It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2008, Congressman Announces Bombing of Iran & Suspended Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

June 2008, Congressman Announces Bombing of Iran & Suspended Election

polidics.com

Bob Feueur, A lawyer for 25 years is Challenging Congressman John Olver (Dem) in the 1st Congressional district in Massachusetts. Congressman John Olver has openly stated that he believes that Bush will call an air strike on Iran (soon) ,declare martial law (it’s an emergency) and then suspend the elections.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The armada headed to Iran has always been expected and I expect the UK contingent attached to the armada to do the blockading.

Its always been on everyones mind that suspension of the US elections was a possibility, though slight. Could Congressman John Olivers statement push that possibility to new levels?

polidics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-8-2008 by captiva]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I believe it !

I think the 2 candidates left "Obama-->1st Black" and "McCain-->Oldest in History", are playing their role as replacement puppets but neither of them will get elected because there will be NO ELECTIONS.

That is My Belief.

Grind

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

I think its always been in the back of everyones mind, but, if true, it will make the world see what the NEo-cons are up too. Or will we just go on as usual living our daily mundane lives.

Tomorrow Im seriously going to find out if a local bookmaker will give me good odds on their not being an election. I think it could be easy money.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This sort of thing reminds me of Fidel Castro and his ruling over Cuba for so many years (I think everyone lost count on how many years that was or still is). The US might be heading to that same direction, creating war to eliminate the possibilities of elections and what not.

Just my opinion!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Could the Neo-Con driven machine be that brazen?

I mean, what moron would possibly think the American population won't put two and two together?

Never mind, between the media and our economy, maybe they won't.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

With the greatest respect, the US population are very good at puting 2 and 2 together but have been seen to be lax in doing anything about it. What would, could they do?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
perhaps we are reaching some sort of critical mass event, maybe revolution is right around the corner. imagine it , if the economy collapses and the people do rise up against the government, we'll be the "elders" that remember how things used to be before the new era. sounds fun.

new topics

top topics

join