It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing the bigfoottracker.com photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
By now we've all seen the picture of the "Bigfoot" that www.bigfoottracker.com claim to have in their freezer. There are a few threads on this already, but in this thread I'd like to just focus on the picture that they have released to the public.

If you haven't seen the picture here it is:

www.cryptomundo.com...

I took this picture in Photoshop and inverted the colors and it brings out more detail in the photo. One thing that cannot be disputed it that the nose is unlike a human nose. It is "V" shaped and is more akin to a nose of a gorilla not a human.

This is important. Why? Because Matt and Gary claimed on Biscardi's radio show that the face of the creature they had looked almost human. They said something to the effect that if you shaved it's face you would think it was a human. This "Bigfoot" that they have looks more like a Bigfoot or Gorilla mask you could buy in a costume shop or many places online. I think most would agree that it doesn't remotely resemble a human.

Another thing I found interesting (and someone else on another thread mentioned this) is the way the entrails are hanging out of the monkey suit. It's almost as if they were placed there like that to add credence to the photo. They supposedly spent two days dragging this "Bigfoot" through the woods to get it home. I highly doubt it's intestines would look like that if it had been dead for over two days and dragged through the woods over "rough terrain" as they claimed.

One last thing. Did you notice the lighting? First off it's not good, which I'm sure was the objective. The head and shoulders are in shadow and there is light (sunlight?) over the rest of the body. I'm thinking this was done purposely. Keeping the head in shadow like that makes it harder to pick out any details of the mask they are using.

These guys are a fraud. However, I'm not sure when they will own up to it (if ever) or what their intention is. Publicity stunt maybe? Who knows. One thing I do know is that this will all be over soon. There is a lot of media coverage now and I'm sure that someone is going to get to the bottom of this.

For people who believe these guys might actually have something I have some questions. If they really did have a Bigfoot corpse why not put out some pictures that were indisputable? Why take some blurry picture in terrible light? I think the answers are obvious.

Tonight I'll post my Photoshop pictures, I can't right now because I'm at work.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I would think scavengers would have eaten most of the innards of the creature if it had been dead for two days. In the wild, animals act fast.
Thank you for posting the picture.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Cryptomundo had a picture of a Bigfoot costume under the picture of the freezer squatch. The "v" shaped nose that I was talking about it spot on to the nose on this mask.

I think we can say BUSTED! Man these guys really are dumb.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

Dumb? Yes, but typical of cops.Read up on how the dude got shot and then decide a) if he is a hero and b) if he is a dumbass.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I saw someone else had found the costume and noticed it was the same as the face in the picture. These boys had better produce an exit strategy, and fast!

Can you post the site on how Officer Krupke got shot, spookjr? That would be much appreciated.

Edit spelling

[edit on 8/13/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its on the complete version of one of their videos, I am looking for it now. I will post it as soon as I find it and learn how to post it. You have probably seen it or a portion of it or something, if you have watched any of their stuff.
My mistake, I shouldnt have said "read up on it", although just for kicks im looking for it in the Georgia newspapers I actually saw it on a video. Sorry.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by jms88

I saw someone else had found the costume and noticed it was the same as the face in the picture. These boys had better produce an exit strategy, and fast!

Can you post the site on how Officer Krupke got shot, spookjr? That would be much appreciated.

Edit spelling

[edit on 8/13/2008 by kidflash2008]

I'm sure what these two morons did was do a Google search on Bigfoot costumes and that was the first one that popped up. That's how I found it and so did everyone else that looked. You would think that if you're going to try and pull a stunt like this they would of at least took the time to try and make something that looked authentic. Any moron can buy a costume, glue dentures on it, make a fake tongue, and splatter it with pig intestines. I actually was hoping for better.

I guess this is what happens when stupid people think they are smarter then everyone else.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Again, it COULD be real, but I think more signs point to fake.

When did they measure the body? Originally it was a foot taller than the last published measurement. Being in that "freezer" and not knowing how long it was dead, and seeing how it doesn't really fit in the freezer, wouldn't rigor set in and make it impossible to stretch it out to it's full height?

Why are the entrails outside the body? And why are they so small?

It doesn't look decomposed at all. Wouldn't it be at least slightly shriveled up?

In the interview on Fox, Biscardi says he doesn't know where the body is right now. It has been moved. If this is now his gig (which it sounds like since his name is the only one the news folks are mentioning as the man who found a BF body) shouldn't he know where one of the most important finds ever is at all times? Is he leaving that up to Mutt and Jeff? Oy!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
In the interview on Fox, Biscardi says he doesn't know where the body is right now. It has been moved. If this is now his gig (which it sounds like since his name is the only one the news folks are mentioning as the man who found a BF body) shouldn't he know where one of the most important finds ever is at all times? Is he leaving that up to Mutt and Jeff? Oy!

You doughnut, he wouldn't explain on National television where possibly one of the greatest finds ever was currently located would he. He would have press, poachers and crazed fans travelling to the destination instantly.

Have a think next time, lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Again, it COULD be real, but I think more signs point to fake.

When did they measure the body? Originally it was a foot taller than the last published measurement. Being in that "freezer" and not knowing how long it was dead, and seeing how it doesn't really fit in the freezer, wouldn't rigor set in and make it impossible to stretch it out to it's full height?

Why are the entrails outside the body? And why are they so small?

It doesn't look decomposed at all. Wouldn't it be at least slightly shriveled up?

Lol...Mutt and Jeff! I like that.

Don't think for a second that this is real. Matt was quoted as saying this creature was the size of three adult male Silver back Gorillas. That freezer they are using couldn't fit a single gorilla let alone three of them. I think between the Bigfoot suit that was found on the internet and all the inconsistencys in their story, we can conclude this is a hoax.

To me, it's cased closed. But then again I never thought for a millisecond that there was any truth to their story.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

I did "have a think", thanks. The body was in GA, right? We ALL know that. The press conference is in CA, right? We ALL know that. So, he is saying he doesn't know where it is now, NOT that he knows and isn't saying.

I wasn't expecting an address from him. Just sounds dumb to say he doesn't know where it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jms88

The moment I heard that one guy was a cop and the other was a prison guard, the story was a lie, anyone else I might have thought maybe.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Arawn

I did "have a think", thanks. The body was in GA, right? We ALL know that. The press conference is in CA, right? We ALL know that. So, he is saying he doesn't know where it is now, NOT that he knows and isn't saying.

I wasn't expecting an address from him. Just sounds dumb to say he doesn't know where it is.

Oh, so he must be telling the truth if he says he doesn't know where it is...

Read between the lines! If he knew, do you think he would say it aloud on National tv?! No chance. See my reasons above.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think we are on the same page, but this discussion is becoming pointless, so I'll stop now.

I guess we'll all see (or not) tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I really hope that cop loses his law enforcement certification over this. If he would do this, then he would deceive to cover up criminal activities on the job as well. I like how he is propped up with three pillows in the back of a luxury sedan as he states that they are off to the back woods of Georgia to hunt down bigfoot. That whole scene would have been much more convincing in a beat up 4x4 pickup truck.

[edit on 8-14-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thing is growing out of control for those idiots. As my grandfather would say s#!t or get off the pot.
Another thing, wouldn't the body be bloated of the freezer broke down?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Lol! I was just looking at the picture they released again and was comparing it to the picture of the mask on that Bigfoot suit you can buy online. If you look closely around the mouth of the mask you will see that there is grey/white hair under the bottom lip and the chin. This hair is a different color from the hair on the rest of the suit. Compare this to the photo of the "corpse" in the freezer and you will also see there are strands of lighter color hair in exactly the same place.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for these guys.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I'm going to predict tomorrow the bigfoot body will be stolen, along with all the DNA evidence. THEY will be responsible for it and we can pick our own alphabet agency we think is responsible.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Over the weekend I saw a special on these guys on maybe history or A&E channel were they take hunters out on 60+ acres of private land in Georgia were they have seen Bg's.
I was busy moving so only cought some of it, until the headlines started early this week and these guys names come up.
Has anyone else seen this show?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I don't think it will be stolen just yet. They need to try and milk the cash cow first.

Don't forget, tomorrow they are just bringing phony DNA evidence and photos. My guess is it's going to be the same photo we've already seen.

I'm sure the body will either be stolen or sold to a private owner in the near future, not yet though. My bet would be that the next step is they create a pay website to see more of their "evidence". Biscardi did this once already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join