It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi and bigfoottracker.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well I see that the bigfoottracker.com guys have taken down all of thier inflammatory videos from Youtube. They have now linked up with Tom Biscardi and were on his radio show last week. I don't know much about Mr. Biscardi, but from what I've been reading on the web he seems to be a rather shady character. Makes sense that these guys would hook up with him if what I've been reading is true. Supposedly Biscardi is making a trip to Georgia to see what they have. He seems to buy their story hook line and sinker.

On Biscardi's radio show Rick and Gary fielded a bunch of softball questions from callers that were supportive of bigfoottracker.com. I wonder if the callers were screened so they wouldn't get any tough questions? Biscardi made sure to let the callers know that they had to be respectful of the boys. Why not? They've been so respectful to everyone with their videos and outrageous claims.

Well, Sept. 1st will be here before we know it. These guys and Biscardi are going to look like complete jerks and I can't wait.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by jms88]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to their excuse as to why they can't present the evidence...The body was "stolen", some lame legal issue, the public doesn't deserve it, yadda yadda yadda....I'm guessing that not only were the callers screened, they were associates of bigfoottracker.com...For some reason, I'm really looking forward to September 1st. Either we get the biggest scientific breakthrough in decades, or it's a hoax...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

There is still a couple of weeks before the body is stolen. I'm betting someone will even hit one of the members to show there was a "robbery".

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did you guys see the video where they burned Loren's book? Disgraceful. Nothing but obscenities, bad Beavis and Butthead impressions and homophobia. So much homophobia, in fact, that it REALLY made me wonder about those guys. If you want to see this particular video Loren had it posted over at cryptomundo.com.

Apparently one of the guys at bigfoottracker is a police officer and several readers at cryptomundo sent a link of the video to his superiors. I hope his department fires him for being under the acceptable IQ level.

Vas

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Did you guys see the video where they burned Loren's book? Disgraceful. Nothing but obscenities, bad Beavis and Butthead impressions and homophobia. So much homophobia, in fact, that it REALLY made me wonder about those guys. If you want to see this particular video Loren had it posted over at cryptomundo.com.

Apparently one of the guys at bigfoottracker is a police officer and several readers at cryptomundo sent a link of the video to his superiors. I hope his department fires him for being under the acceptable IQ level.

Vas

It appears that the video has been removed from Cryptomundo...Do you by chance have another link for it? The article is still there, but the video has been removed, as much as I hate to add to their publicity stunt, I'm interested in watching...Thank you!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Tom Biscardi is a straight shooter... calls it as he sees it... and is very outspoken... Unfortunately, that makes him a target for all the bloggers out there.
I know him personally and he has a personality that can "piss off the Pope", but underneath his bravado... he is a caring and honest man.
If he get involved with the boys from "bigfoot tracker" then the world will know what is really going on in the very near future!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Im sure these clowns will be playing this out for quite awhile.

Also agree come sept. 1st there will be some lame excuse from these clowns on not showing the body.

I think their pushing this hoax to far.

And its very idiotic that they say they made their stupid youtube videos to heat things up with the skeptics before sept.1st also ....

They sure steer clear of coasttocoastam with george norry,,,
He even lied when he said he was in touch with george,,,lol

And puzzles me he was upset at getting a call at 3am in the morning,,,
Geewizzz,,He's a bigfoot tracker,,he should be ready 24/7.
And also puts his bigfoot camping trips (499 dollar package) on craigslist.

If they dont put up sept. 1st,, they'll be the ones being tracked..
Its one thing to make a hoax on youtube,,but when your selling 499 dollar camping trips and t-shirts from it ,,,it turns to fraud.
Im sure he'll be putting up a new youtube video shortly,,on how he is in immediate danger or some type of rubbish.

He's probly sipping beer watching the movie "Deliverance" and putting new laces on his tracking boots now...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Tom bicardi is more of a hoaxster than than these guys,,

I rember him in 2005 on coasttocoastam saying his group captured a bigfoot and all turned into a big lie,,

do a google search on him...

heres a link also

www.lorencoleman.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think these guys might have something here. Why would a cop put his career on the line for some stunt like this. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I think something is really out there, and even if these guys still don't show us anything, I mean you can't be too pissed at them, how many other people have done elaborate hoaxes in the past. Although, I think the book burning thing was a bit much. That is disrespectful.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think these guys might have something here. Why would a cop put his career on the line for some stunt like this. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I think something is really out there, and even if these guys still don't show us anything, I mean you can't be too pissed at them, how many other people have done elaborate hoaxes in the past. Although, I think the book burning thing was a bit much. That is disrespectful.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

It's one thing to be disrespectful to a degree, it's another thing to be downright insulting. These two gentlemen, IMO, are complete assholes. Pardon my French.

I'll go on record that I'm rather skeptical when it comes to Bigfoot. I live in the suburbs in NJ and I've never had any kind of encounter with one. So to me what these guys are doing matters very little. However people that take this Bigfoot research seriously shouldn't have to be insulted by these two illiterate morons. These guys are obviously just making fun of the Bigfoot "community" and it's researchers. I think that's pretty sad.

As far as these guys "having something", they don't. They are so stupid they probably thought this hoax was just going to annoy a few researchers on the internet and perhaps make a few bucks while they were at it. I guarantee they had no idea that it would get this much attention and that people would start contacting their boss/bosses.

I said it before and I'll; say it again. Brad and Angelina just got THIRTEEN MILLION DOLLARS for pictures of their new twins. What do you think a single scientifically verified photo of Bigfoot would be worth to a tabloid like the National Enquirer? 20, 30, 40 million? Who knows. This alone tells me that they are full of it. Hell, they are still trying to peddle a few t-shirts and "expeditions" on their website.

Don't get suckered for one second by these fools.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Honestly, I would have to agree with the person who mentioned that why would these two cops go forth with a hoax? It would put into question their honesty and their word in court. The cop makes a bust, the person getting busted could get off the hook just for the sheer fact that the cops judgement and his word were in question.
Naw, I think for every person who think that these 2 georgia boys are lying, really aren't understanding the losses involved that these two cops can receive. Totally ruining their career's. And to be honest, that hoax would dog them for the rest of their lives.
You people are really being stupid in your way of thought. You believe in bigfoot, but you believe that nobody but you can find one. I go out searching. Do I honestly believe in bigfoot? Not 100%. But I do know this much. If there is a real animal known by us as bigfoot, Then they have to die. And we all know that our forests are strewn with danger.
It's retarded, the discussions that people come up with.
Do you actually believe these guys want to make themselves liars to sell t shirts? Make themselves liars to sell expeditions? It doesn't add up.
They got bad mouthed by bigfooters. So, their planning to piss us all off. Why? So they can make us all look stupid when they pull out a bigfoot body. People! If it lives, it has to die. And they said, "We weren't bigfooters before any of this." But they find one, the story gets to the bigfoot community, and the community attacks them. What the f&^$ would you do? Me, personally? I would then say "F#*&^" you all then, I'll make you look like the dips&^$ you are!" And thats exactly what their going to do.
Two options here:
1: They don't have a body and they end up out of work, look like idiots, people hate them, everybody trashes them.
2: They have a body, Their rich, and they didn't need you in the first place. And guess what else? You and your stupid logic are shoved where the sun doesn't shine.
The bigfoot community wouldn't be the only community that would be interested in such a find. And guess what else. They know this. And they also know, No bigfoot organization has the money that this type of find is worth.
When are you people going to stop being so freaking negative? You're probably the same type that curse others for winning the lottery, or having some other good fortune.
Every one of these people involved and in the "know" are not calling this a hoax. And one is even "tooting" his horn. And the one "tooting" is happier than hell. Does your dumb A$$ way of thinking tell you that they're all happy because they just got signed up to a hoax?
The person "tooting" his horn is one happy son of a b%$@% because come september the 1st, His main competition, and we all know who that is, Is going to be having a life of eating crow.
If you're a true bigfoot researcher, You'll see what they have, and then make your call from that. A fake one will call you a liar and every other negative thing, before the person telling you his story has even had the chance to explain.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why would a cop put his career on the line for some stunt like this.Why would a cop put his career on the line for some stunt like this.

have you watched the vids ?

i must proffess ignorance of police disciplinary procedures and codes of conduct - but here [ the UK ] a police officer would already be up infront of a disciplinary hearing on the charge of " bringing the force into disrepute " JUST for the vids they have made so far

the guy is clearly an idiot of the 1st order

PS - can someone who is familiar with US police administration please clarify if an offence equivilant to the UKs ` bringing the force into disrepute` exists in the relevant state / county

[Mod Edit - fix quote tags]

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i hope they have one in the freezer and i have had enough dealings with the bigfoot community to know that arrogance is rampent there.the more # they stir the more i like.yes i am from ga and yes i have had an encounter in ga.am looking forward to the 1st then hopefully i will be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just heard that they sold it a few days ago.

I think they claimed they got 10 million for it,,,,lol...

You think just the hand alone would be worth that..

Its slowly starting to fall apart the game with these guys.

Interesting they never had anybody reputable go look at the body..

Also there starting to rebuke some of their youtube videos also as stating it was just for fun to plug t-shirts and their pathetic camping trips.

Kinda weird.
If I had a bigfoot body i wouldnt be wasting my time making silly youtube videos.

And this guy is a disgrace to law enforcement and shouldnt even be a cop after this bulls...

Hope he gets calls to his work big time after sept 1st.

If he ever has to testify in court his credibility is shot.

They mentioned they have some pics and videos but most likely they'll try to sell them I bet...
(probly of very VERY low quality)

But if they do sell them and it is a hoax they'll be in deeper then.

Oh,,,Im sure whoever bought will wish to remain anyonomis,,,,easy to see that one comeing.

If he's such a rightous cop he'd woulda gave the body to dnr/fish&wildlife and still squeezed out a few million still.

These guys make me sick,,
Im glad peaple are calling him and his work...
Hope someone reports them to the IRS.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I spoke with Tom and he said he took DNA samples which are being tested and pictures and the DNA results will be released in about 2 weeks.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

That guy Tom Biscardi is pure rubbish.

After his "bigfoot being captured hoax " a few years back,,,
George Norry asked him if he was going to return the money he ripped off from selling stream link subscriptions on this and he was rather evasive.

george Norry advised the c2c listeners to call there credit card companys.

I listened to that show and read the transcripts.

I wonder who else(un-reputable) is going to jump on the band wagon with these cons?

Id find pee wee herman or tonya harding more credible than these 3 pickle heads.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Considering Brangelina got @ $15 million for their twin pictures, I would think a Bigfoot body would pull at least that much money!

Eric, if you do know these guys, why don't you ask if you can see the body? At least you would be able to say they have one. If they don't, it will hurt your credibility (guilt by association).

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have asked them and they said I can view it on September 1st. Trust me, I don't know or work with these guys. I don't believe it until I see it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join