types of threads and think that people are simply seeing what they want to see, and never find anything compelling. But the picture with the tall structure, and what appears to be things around the base of it is quite intriguing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo

Whats the big orgasm about?

If I may post this picture again:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Great pics. Though I have to struggle to get anything out of some of the pics, I can clearly seen geometric shapes that don't regularly appear in nature. That's not to say that they are not natural, but it's unlikely that such shapes appear so closely.

The tower is interesting, but what I find more curious are the pics with cubic shapes - which I've highlighted below:

Granted, the top image isn't a traditional "cube" .. there's definitely what appears to be nearly 90degree angles. It's odd to me that so many right angle would appear grouped so close together in nature. Looks to me more like a structure built into a "mountain" side.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo

...all i can see is dust and rocks...

Dust?
Wow! You can see dust? What software are you using? Amazing resolution!!

How is there a tower built since we have not had any manned missions to the moon since 1972?

Who ever said WE built them?

Tracks? What tracks? Tracks of what?

That's what we gotta find out, what?

Whats the big orgasm about?

Why? Who on Earth (I mean Moon) had an orgasm?? Not me for sure!

OK but do you actually believe these are man/alien made objects? Crazy...

Darned if I know!!
But most of these seem to be ruins maybe hundreds of thousands of years old!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Are the spires like the ones found growing in caves systems? I think they are called Stalagmites. Sorry about the spelling, but if they are not could they be remnants of old tree roots? In any case, 'what the heck are they?

As for the 'tower' wow, it looks like the Eiffel tower. Could it be a structure or is it an abandoned ship of some sort?

What a find I wonder how this Professor felt sitting on all of this information with no validation or support system, is there anyplace I could read his comments and view points on the anomolies?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by olegkvasha

Hi rich! Now which one are you talking about?
There are so many with towers!
I'm on to some more which I'll post when I have the inclination! I'm bushed right now!! Heading for some beer. Wanna join me?

Cheers!

this one my good friend:

Beer sounds good I will meet you on the top of that tower, for the love of god though dont forget the bottle opener!!! .........

[edit on 19-8-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Great pics. Though I have to struggle to get anything out of some of the pics, I can clearly seen geometric shapes that don't regularly appear in nature.

Granted, the top image isn't a traditional "cube" .. there's definitely what appears to be nearly 90degree angles. It's odd to me that so many right angle would appear grouped so close together in nature. Looks to me more like a structure built into a "mountain" side.

Amazing pics, tyranny!

Bring it on guys before that site goes up in smoke!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for the nice pics to look at.

The image with the tracks looks like rover tracks to me... or at least some kind of vehicle with wheels. Definitely not natural, and probably man-made.

The pic with the forky looking structure is quite amazing... not sure what to make of that one. Sure is a bizarre looking pattern, perhaps geologic but very hard to identify.

Our moon... not near as interesting as Saturn's..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join