It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird guy with red eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
my little sister keeps complaining about a really tall guy in her bed room that keeps attacking her verbally and shes even said this guy has tryed to strangle her witha rope

she said that this man has now frettened to hurt my fiancee, (he lives with me and my parents and sister)
she keeps getting upset about this guy.

she keeps telling me about his red eyes shes adament about these red eyes.
ive not experienced this myself. but shes quite adement.

i said to her that if it botheres her this much ill call a exorsist but as soon as i said this she started hyperventilating and crying saying that this man told her that if she tryed to get rid of him he would get his friends in the garden to hurt her.

i dont think she could be making this up but i have rearch every type of ghost, spirit and monster possible but can t find anything like this other than the pig in the old amtiville horror movie but i know that is fake so im at a complete loss.
has any one experienced this or heard of something like this because im at a dead end.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My wife sees people in our bedroom at night. Just a couple of nights ago, she swears that someone was sitting on the dresser taking pictures of her while she slept.

Some say she's dreaming, but it happens a lot. At least 2 times a week. It's not always someone taking picutres, sometimes she sees people moving around the room, just looking at her.

She also suffers from "night tremors". She's woken me up, hitting me scraming that something (someone) was trying to get her. I have to talk her down and get her back to sleep.

It's a very weird phenomenon, I don't understand it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thats a new one if its a spirit that manifists itself so strongly.
YOu should have her ask it one question.
"Who do you serve?"
If it hesitates and not says anything it might go away.
Also depends on what your beliefs may be.
This also like the start of a good horror flick as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i do think it might be some sort of dream she has like waking dreams, but shes absolutly terrified of this man
and she refuses to go outside at night because these people she said that the man will get to hurt her.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

i have contemplated this 'man' of sorts is in her emagination because she does like her horror films and she has said he runs about the room as if hes on fast forward and im sure ive seen something like that in a movie but i can think of the name of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It sounds to me like somethings wrong and you need to get her some help. Maybe someone else in her life is doing something bad. It might also be something she saw on TV. As a kid I used to be terrified of an ex president and a creepy people like the child stealer in Chitty Chitty Bang bang. She shouldn't have to endure such anguish and needs to learn to deal with her imagination and thoughts.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Yes,, I know what movie your talking about but cant remember the name either but can picture it.
You should do some diggin into the history of were your staying as well.
See if anything was out of the ordinary.
I feel for her and my own children do see things at night.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
we have only just moved here and i know its a newish house, about ten years old if that, but im not sure about the history of the land or surrounding area im going to research it i think see what i can come up with, thanks for that idea

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
put up a camera in the room. You can buy a DVR card for the comptuer for less than $100. Then put a cheap camera up and record all events. You might get proof or you might at least be able to convince her that it was a dream. I would be more concerned that somebody may be sneaking in the room.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ill wait until it goes dark tonight and take some photos of the rooma nd see if any thing comes up

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Real or not that sux,

When I was young I had issues defining what was a dream and what wasn't too, the gift of a fiery imagination can be a pain in the butt.
If she likes horror movies and junk then maybe get her a gargoyle statue to keep by her bed, that helped me

Depending on your belief system you can charge it with positive energy and get a little more bang for your buck!
Be understanding with her, she's gonna need her big sis
Sounds like your doin a good job though!
If you can, find out what was on the land before your house, pics are a great idea audio's good too. I hope it turns out to be nothing but some sleep probs.

Keep smiling!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah, because you can compare such creeps as Uncle Fester with a tall man with red eyes that threatens to hurt the poor girl and her family members.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Dang that's freaky, especially the part about the dudes in the garden..

Where do you live? It may be the site of a battle or massacre or something. You should check out the history, I agree.

Let us know if something turns up with the cameras.

TC

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Trash can]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi,

Just a thought...maybe the little girl has some horrible issue in her own real world and is using this make believe story as a form of escapism? If she was mine, i would have a long chat and find out if anything was bugging her.

I wish you all peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is it real or imagined or dreamt or a cry for help?

I guess what is real is that this little one is feeling frightened and is upset - for whatever reason.

That to me is - or should be - the primary concern. The ifs, buts, hows and whos are merely window dressing right now.

So...to that end, and it wouldn't hurt: I'd be carrying out some form of blessing within that room, the house itself and the land it sits on. I'd also be doing some form of blessing for the child as well.

Now how do you go about doing that? Well - that will of course depend on your own, her own, belief structure and processes. For me it would be an exercise of prayer and sprinkling with holy water. I'd also probably be using a sprinkling of salt along the doorway and any window ledge (lays a bit of a *Access Denied* line on the entry points to her room) and a little sprinkle at each corner of her bed.

Other items I'd utilise are tea-candles...and if you have any or can acquire any: sea shells.

These types of things tend not to like a few key elements: water, light, salt. Seashells are a combination of salt and water. Even pictures of water can be effective. The utilisation of such is more around the affirmation and dictation to these entities that they hold no power over you, her, anyone there, that house or that land.

Be aware of any dark areas in that room, be they a cluttered corner or a wardrobe.
Take note of those areas and if you do any blessing of the place then be sure to focus on those places also - remove their little hidey-holes that they like to scamper away into. Placing a small tea-candle, lit, in any wardrobe in the room is a good idea also during any blessing. Just be sure to put it out afterwards so as not to set fire to the wardrobe!

The surrounding land, the garden etc that this entity has supposedly told her he has 'friends' in who will hurt her will need doing as well. For some reason I'm kinda getting the *feeling* that the rear left corner (facing the garden area) may be of interest. Who knows, maybe I had something dodgy for lunch and that may seem out of left-field to you - but what can it hurt...give the rear left corner/area a seeing to as well.

I guess one other to mention is the level of aggression this entity is displaying/relaying. You know what - some times its the blustering entities that are the weakest ones you'll come up against. Thats kinda their style, blustering bravado...threats and smokescreens...they try to get the upperhand through fear, through disempowering you/anyone else via the perception/presentation of being big bad a55es when they really aren't all that.

Don't buy into it.

Know that these things - no matter how big and bad they may seem or be - are nothing...not even the dust on your feet...when you have the light/God/good/insert-whichever-belief-you-hold-here backing you up...for ultimate its THROUGH you the work is being done.

Blessings aren't all dramatic Exorcist "The power of Christ compells you!" kinda stuff...no way...its about restoring peace, bringing calm, soothing and reaffirming balance...as such I wouldn't go down the whole "Okay dear, we're gonna bring in the ghost-busters now" type discussion with the little one. A simple "We're going to bring in someone who will bring some peace into your room, so that you will sleep safely, so that you will feel loved and you will have your own space and place again".

...no need to go scaring the kid with any details aye...

Peace.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by alien]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
get your sister to a shrink. she's being or has been abused and doesn't know how to talk about it. don't take her to a pastor or a priest or a psychic, don't say a blessing. get her to a shrink.

i believe in paranormal phenomena and in ghosts, but this is such red flag behaviour for the victims of abuse it's almost criminal to ignore it. i don't have any idea about the circumstances of her life, nor do i want to know, but you need to get her to a well trained counselor who has no affiliation with your family.

the reason the professional shouldn't have any connections with your family isn't because someone in the family has hurt your sister, by the way. it's because she's less likely to disclose what has happened to anybody in her current network of acquaintances because she's going to see them all as interconnected and be afraid that the offender is somehow connected to everyone she's familiar with. she'll be afraid s/he found out she told and she'll also want to protect people she knows from what is happening to her so you're much better with a well trained stranger.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok, first of all - What rapists have RED EYES?!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It actually reminds me of the Mothman. Tall, glowing red eyes... i actually haven't read much into the Mothman myth but that's what first came to mind when you wrote about it.
I think this guy can actually be a bit menacing even..

Maybe it was just some demon or something, i dunno...
Yer, get a professional in to look at what's going on - some sort of expert in the field

OMG, you know what else it reminds me of?? That Springheeled Jack tale - that murderer in and around southern England, he was described as being more than 2 metres tall, wearing a black cloak, having eyes like balls of fire and having springs in his boots

Don't worry, he hasn't been seen since 1907 - UNTIL NOW that is..

[edit on 14/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

she isn't being attacked by the thing she says in her room. she's been abused by someone in her real life and she's making up the demon because she wants to tell someone she's being menaced but doesn't want to give any true details. it's a common coping mechanism.

girl needs a shrink, not a young priest and an old priest, not ghostbusters.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Like other posters I would look into possible real life situations first. It seems a bit odd that the only other person she has mentioned in this scenario is your fiance. One would expect the "demon guy" would threaten her parents, or siblings, those she loves most and is most dependent on, not the fiance.

You need to talk to that girl and find out if there is something going. I would be very concerned about this situation. If she seems honestly very afraid, she is NOT going to just tell you if she is suffering some form of abuse.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Sonya610]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join