It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird guy with red eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Slothrop

Common coping mechanisms don't have friends in gardens.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
It actually reminds me of the Mothman. Tall, glowing red eyes... i actually haven't read much into the Mothman myth but that's what first came to mind when you wrote about it.
I think this guy can actually be a bit menacing even..

Maybe it was just some demon or something, i dunno...
Yer, get a professional in to look at what's going on - some sort of expert in the field

OMG, you know what else it reminds me of?? That Springheeled Jack tale - that murderer in and around southern England, he was described as being more than 2 metres tall, wearing a black cloak, having eyes like balls of fire and having springs in his boots

Don't worry, he hasn't been seen since 1907 - UNTIL NOW that is..

[edit on 14/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

ok thats kinda freaky because ive heard of spring healed jack but i didnt know it was in the south of england.

anyway im actually in east anglia and close to ely cathedral, so anyone who knows anything about ely knows there was a lot of wars and conflicts with religions and such.
ive took some pics but im not sure how to up load them on to here

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
The surrounding land, the garden etc that this entity has supposedly told her he has 'friends' in who will hurt her will need doing as well. For some reason I'm kinda getting the *feeling* that the rear left corner (facing the garden area) may be of interest. Who knows, maybe I had something
[edit on 13-8-2008 by alien]

weird you saying this but my sisters room is on the left side of the garden

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Are you, your sister, or any other people in the house involved in witchcraft or other occult activity? If so, you probably invited the demon into the house. To get rid of it, you may want to repent of your involvement in demonic activities and then command the spirits to leave by saying the following out loud, 'In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I renounce Satan and all related spirits and command them to leave now and never return." You may also renounce any specific demonic activity that you or others are involved in and command related spirits to leave.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
isn't it odd that most childrens "visitations" by ghosts or monsters mainly happen at night? if something could manifest itself infront of you, why do it in the dark?

just a thought

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by checkers

speaking for myself i have nothing to do with satanic things im completely against that and im sure my parents and fiancee are the same but of course im not with them 24/7 but im pretty sure there not.
my mum is very into angles and loves collecting anything like that is quite religious, dads pretty athiest and so is my fiancee, i myself am not religous but i do beleive in the afterlife and spirits.
if thats any help

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Briles

Could possibly be because of the lunar energy that is supposed to give power to the other side or something.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop
get your sister to a shrink. she's being or has been abused and doesn't know how to talk about it. don't take her to a pastor or a priest or a psychic, don't say a blessing. get her to a shrink.

More great advice ignored on ATS. The thing is, for myself, I don't actually believe in therapy. But if somebody close to me had obvious signs that they needed help, I would definitely consider the option. I don't know how old your sister is, so maybe she's just young and has an overactive imagination, but if you want to take action to try and solve this problem (as I assume you do, because you're posting here), I agree with Slothrop 100% here. Don't call in an old man to flick water at invisible entities in the garden. Call a therapist.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would agree with heeding all the information listed above; possible abuse, imagination from bad movies, nightmares, etc.

However... I've worked at nursing homes and many of the brave patients complain of very similiar happenings. I did some EVP research and heard the threats and other things first hand. "They" (spirits) even started to threaten me. Long story but what an eye opening, life altering experience that was! Anyhow... I believe this is more common than we care to admit.

From the best I can gather at this point is that we tune into the lower astral realms pretty easily and in these lower astral realms are simply deceased people who try to scare us for entertainment purposes or to ignore their own anger at their situation... not realizing yet that they can overcome and move on to a greater true life. The nasty ones feed off fear... it keeps them hanging around. Many of these are what I believe are mistaken for demons and such.

This is very hard to accept, I know.

Knowing what I've learned...... if I were in your situation...... I would certainly do my best to make _certain_ that no physical human is harming her. Next, I would tell her that she can call on Jesus or God or the Angels to protect her and they will. I would want her to know that this "red eyed man" cannot bring her harm... that he is all verbal threats. If she has a deceased grandparent or loved one, I would tell her she can call on them as well to provide potection. Perhaps give her a stuffed animal or something physical that will bring her comfort in which she can focus her desires of protection to. Many of our deceased loved ones are helping us, even if we never knew them.

My _guess_ is that the "red eyed man" probably committed suicide by hanging himself... thus, threatening her with the rope. A lot of suicides have a hard time facing what they've done and try to drag others into it. I saw a few patients trying to wrap the oxygen cords around their throats because a particular spirit kept convincing them to do so.

I know how crazy this all sounds... it took me a lot to face it myself, even with a few hundred patients telling me the same stories for several years before it sunk in and I studied it. Just something for you to consider okay?

Elevatedone... sounds like your wife is also tuning into the astral. Patients I took care of were always complaining of noisy parties keeping them awake and such. My EVP recordings verified this to me also. She has a gift! Not unlike that of a Medium. Hope this does not scare her.

Spirits are everywhere around us. This is all natural. Also surrounding us are higher energies (such beautiful, powerful entities!) here to help us.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
three of my four grandparents have pasted on and i know they are there, signs they have left and things and ive told my sister this.

i have heeded all advice and before i come on here i did concider a therapist.
she has been to a therapist before because she was phically abused by a teacher i stress not sexually, he nearly broke her hand, but she has since moved from that school and we even moved from the same county so we would be away from him and any of his assosiates.
i have thought that perhaps she is turning him into a monster to cope or something like that.

please beleive me when i say this i have looked into every possibility available, from monsters, spirits, demons, imagination, making up for attention, abuse you name it

but it just seems to real, especially as he seems to have freinds in the garden and i have to say when i go in the garden at night you do get this feeling like you are being watched, i had this feeling long before she said about any of this.
also i can only do so much because obviously my parents over ride anything i can do if i haul her to a therapist and they dont want her there then what do i do.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You say that you have just recently moved into this house? So the air may need to be cleared, so to speak.

Another thing you could do is take an audio recording and listen intently to it to see if you hear any voice. If you do and happen to hear someone... it probably will not be very nice sounding, so don't be surprised or scared... be prepared.

The "friends in the garden" would be other spirits if the scenario I described above is true.

Keep in mind that, regardless of his threats, he cannot physically harm anyone. The horror movie industry has done a terrible disservice to portraying these sorts of things.

Once again... if I were in your shoes... and having learned what I have... when no one is around and you felt comfortable... I would go into her room and have a little spoken aloud talk as if you are actually seeing him. I would tell him that he will not receive any credit for anything negative that should occur there so he is wasting his time with threats. I would tell him what I would do if I were in his position; for example... forgive himself, try to do good to move on to better realms, etc. Do and say what you would want someone to do and say to you if you were in his position.

Peace be with you and yours.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The best thing you vould probably do is plant some good shrubbery in the garden. Then you could have one hell of a threateing military.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

This is not a ghost, but a demon of some sort. I'm guessing your sister is a hypersensitive, she can see and hear things most people cannot.

They can hurt her, which is why I have posted this, so you can keep an eye on her.

Ask her if it has ever gone 'into' her? As possession or whatnot. It is very important to make sure she doesn't let it 'bond' to her. She is only young, and so her mental defense isn't as strong as that of a twenty year old, she is very vulnerable to to him overpowering her.

She is only a child, so this may not register properly, but tell her not to be afraid, or filled with fear. Just focus on happiness and fill yourself with love when it comes back. As it feeds off negative emotions, and comes back for more.

If it is possible, ask her to ask his name, and his purpose. I'm guessing they do not usually lie, as they have no reason to.

If the situation does indeed worsen, an 'exorcism' will not rid the evil of your place. If there are entities in the garden also, then all around your house is a sinister energy. The only way to rid yourself of it is to move to another area of your city.

I do know what I am talking about, if this came off quite straightforward. I usually only lurk, and only ever post when I know an answer.

Regards,

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't know what I could possibly say. My little brother had had a couple of strange experiences himself, one which scared the living dung out of him. He used to play behind our sofa, there was a little room back there. One day he comes screaming into the kitchen to my mother saying *There's a man behind the sofa with a skeleton mask on!*

Second experience he's had, was in the middle of the night. He woke up with a *nice looking man* sitting at the foot of his bed smiling. He wasn't scared this time, but he did tell mom what happened.

It occured in the same house, which has given us our share of frights to put it that way.

Good luck on whatever you find out, and hopefully this 'person' will leave you and your child alone.

Peace,
FK

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You should definitely perform a ritual of banishing / blessing in the room, around the house and in the garden, something you devise yourself that you both feel attuned to would work best.

Salt is a good idea, the moderator above spoke a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by checkers

Lol! You're silly!
Satan is in reality a combo of Cernunnos the Celtic God Of the wild, Hearn the God of the hunt to Northern pagans perverted like so many things by christianity to push the people to worship and to donate.
Just because a person has non-christian beliefs doesn't mean that they hang out with demons. Lol I've been pagan all my life, I've seen lots of crazy things but no demons...

Lots of Saints are pagan Gods and goddesses from all around the world. St.Brigit... Originally the Goddess of Poets and Rogues Half beautiful half rotting corpse to remind us that we all have inner darkness and will one day like all things pass.

Step out of your comfort zone and take a peek at all your missing

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Planting Cedar out back if you can would be good, it's protective and when burned it banishes nasty energies. If you have a fire pit have a fire one night and chuck in some spicy herbs and cedar

I forget who mentioned sea shells but that's a good idea too! put some sea salt
in a shell and put it under her bed.
Also you can mix up some sea salt and spicy spices and sprinkle it round the boarders of her room and all the rooms for good measure

Open all the windows and doors and sweep out the salt mixture, or if carpeted break out the shop vacc lol.
Pretty flowers outside will attract friendly beings, shiny baubles left under trees and bushes are cool too, secret treasures for the good people ( the Fae) to find and enjoy.
I wish you well and the courage to deal with this situation.
What are your new homes local customs and beliefs? Are they really different from your old home?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Now, you see here? You and your family are in denial, and have been all victims of sexual abuse. U SHUD SEEK A COUnSLER!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i think everyone is pretty much cathlic because we have a large cthedral near our home.
but im not sure about any other religous or personal beliefs i will look it up.

ive put sea salt and shells in her room, i took her to the seaside to make a game for collecting shells and didnt mention why i was doing it.

i will look out for a cedar tree as well to plant, we do have a lot of walnut trees in the back garden but i think i could squeeze one in

she hasnt mentioned him latly so i have pressed her to much because im hoping it has stopped.

ill keep you guys up dated

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i found some history of the area that we live in.
it might be helpful
theres so much but heres some quotes

TextEly - The ancient city of Ely occupies the largest island in the Fens. In the 7th century, St. Ethelreda founded a religious community on its hill top site. Rich in folk history, Ely was the stronghold of Hereward the Wake, who used the island to stage the final Anglo Saxon resistance against the Norman invasion.

TextThe Dark Ages saw a halt to reclamation, however by the early 17th century, with economic recovery, the attention of speculators turned to draining the peat fens in the south and remaining undrained silt fens further north. Under the guidance of the 4th Earl of Bedford, the speculators or adventurers started work on the systematic draining of the Fens. Experienced engineers were commissioned, such as the dutch engineer Cornelius Vermuyden, who undertook the greatest scheme, constructing the Old and New Bedford Rivers between Earith and Denver.

TextLocal opposition was considerable as the systematic drainage of the land threatened the traditional fishing and wildfowling rights of the Fen dwellers. Their fierce resistance and destruction of the drainage work earned them the name "Fen Tigers".

TextThe first Civil War was fought from 1642 to 1646, the major event that took place in the Fens during this war was the breaking of the Dykes by order of Parliament. The second Civil War was fought from 1648 to 1649, with the Fens playing a larger part. In the Battle of Dunbar, Scotland in 1652 and naval battles against the Dutch fleet in 1653, England captured many Scottish Soldiers and Dutch sailors. Some of these prisoners were sent to work in reclaiming the Fens.

Text1816: Littleport experience an agrarian outbreak, known as the Littleport riots. This was due the Enclosure Acts which had a great effect on the pesantry..

this is just some of the history. i found most on this website
contueor.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join